Is there anything worse than people who claim they're in the alt right?

its literally the new anonymous

people think they're in a internet gang or something

I don't like it either. I think Hillary made it worse by both legitimizing and antagonizing the movement at the same time.

the alt right isnt real and shouldnt be

if you call yourself the alt right you're laughed at because the movement was demonized before it even started

its just a name for Sup Forums or anything they disagree with

The "Alt-right" has been around for years. Richard Spencer coined the term for the anti-liberal ethnocentric white identitarian and nationalist movement that had been spurned by the mainstream Neo-Cohenservatives.

Pat Buchanan is more alt-right than Milo Yianoppolous or Alex Jones.

I have never heard anyone say they are 'alt-right'. It's a term used by the left to try to get a grip on a movement they don't understand and to use as a catch all slur.

there is

it's called people who claim theyre """anonymous"""

Alt right is like ten dudes on Twitter

Warning WARNING sage hide and report all shill slide psyops threads warning WARNING we are under seige by shills sliders. Warning WARNING they are here they are shillling they are sliding warning WARNING they are sliding the hillary med files TCF HRC CTR moloch wiki leaks bohemian grove guccifer dccc dnc threads warning WARNING

Warning WARNING

as an actual member of the alt-right, I'm getting pretty sick of it too

the alt right is reddit incarnate

Alt-right is just a bullshit term that's popular now because the're trying to drive a wedge between the mainstream conservatives and nevertrumpers and the new kids on the block. The bulk of these new kids on the block are previously apolitical poor whites living in the rust belt but of course that doesn't fit their narrative as well as the internet shitposters and "potential neo-nazis".

Alt right is guys that would normally rebel against peers/parents conservative beliefs in the traditional home, but due to mass cucking, they"rebel" against PC. But still look fucking stupid.

Don't come up with a name/persona, just fucking vote.

This guy seems to be correct.

Sudden inflow of shitposters repeating the same "anti alt-right" content all over relevant and irrelevant threads.

This screams CTR.

>September 2nd just after midnight
OH SH- NEW FINANCING ROLLED IN GUISE

At the very least they should call us Alt-Right-21325

the tea party had meetings

the alt right has whipping sessions

where men made of straw are beat senseless by hillary

so in a sense its real?

no one used the term till Hillery used it to smear anti-golbists
>letting your enemy define you.
Like if you point out immigration is hurting wages and globalists are moving all the good jobs overseas you are now a alt-right retarded secret neo-nazi.
Like it's bad to love your country.
Alt-right is just a smear.
like no one was using it 6 months ago except for doube agent plants.

>Honestly, anyone claiming to be anything other than anti-establishment is the second worst thing.
>The worst thing is a fake edgelord "countercultural" faggot in skinny jeans and dyed hair claiming to be anti-establishment.

woops, I mean Alt-RIght-21328

>no one used the term till Hillery used it to smear anti-golbists
Richard Spencer and other marginalized white identitarians did.

Their hard work and the way the fire has spread is catching up to the ankles of Hillary's pantsuit, which is why she pointed at it and shrieked hoping the rest of the country would just point and shriek right along.

I mean no one relevant

Okay well now they're relevant.

IM MORE OF A CTRL-ALT-DEL TYPE OF GUY

>conservatives finally get sick of being shamed with threats of being called 'racist' 'sexist' or 'homophobic'
>conservatives become prideful of who they are, the name-calling no longer works
>Hillary sees this
>utilizes another term and antagonizes it, thus publicly shaming conservatives yet again

>mfw conservatives fall for it again

The alt right is a name the media gave to right leaning people who are not mainstream neoconservatists. It ranges from monarchists to libertarians, facsists to Ancap. Multiple groups all fighting against liberals, but not for each other.

So yes, people who actually refer to themselves as alt-right are cancerous memesters.

>flag