ITT: Characters voiced by certifiable scumbags

ITT: Characters voiced by certifiable scumbags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H7GoYcolaJA
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/04/15/sarah-silverman-admits-she-made-up-wage-gap-story-still-wants-your-support/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=H7GoYcolaJA

Betty from AT

Shit character too.

Whats the fucking story behind this?

What do you have against Sarah Silverman? Aside from I'm assuming a comedy style you don't enjoy.

What's wrong with SIlverman?

Sup Forums hates girls they're icky

Betty is certified fucked up though

Almost any female in the entertainment industry is a libtard shillary sucking piece of human garbage who needs to be re-educated or killed, and most of the men are too.

It was kind of funny until the silent slow-mo recap halfway through. Then it just got weird.

>What's the story behind this
>Google "Betty va adventure time"
>Lena Dunham
Oh.

explain.

see

Too easy?

Her boyfriend cheated on her so she cut off his testicles. She was found not guilty due to stress from being cheated on.

What's the story behind this Lena Dunham person though?

GOOGLE IT
O
O
G
L
E

I
T

Holy fuck. Is this for real?

Two things
1.Women can be scumbags
2.Co hates scumbag women and have no bones about stating who they hate

If you want a hug box for evil cunts then go to Sup Forums and wait for the PR team of whatever monsterours asshole of the moment strolls in.
I'm sure you'll get your fill.

She's not funny, but tries to claim she's a comedian.

Yes! All of it! Follow this link to give me your CC info to buy this bridge I got for you.

It's not

Yep. Celebs can get a hold of some ridiculous lawyers.

Google reveals nothing hence I am skeptical.

No, but she is an insane feminazi.

Comedy-wise, she's fine.
She's just a smug self-righteous cunt when it comes to political shit.

Women are NEVER responsible for anything they do. Never.

Her comedy is just sub-par shock humor based on whatever is edgy at the time.

Yeah and so are you, don't see half of Sup Forums raising hackles over it. Who gives a shit. Gives us SCUMBUGS, not pussy that makes you afraid.

What he do?

THIS IS WHY COPS GET KILLED AND WOMEN GET THROATFUCKED BITCHS NEED TO DISCIPLINE RAPED INTO THEM

It's the current year Dipper!

I knew it!

But how?
Is it because she's jewish?

Easy mode

No but she molested her sister and got away with it

bump

>Co hates scumbag women and have no bones about stating who they hate

I don't even think most people on Sup Forums know or care about that as long as she voices whichever character she's playing well enough

Didn't she also lie about having been paid less by some guy because of her gender? False accusations are pretty scumbaggy.

Diddled her sister.

what are you, her Dad?

>saw Silverman recently
>asks a religious man if he would let God cum in his mouth if He asked him
>mfw he said no

This is now a Vanellope thread

whats wrong with tara?

It would exceed the character limit.

So she's reddit?

>There's so many bad things about her, i can't name one!

A bit too easy

If you're that desperate to hate her, sure.

>He fell for the organized religionis inherently bad meme

What isn't?

I didn't say it was. I think it's just funny to call out hypocrites.

The guy believes that God is the supreme, most powerful being in the universe, and he's pledged himself as His servant on Earth, but the minute he has to do something uncomfortable, he drops that belief?

And you clearly have no idea how Christianity works beyond "They believe in god" My mistake.

lmao

That's just a weak version of the old "Could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot that he could not eat it." argument.

Also known as you've got nothing to say.

JEsus christ you are somethin special

>Implying that's not an insanely philosophical question.

What's wrong with Yeardley Smith? She seems pretty harmless to me. It's not her fault that the writers are absolutely and completely incompetent.

Meant for this

if they're both drunk the charge won't hold up in court. friend of mine got pregnant from fucking a guy while drunk and his lawyers were on top of it in the rape case that followed

Yeah, that's why that pictures fake and anybody with Google knows this.

bump

:^)

>there people don't share my political beliefs
>that's why they are literally bad people

>scumbags
I think you mean the queen of the master race.
Read your Bible.

It's still best not to put yourself in that situation in the first place.

Can you point me to the exact passage
It's been a while since I read the holy book :^)

>Was one of the celebrities who badmouthed James Rolfe just because he wasn't going to see that failed abortion Fembusters.

Also Patton Oswalt and Josh Gadd too. So fuck Remy and Olaf too.

I think she is in scientology.

Not so smug anymore.

>We posted some roles played by people who got into arguments on Twitter!
>You are like small children. Watch this.

People who use their politics as a litmus test to judge others are pretty annoying, but that probably includes you, too.

Oswalt was only shilling Ghostbusters because his wife is in it.

>badmouthed James Rolfe
>Patton Oswalt

He just made an insulting joke at him, then clarified that he wanted people to judge the movie after seeing it not by the trailers. I'm pretty sure he even admitted he's biased because some of his friends were involved in making the movie. All this when he was still in grief over his wife dying.

It seems pretty fucking reasonable to me that you should forgive a guy for tweeting something a little misguided when he's emotional. Saying something a bit stupid sure doesn't equate to being a scumbag. It wasn't like the guy had some public breakdown that revealed his true horrifying nature, he just made a fucking joke on twitter when he wasn't thinking clearly.

People get their pitchforks out for the most mundane shit.

That's the problem with foot fetishists, it's not particularly the fetish itself, but almost all footfags are the biggest creeps and YouTube allows them to have their weird celeb/Dan Schneider feet channels.

pretty sure that's nancy cartwright

how exactly is she a scumbag?

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/04/15/sarah-silverman-admits-she-made-up-wage-gap-story-still-wants-your-support/

pebbles

sup from /christian/

Pebbles?
In my vagina?

I don't habeeb it.