Holy shit

Holy shit

I never do it but im currently watching this piece of shit and I had to come here and post it

HOW THE FUCK DID THEY EVEN COULD POSSIBLY THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO ADD A SCENE WHEN A FUCKER OUTSIDE OF ISS CATCHES THE PROBE, GOING FUCK KNOWS HOW FAST, STRAIGHT AT HIM, IN FUCKING SPACE

HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOW DUMB WAS THAT PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT

should i calm myself down or is there more of this stupid shit there

like reanimating some fucking cell from mars by changing the contents of atmsophere in a jar

by manually

fucking

tweaking

valves

HOLY SHIT

and reynolds going around smiling like a retard

please help me bear this shit, anons please

and sending a disabled black man to space isnt the first thing nasa would do, right?

isnt it like the last fucking thing? sending disabled people on the fucking orbit

and wouldnt it be nice if the movie consisted of discovering an alien, growing it and then reealising it wasnt agressive, it wasnt trying to kill us all but to communicate and live?

like, not fucking alien ripoff maybe?

please send help

sorry user, hollywood can't into science. even basic high school physics is tenuously understood.
that's my conclusion after seeing the 'you can light oxygen on fire since it magically turns into fuel' bullshit meme for the 734th time.

Life >>>>>>>>>> Alien

Deal with it.

>the shit magically knows the sharp object will penetrate something
>grabs it and goes to penetrate the glove

>fuck the physics im just gonna push aganist the side of a glove to penetrate the glove

who wrote this shit

The placement of the names on this poster really rustles my jimmies

>lost contact

why

how in the fuck do you lose contact with earth while orbiting it

FUCK THIS SHIT FUCKING FUCK

heeeeeeeelp

too much electrical infetterence

>HOW DUMB WAS THAT PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT

You might not have noticed this, but the name Ryan Reynolds was written in the poster and the credits. So next time you see that name, don't watch the movie. It is always going to be a stupid dumb movie.

I would REALLY like the have sex with Rebecca Ferguson. Hope that helps.

that might be right actually

but it wasnt aggressive until they started SHOCKING the fucking thing user.Thing was just using self defense.

is this whole post a version of '''''live tweeting''''''?! Just watch the fucking movie THEN come back and write a good long post on it and site sources on all the 'stuff they got wrong'.

i usually dont tweet like this

but holy shit this was shit

the only good thing about this piece of shit was the ending song because it brought me back to Apollo 13

this movie is indeed utter garbage. holy fuck it's terrible.

holy fuck,

that movie was shit. Prob the worst movie of the year. The music was shit. The acting was shit.

The ending was okay

>The ending was okay
no it wasn't

Muh dik

want more? bump the thread for more opinions about shit shit film

>Rebecca Ferguson

can't blame you user