Batman #10 Storytime

It's an all-out assault on Santa Prisca!

"I Am Suicide" Part Two!

Other urls found in this thread:

www8.zippyshare.com/v/HpxqSvEd/file.html
www29.zippyshare.com/v/F151MIV2/file.html
www2.zippyshare.com/v/dnAfw8NN/file.html
www15.zippyshare.com/v/yg9TDREJ/file.html
www69.zippyshare.com/v/JEADQUlB/file.html
www12.zippyshare.com/v/2TTTlBkR/file.html
www64.zippyshare.com/v/dveTTAxn/file.html
www111.zippyshare.com/v/BmZAdOJK/file.html
www8.zippyshare.com/v/SmORiubk/file.html
www92.zippyshare.com/v/y1iYqTOh/file.html
www64.zippyshare.com/v/LaUXDEcY/file.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you never use the covers? I appreciate the story time but I'm just curious?

Green Lanterns: Superman:

Neat variant.

Glad I've gotten into withholding myself from reading King preview pages again.

It would appear from Bruce's tone that he is not fucking around!

So she really killed 237 people?

I don't like this, it was a pretty big deal back when she just killed Black Mask.

Yup.

Also, King is going full CIA PTSD with this.

Thanks for reading. Support the official release!

I honestly thought he wasn't Bruce because of the repeating of the same sentence over and over again.

I like Selina's narration in this but Batman seems unlike himself this issue.

Thanks OP. Have it on my subscription and will be picking up the floppy on Saturday.

Crashed plane xD

Wait, so what did Bane do to Bruce's back? Did he just stress it, and Bruce stressed it in the other direction, so he fixed it?

YES! This is the Catwoman i love. This is the Batman/Catwoman i crave for! The one where Selina tempts Bruce to the dark side. No heroic bullshit. Fuck Brubaker. Catwoman is temptation incarnate.

King is my man. He knows what i want.

Isn't her father biggest baddest crime lord in Gotham?

Yup. TDKR style.

Thanks, op. That was unfortunately another meh issue. Batman sounds like a freaking robot and I really can't stand Janin art.

No

Yes, but there was always a doubt if Calabrese or whatever the fuck surname he had was her real biological father.

But they don't kiss anymore. Batman made it clear.

But Batman's right now having a crisis of faith. He'll succumb.

I wasn't sure if the constant repetition would work, but it did and made this moment feel really powerful

This was just okay. Again.

Man, fuck you.

"Catwoman killed two-hundred people" is an utterly retarded idea.

What bombing?

Nah. I think it's cool.

Now she's a master-assassin on top of being a master-thief, and she killed terrorists. Fuck terrorists.

The good two-shoes thief Selina was boring.

I thought catwoman was still a mafia queen and massive ball busting bulldyke who was porking some vaguely legal asian girl.

It's utterly out of the blue and feels completely out of character. This is basically making her Elektra. Nobody likes Elektra.

When did Selina realize that Batman was Bruce?

Yeah, that was weird.

Is selina older than Bruce?

It really does feel like an alternate universe, suddenly. Did King just decide there's no CW book right now so he could do whatever?

Nobody likes Black Cat either, though.

I actually agree with this guy

Nah. She was a teen when he was already Batman.

I think that in the Nu52 when they started to fuck she was barely legal.

Or the orphanage was built years before she got there?

Somethings off about this and I don't think it's King getting the character wrong. I think he's fucking with us

>Fuck Brubaker.
What does he have to do with a characterization trend that goes all the way back to the 80s and earlier? Selina and Bruce were developing into their Earth 2 counterparts right before Anti-Monitor blew it all up.

In the Nu52 Bruce is a lot older.

He was 25 when she was 16 or something.

She didn't act much of anything like black cat.

Black Cat was full time sultry minx until spock decked her. Catwoman could be sultry and playful with bats, but she could also pull off the crime drama shit convincingly.

I mean there was a scene in catwoman where Selina realizes bruce was batman and stripped naked in wayne manor but that was cut. I do remember a scene where Selina talks to bruce ( amnesiac) and then gets arrested.

Yeah, that was weird. I thought he was under some mind control or hypnotized himself or something.

Batman goes senile

Your entire post is a lie.

Earth-1 Catwoman was mostly a villain and she only started to be a bit anti-heroic right before the reboot. Something that was retconned immediately in a story where the Joker kidnapped and brainwashed her and making her go back into being a villain. Then CoIE happened.

Earth-2 also spend most of her time as a fucking corpse.

Meanwhile New Earth Catwoman was pure edge before Brubaker. I miss that shit.

What the...

Ideally I think they should try and tempt each other. Batman promises her a castle while Catwoman promises freedom

Gotta agree. The 237 seems like a stupidly large number and it kinda comes from no where. I would have bought it if she had only killed the mastermind

Maybe he's Punch in disguise like last issue

I feel the same way. This whole book just seems weird to me. Both Batman and Catwoman seem completely out of character, and I kept waiting for the surprise twist to explain it I figured talk-like-a-robot-Batman would turn out to really be a robot or at least another member of the team impersonating him as a distraction while Batman sneaks in, but it never came.

The problem is that since Brubaker Catwoman has been nothing but that thief girl who Batman sometimes fuck and that does everything to win his approval.

The seductress and dangerous Catwoman that used to tempt and scare the shit out of Batman has been largely gone.

This guy and King gets it.

Which stories exactly are you referring to for her pre-Brubaker characterization? Certainly not her 90s run. IIRC she had only killed in ONE story, and that was some side-story in a Superman book that was shockingly out of character, even back then.

Catwoman as a huge killer is just dumb. Seems like a weird thing to try and get shock value out of.

>The seductress and dangerous Catwoman that used to tempt and scare the shit out of Batman has been largely gone.

That's because she never existed.
You're confusing her for talia al ghul.

I'm not talking about Catwoman killing. I'm talking about her being an edgy motherfucker that used to tempt Batman into doing bad shit. This Catwoman pretty much died with Brubaker's run.

King has stepped up his fucking game. Really loved these last two issues.

I figure the Batman repeating himself thing was either something like a Mantra to keep him super focused or there'll be some other sort of twist/reasoning for it.

>That's because she never existed.

She existed.

Talia al Ghul wasn't even dangerous back then, dude. She was a boring character that stood from the sides and begged Batman to side with her father. She was a non-character. She only started to do shit under in the 2000's and even then you had Rucka trying his best to keep her squeaky clean.

It's called character development. And the only thing she tried to "tempt" him with was joining her in a criminal life, which was never even the slightest bit tempting for Bats and made her look like a fool.

Hardly, Talia back then was just "Oh beloved, why don't you give my father what he wants so we can be together forever?" every story. Just some Arab chick with daddy issues and a craving for Batcock.

>It's called character development.

Well, enjoy the new character development then. I certainly will.

I grew tired of the Catwoman that crawled and beg for Batman's approval by being a good girl. She had become pathetic.

>I grew tired of the Catwoman that crawled and beg for Batman's approval by being a good girl. She had become pathetic.

Got any examples of that?

When does this get good? As a Kingfag I'm disappointed.

Pretty much the last years, specially pre-Nu52.

Batman would show up, ask for something and she'd do it prompto. Or then she'd complain about how much she'd give without receiving anything in return. Constantly doing pout face.

One good example is Gotham City Sirens and Batman: Streets of Gotham.

>Nobody likes Elektra.

Shut your filthy mouth. When Frank Miller is writing Elektra she's fucking great!

I finally understand what's the Batman/Catwoman arc is about.

Tom King is doing Holy Terror.

I bet that the terrorists will try to strike Gotham again and that Batman, instead of turning Catwoman in to face her charges, will go full louco joining Catwoman in the hunt for them. Basically them both outlaws.

Well no shit Bane you broke his back

I've been losing track, when did Catwoman learn Batman is Bruce again?

the fuck is he doing right here?

Batman - Rebirth (2016) (webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www8.zippyshare.com/v/HpxqSvEd/file.html

Batman 001 (2016) (webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www29.zippyshare.com/v/F151MIV2/file.html

Batman 002 (2016) (webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www2.zippyshare.com/v/dnAfw8NN/file.html

Batman 003 (2016) (webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www15.zippyshare.com/v/yg9TDREJ/file.html

Batman 004 (2016) (webrip) (two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www69.zippyshare.com/v/JEADQUlB/file.html

Batman 005 (2016) (webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www12.zippyshare.com/v/2TTTlBkR/file.html

Batman 006 (2016) (webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www64.zippyshare.com/v/dveTTAxn/file.html

Batman 007 (2016) (webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www111.zippyshare.com/v/BmZAdOJK/file.html

Batman 008 (2016) (webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www8.zippyshare.com/v/SmORiubk/file.html

Batman 009 (2016) (webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www92.zippyshare.com/v/y1iYqTOh/file.html

Batman 010 (2016) (webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www64.zippyshare.com/v/LaUXDEcY/file.html

So, no specific examples, and the only two books you mentioned weren't written by Brubaker. Okay.

We don't know, we didn't see it. We didn't see her murder over 200 people either, or get caught and put in an insane asylum, but here we are...

It feels like King isn't even trying anymore

Snapping his back back into place?

>Selina is mass murderer
>Bruce is total autist and also can fix his back by flexing
>another TDKR reference
What the fuck is goin on, King?

I dunno why, but I really just loved the repetition of Batman saying he'll break Bane's back. Had a big smile on my face every time he said it.

Haha, man. Twitter's gonna love this issue, guess all those people saying Selina being a mass murderer is gonna be a fake out just got BTFO.

I am starting to miss Snyder and his monologuing Batman

Well to be fair, when is Batman not an autist?

Well, you always have All-Star Batman, anyway :^)

when writers that actually care write him

Guess that's not King then...

Just not feeling it. This has been Tom Kings most disappointing work yet. What a fucking drag. Selina was a mob boss, so she killed terrorists boo freaking boo.

Muh terrorism is my favorite King trope.