Trump Rally in Wilmington OH 9/1/16

>Trump Rally in Wilmington OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/jbwPnNFLcNQ
>Trump at American Legion Convention OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/1swbgBnRJ30
>Trump on Orly (Bolling host) 9/1/16
youtu.be/8HvKJPeH53E

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump Imigration Speech in Phoenix AZ 8/31/16
youtu.be/oaF_NwVbIgo
>Trump visits Mexico 8/31/16
youtu.be/rtt198LweoU
>Trump Rally in Everett WA 8/30/16
youtu.be/hWRrmAmi5AM
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY

INTERVIEWS
>Farage on Infowars 8/30/16
youtu.be/OKSyZOB47bo
>Trump on Dori Monson 8/26/16
youtu.be/lo-_bo2zFmc
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/iQgMZaEVlds
>Trump on Charisma Podcast 8/24/16
cpnshows.com/shows/strangreport
>Trump on WFLA 8/24/16
youtu.be/Bx-8VIZwTD8

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_YWUuLb8Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAEWoLR2iPg
youtube.com/watch?v=HaWtUIAnnJo
archive.is/EwE9P
change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3
donaldtrump2016online.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5oj8o8D9Ynk
youtube.com/watch?v=ccC9K2XJZf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks, family.

REAL WOLF HOURS

>fox news

they also expect me to believe pic related is accurate.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_YWUuLb8Bo

>went to /po/ just because
>this is the first thread on the board

Never change

So I just heard that the Illuminati card game had a card that looked like Trump saying "ENOUGH" with a bullet aimed towards him, and apparently it (or another card related to it) had text that read something along the lines of "Our snipers can take you out at any time. Have a nice day."

idk anything about it though so I won't look it up

what is song

will pay handsomely with jews triggered by anime girls

they have a thread that's over 700 days old up

AWOOooo

All the shaking on twitter was great.

if Hillary wins what will happen to us?

Looks like Oregon is light blue now. Alongside Connecticut. Considering the rigged polls...

>picrelated

Is /origami/ redpilled?

Will Trump make it easier for white people to immigrate to America?

Almost certainly.

Lets check what Trump thinks

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAEWoLR2iPg

well at CPAC he called for more european immigration

so I think so

>Ailes Out
>Murdochs In

Really ignites my synapse

So has there been any good stuff recently from Insideranon, DNC hatchetman, or FBI user? I love those threads.

If Hillary was to win (she won't) she would be impeached and removed from office on inauguration day.

Kaine would then be president. He would pardon her. She spends the short time she has left on this Earth shitting herself in a liquor and cocaine fuelled stupor until the devil himself has to deal with that hellspawn again.

Then you get 4 more years of globalist milquetoast nonsense and get to slowly watch the country desiccate in the sun.

Trump wins - Right wing all across the world wins, new era of beautiful nations caring for their own people

Hillary wins - nonstop happenings in a couple of years and wars everywhere, relations with Russia and any Right-wing country in europe deteriorate increasingly fast, hope you like Merkel 2.0 taking in ALL the refugees that those European countries are not taking in

Trump could flip on every single policy and make it one Syrian per household only for whites and I'd still vote for him because of these fucking dorks squirming like their lives are about to end by nuclear annihilation

She's so perfect

You forgot to mention WWIII with Russia and/or China.

Damn Russian hackers wikileaking muh governments.

Damn Chinese bastards stealing muh africa (((plans))).

NJ here. Can North Jersey and NYC just become their own state already? I'm tired of living in a state cucked by its disproportionately high Jewish population, and I'm sure non-NYC New Yorkers feel the same..

>tfw dreams do come true

2016 has gone better than expected

Pothead devil worshipping Vermonter Styx is back on the Trump Train.

youtube.com/watch?v=HaWtUIAnnJo

As a ConAgra Jiffy Pop, I'm literally shaking and about to pop.

I doubt it, but increased tensions and more wasted capital and stability are likely.

The reality is the globalists really don't know what they're doing. They're trying to rig the planet like they do the banking system. This is folly. Just because the Rothschilds successfully backed some retarded warmongers in the 19th century does not godlike powers make.

NYC here. It's not the Jews you need to worry about, it's the teeming masses who are told to vote dem the second they land.

I think this has to be bait. All this
>I am a Jewish Shlomo Goldberg and I am shaking

Styx I know you post here. Admit it.

You're a cool dude though.

Welcome

If you're in law enforcement in Aussie land it will be so easy for you to migrate. They're always looking for white people to be targets for minorities

Yeah, I'm fairly certain he's at least a lurker if not a full on Sup Forumsack. His analysis of this year's election has been on point.

Fucking sick, I love this dude
>a pothead devil worshiping Vermonter is literally the most accurate political analyst of the election
Truly strange times we live in

>tfw used to listen to prairie home companion with my dad way back in the day

I knew he was a liberal but this is literally just
>you are stupid and dumb and weak

archive.is/EwE9P

It's a hell of a ride and it's only just beginning.

The true habbening stars on January 20, 2017.

I'm reasonably sure it's us.

The original one on reddit about the jewish guy with the black wife...not so sure. May be real.

Styx is cool. His take is always good.

How were the rallies today?

>Yeah, I'm fairly certain he's at least a lurker if not a full on Sup Forumsack.

He's talked about australian shitposters and has responded to people criticizing his video with "thanks for correcting the record". He's not even hiding it.

OP, you screwed up. It isn't showing up in the catalog when I search for "trump gen".

This says how horrific their polls are. Hundreds of thousands of not millions of people have gone to Trump rallies. Either they're purposely not polling them, or they don't know who the real Trump voters are.

HEY OP

Please add this link to your OP posts from now on.

I am trying to get support for a petition that demands that Hillary Clinton releases her medical records.

change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3

It is a very well written petition with many supporting links.

Thanks very much for your help. Please share this wherever you can.

This shit doesn't even make sense. Did he have a stroke before he wrote this?

I seriously might agree to have a finger amputated just for 4 years of Trump

>donaldtrump2016online.com/

>G-g-g-guys, please click on my Finnish based malware data mining site! I promise I’m not a leftist shill!

IF THAT LINK IS IN THE OP IT IS A CTR CONTROLLED SHILL THREAD

DO NOT click on that link

Since we're posting styx

youtube.com/watch?v=5oj8o8D9Ynk
youtube.com/watch?v=ccC9K2XJZf4

Fuck

What do???

He's a smart guy. Even when he wasn't on the Trump train I had nothing against him.

yea i dont by it

He says he wants more "educated and skilled immigrants" so take that for what you will.

Love you, Styx. Welcome back!

>yea i dont by it

What is that shill?

That guy's got some asspain

Shitposting is a skill.

each rally has 10,000 people -- just think of how many votes that is!

GK has always been the worst the left has to offer- his excellent storytelling capability and silver tongue make him think he's intelligent on economics and politics, and he'll think it until the day he dies.

It really is too bad that he doesn't see the irony. Lake Wobegon is the kind of beautiful piece of Americana the left hates and would like to burn to the ground. Yet he would get up there for over 20 years telling those great stories about it, blissfully unaware that he advocates an ideology that would see every trace of Lake Wobegon wiped off the face of the earth if it had its way.

Shame. He just sounds kind of bitter. But at least he admits Jews control everything.

What's the original of that comic?

There was these twenty priests and 50 young man on a ship. The ship was about to sink one priest said to another priest "There is only one life boat and this ship is about to sink in about five minutes what should we do with the young men?" The other priest look at him and said "fuck em". To which the first priest replied "You think we going to have enough time?."

CAN'T KEK THE HUCK

The Search is working for me?

what's up Marlton

KEK look at my posts user. im not a shill

REAL THREAD. STOP SUPPORTING THESE CTR MALWARE THREADS. STOP LETTING THEM TAKE THE GENERALS OVER.
REAL THREAD. STOP SUPPORTING THESE CTR MALWARE THREADS. STOP LETTING THEM TAKE THE GENERALS OVER.

God damn that's some bantz.

Can't buck the Huck? (like a bucking bronco)

Then sign it and share it.

All signatures are anonymous.

This is the one issue that will end the Clinton campaign. Just read the text for yourself.

Response from Aussie earlier, saved in meme form.

Admins/mods need to add that link to spam.

They still haven't lifted that filter?

shaking my baka, to be desu, fampai.

Nothing you can do now. Just make sure to put it in the subject line next time.
Only shows up when I have Trump typed in.
>devil trips
Nah, man. Nah.

I'm concerned for my safety.

Today I had some white guy with a burly grey beard on the road point at me the entire time at the red light while I waited. He just stared at me and kept pointing. Didn't say anything or get up. Sat on his bucket and just pointed with beady, dead eyes. I should note that it's almost always exclusively a black beggar at this particular corner. First time I saw a white dude in that part of town.

Then today at work I stayed late and a black dude colored the midnight shade of chocolate (blacker than black) walked by and threw up a gang sign (fuck if I know what it was). I just nodded "hi" and kept walking, and after he passed me I looked back to see what he looked like. He was staring at me and pointing while shaking his head, then left. I've been working in this building for over 3 years and I've never seen this bastard before in my life.

Then just now I drove to McDonalds for a late 1 AM dinner. There was a spanish dude in his car. As I was pulling up he turned his head directly at me and stared directly at my face. His entire body must've been twisted to face me, who was behind him. Then he pointed directly at me with his middle and index fingers in a sideways gun motion. While he was looking at me I pulled up both my hands and went "WOAH HOLD UP BUDDY RELAX" and he turned, placed an order, and left. I seriously thought he had a gun for a moment there and I still have no idea why he was aiming at me.

So today I've had 3 people menacingly point at me, one who threw up a gang sign (wtf) and another who imitated a gun.

I'm not even making this up. Fuck today.

The niggerspeak to weeb word filter is moot's last great gift to us. May it remain forever.

Close. I'm a little more south-ish. I'm like 10 minutes outside of Philly.

Stop thread splitting.

I don't think horsey knows what pepe is.

None of the CTR shills can explain WHY they’re shilling so incessantly a non-campaign website filled with ads, malware and clickjackers. All they ever say is "WAAAH MUH WEBSITE HAS YOUTUBE LINKS!" There are dozens of youtube channels keeping records of his rallies and events including Trump’s OFFICAL one, there's NO reason to keep linking a 3rd party compromised jew malware infested site.

TAKE BACK THE GENERALS FROM CTR

>3016
>Not voting for the Zapper

ISHYGDDT

Stop putting up with OP's faggotry.

Idk the Mexican created some super unfair narrative for Trump after the conference.

wew

>sensibleChuckle.tiff

Is Pence Kif?

The account name is Jared Taylor Swift, a combination of Jared Taylor of American Rennaisance (hu-wite) and Taylor Swift. Yes, it's one of us.

It wont let me with 4chanx

Ill just use Internet explore next time and use normal Sup Forums