Daily reminder that if you prefer the one on the right, you have shit taste in movies

Daily reminder that if you prefer the one on the right, you have shit taste in movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLIsYQZZujY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

spider man 2 was best one. dr oc himself makes it better than whole MCU combined

According to who? You? I laugh. It would be a badge of honor to have opinions that are diametrically opposed to yours, seeing as how you possess the least desirable traits a human being could have.

god the new spider man movie was bad

According to who? You? I laugh. It would be a badge of honor to have opinions that are diametrically opposed to yours, seeing as how you possess the least desirable traits a human being could have.

>
>According to who? You? I laugh. It would be a badge of honor to have opinions that are diametrically opposed to yours, seeing as how you possess the least desirable traits a human being could have.

The one in the right looks like a videogame. Marvel movies are basically cartoons at this point.

>Marvel: "I'm using my super strength to save everyone and it just happens to have made me assume a Jesus pose.
>DC: "DUDE I'M CHRIST LMAO"
Fucking DC

Dc: I was unconcious and floating in space and my unconcious body just happens to assume a christ pose.
Marvel: ''dude i'm crist lmao''.

What? You thought your precious marvel was more intelligent or less obvious? Come on, they are SUPER HERO movies, they are for kids. Don't think yourself as better.

Superman has been a Jesus analogue since forever.

Can we at least agree brown MJ was far superior to Raimi MJ?

Forget who is more attractive, this one actually had a CHARACTER beyond damsel in distress

>Dc: I was unconcious and floating in space and my unconcious body just happens to assume a christ pose.

Both are for children

but one is more children than the other!!

How the hell does Homecoming have worse CGI than the original Spider-Man, a 15 year old movie?!

Yes. Definitly

Wrong. Raimi's has mature themes.

>character

this

DCucks

>having mature themes means it can't be for children

Is hollywood dying?

MCU spidey can't beat this

For comparison, this is probably the worst scene in terms of visual effects in the original Spider-Man, though it was still very impressive for the year the movie came out in.

I can beat to it though.

doesn't even look that bad. fuck i miss camerawork like this. raimi made it more than some cheap childish marvel movie. even my parents like the original spiderman movies.

One time I let a kid copy my homework and he was so retarded he even copied my name

>dat camerawork
>dat sense of wonder and excitement
>dat epic soundtrack soaring in time

We were spoiled rotten. I'm so sorry Raimi.

>
>>
>>According to who? You? I laugh. It would be a badge of honor to have opinions that are diametrically opposed to yours, seeing as how you possess the least desirable traits a human being could have.
>According to who? You? I laugh. It would be a badge of honor to have opinions that are diametrically opposed to yours, seeing as how you possess the least desirable traits a human being could have.

I know this is bait, but see

is this pixar or something
why even use actors, just CGI everything

yeah i was surprised that homecoming didn't get more shit about this. there were scenes where the CGI looked like actual PS3 graphics.

not sure if marvel are cutting costs or what.

Eh, the context was different and Holland played the young eager Peter convincingly enough that i couldn't hate it. Ideally though, it should've been Maguire as an older Parker playing the role of mentor to a young Miles.

what? how do you assess that about anybody ever from posts like these? am I dumb or are you?

He wasn't unconscious. This was just after he left Zod's ship in MoS.

>bottom looks like a screenshot from a Xbox 360 cinimatic

Wew

Fuck, I miss Raimi.

Yassss

Blind people shouldn't be posting.

Stay mad, MCUck.

Right in the crotch. Goddamn, Marvel.

>The Jew cries out in pain as he stabs you in the back.

That whole part had the worst CGI of the era. Something about that Human-Spider costume just didn't translate to CG very well. Everything surrounding it makes it forgivable, though

What a great fucking villain

Do you honestly think that raimi cgi looks better than homecoming? The lighting is the only think saving it from being ps1 tier.

both sucks, desu

and this ending, when realising his mistakes tries to fix it, sacrificing life
youtube.com/watch?v=mLIsYQZZujY

I'm dumb? According to who? You? I laugh. It would be a badge of honor to have opinions that are diametrically opposed to yours, seeing as how you possess the least desirable traits a human being could have.

How come a movie from 2002 with half of the budget looks better?

no, retard, she wasn't

This, I recently just watched S2 and it wasn't just a great spiderman movie it was a great movie with a great message. Rami had some great writing and the characters delivered the dialog perfectly.

It was nice to see again.

They're both shit

You couldn't even describe a good movie so fuck off

The Dark Knight

Of course a Marvel fan would be too stupid to see OPs post isn't about the pose.

>he's a nolan fag

I'm laughing at you

>Marvel shows how shit they are
>b-but DCCCCC!
Like clockwork.

the one on the right kinda reminds me of the spiderman ice cream with the gumballs for eyes.
mmm

Lollll

And how the gumballs were always crooked

>I was unconcious and floating in space
He wasn't unconscious. He pulled that pose for absolutely no reason while leaving the ship.

i always really enjoyed seeing spiderman in that rock after the glider pierces Osbourne, its a real spiderman pose. that shit gets passed in now a days like in avengers the camera circle around them, pretty lame

it is

>CHARACTER
>"lol so rundum and serious lmao"

After seeing Zendaya all dolled up for awards ceremonies and modelling shoots, I have to say, she's a lot more attractive when she's doing the frumpy normal-ish girl look as MJ.

Reminder that no modern capeshit, be it Marvel, DC or otherwise, will EVER reach Raimi levels of kino

Whenever X2 came out

Peter aaaaaggghhhhhh