What Do You Think President Clinton's First Term Will Be Like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkUOCs46lvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WAR. LIES. And MORE WAR!

The grave will be an oval instead of a rectangle.

She will be just a puppet, nothing more nothing less so i guess it will work out ok

Nonexistant, you pedantic shill fuck.

Republicans holding majority of the senate and house meaning she can go fuck herself as in she'll croak before the next midterm election getting nothing she wants accomplished.

War, debt, lies, terrorism, I can't wait.

4 years of her campaigning for her next term.

> world goes kaboom

Losing to Trump.

Demanding 4 years of recounts and lawsuits

Rape waves of migrants, no consequences for brown people commiting crimes. Look at Germany for your answer.

Underrated and checked.

>implying

LOL Keep having childish dreams. I will be president.

Ask Barry Hussein Obama.

Non-existent

OH MY GOD!!!!

ITS OFFICIAL GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kek

I'll probably shoot up the dnc so won't be around to see it

:o

Like the DNC x 1000.

GIVE ME THE DELEGATES DONALD

Warning WARNING sage hide and report all shill slide psyops threads warning WARNING we are under seige by shills sliders. Warning WARNING they are here they are shillling they are sliding warning WARNING they are sliding the hillary med files TCF HRC CTR DNC DCCC wiki leaks bohemian grove guccifer moloch threads warning WARNING

Warning WARNING

Same as Obamas first term.

Average and uneventful, but Republicans will still find a way to lose their collective shit over made up and irrelevant arguments, because they are and will always be sore losers.

Well considering its been 270+ days and she can't even hold a press conference with the brown nosing press I would say its going to be rough. The truth is $hillary is completely compromised. She is no Obama. Obama is personally liked by are large section of normal non-political Americans. $hillary does not have that going for her. She is despised by most of the right except say for the neocons that support her globalist agenda. The Bernie bros hate her and most of the left know they need her to stop Trump.

IMHO, Hillary has done a great service for those on the far right and left by exposing who and what the establishment really is and the lies and corruption that powers their whole operation. If Hillary did not run and the leaks did not happen most Americans would not even consider what is now known to be anything more than conspiracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=tkUOCs46lvU

didnt she recently hold some small conference for non white reporters with pre given questions?