The wall only gets built if completed by volunteers

The wall only gets built if completed by volunteers.
Do you volunteer?
Free travel, lodging and food included.

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2016/04/19/guatemalan-president-offers-trump-cheap-labor-to-build-border-wall/
youtu.be/-CZCKP-H4C8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rnpy3cC673o
strawpoll.me/11135166
change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gibs green card and deal.

Not gonna happen.

Trump will make it shovel-ready employment.

Can non-US citizens participate? I need some volunteer work for my CV.

Sounds good.

I would, for a green card

yes

Worthless NEET here. Too fat to help but would cheer it on!

yes. I will breed my own generation to achieve this.

Do we get green card?

yes yes outsource the new symbol of America

foreignpolicy.com/2016/04/19/guatemalan-president-offers-trump-cheap-labor-to-build-border-wall/

get in line behind the Guatemalans

this is how we get Mexico to build it. offer green cards for workers and let them stay if they are good workers.

I want to volunteer, but I'm undocumented (not illegal). Can I help?

obviously but i'd be a white hat

/immigrationpolicy

>free food for a few years
>free place to stay for a few years
If such a thing would come of it, hell yes.

lose weight degenerate shitstain

that defeats the purpose!!

reeeeee

Undocumented is illegal, Gary Johnson

I would love to and it would be an honor. In fact, I wish our Texas governor would put up a donation fund and get some legal work done to build all the way across our border.

I was going to volunteer anyway.

sharing is caring

You wouldn't be fat after working in the hot sun on the wall. Plus once complete you get to tell your friends or mummie you helped build it.

Ding. Ding. Ding.

>Hadrian's Wall, just prewar.

Absolutely would with all that free stuff.

>volunteer
>negotiate with the cartels to smuggle drugs through the wall's construction for yuuge sums of cyash
Sounds good to me folks

Yes anything for the Trumpenreich.
youtu.be/-CZCKP-H4C8

Who is the hidden meme Big Boy?

I read a good suggestion some time ago: you buy a brick, lets say $20 and you can put your name on it. hats how you get the money to pay for it.

I'm pretty sure I'm WAY too fat to help. I mean I could last like 5 minutes in the hot sun.

Okay so the same amount of drugs come in either way and it ends up with there being a wall

>white
will I order some niggers and spics around for free gibs?

Does a dot shit in the street?

How about you allow people to pay X amount for a Brick or something in the wall? Just like how they do with Stadiums.

Save your energy for the northern wall, leaf

Yes.

Everyone could do with experiencing some manual labor. Knowing your way around a construction site would be ideal as well, considering infrastructure will most likely be rebuilt around the nation.

Then, 20 or so years later, I can tell my grandkids, "see that giant fucker? I built that."

Architect here

How great would it be if parts of the wall were designed by holding a design competition?
You could get long stretches of beautiful Trump wall, but it could also be a monument of various architecture, a marvel of engineering in more than one way.

The trick is, get them to build it from the Mexico side

you mean like government bonds?

Obviously I would. It's been a dream of mine to be one of those raving lunatics who say shit like "I've been in Nam" and go on with some serious hate speech. Totes would get involved and even add some stories about the bloodthirsty mexicans.

Sorry gringo, is time to cry

Hell yes. I work from my laptop and tablet so no problem in doing some manual labor 7-8 hours a day.

With his weight, I don't believe him.

there is already a wall on both sides, but a poorfag like you would never know that

ffs annon kill yourself

>Sup Forums works together to write nothing but Hitler or Pepe on a huge stretch of the wall

I'll beat these dirty probably-communist Canadians before me and these Under-Mexico countries: I will volunteer, provide my own travel to the wall, legally crossing in to the USA, buy my own tools from a white-owned business in a border state, and do not ask for a green card in any way. However, if at the end of construction, an American were to offer me sponsorship in the country, I obviously would. I'm not retarded after all.

Painted or etched?

Either way, it could start to get expensive.

250 bucks gets you a spot on a plaque where it names all the donors. Made out of the finest American, Canadian, and Mexican quarried marble.

kek

there is a diference betwen fat, and lazy.

and you are a lazy fat fuck

Uh, says who? Why exactly do we need volunteers for this? This is the kind of shit the Army Corps of Engineers exists for

cheked and kek'd

>Implying the wall will even be built
1. The House and Congress Democrats will filibuster any bill regarding the wall.
2. Even if a law or executive order is passed, a federal judge will declare it unconstitutional and block the building of the wall while the issue goes through the courts for the next ten years.
3. Every leftist organization on the planet will sue Trump, the government and whatever business tasked with building the wall to keep the wall from being built.
4. even if the wall were to be built, the leftists will occupy the build sites and shut down construction.

Oh course that's even if Trump honors his campaign promises AND pulls a miracle out of his ass and gets elected.

...Fucking MAGA LARPers.

Bill was passed a decade ago.

>doesn't know there's already been a bill making a strong southern border legal
>mfw

>Maybe but not really
>A judge would have no grounds to declare this unconstitutional
>Won't amount to anything
>Won't amount to anything

?

>Implying the wall is worth the money when you have a shitty health care system
>Implying the wall will even be builtImplying education in the usa is a business and not a right

there is ALREADY A WALL AT THE BORDER

You are all just fools and stupid shits if you think a costy wall will stop submarines, aircrafts and tunnels that are already build from houses and warehouses in mexico conected to houses in the usa.

You want to cover the sun with a finger kid?
dont be fuckign ridiculus and get real burgers

>Muh billz
A bill for a fence that didn't even stretch the entire length of the border.
Which is much different than a 50 foot tall wall across the entire fucking border.

If you really think the money for a small fence will cover a border spanning wall, you're delusional. And bad at math.

>judicial activism doesn't exist!

no. cut welfare, amnesty and military budget. then we can pay americans to build it

>weebo + trump supporter

I guess it's the same concept, And the day the wall is finished, All those that bought a Brick get to know where their brick is.

Having people getting implicated like that will make future democrat government reluctant to throw it down on Day 1.

Neets have special doctorb's notes to excuse themselves from physical inertia beyond low impact typing. youtube.com/watch?v=Rnpy3cC673o

>Muh Bills
>muh judicial activism
Despite the fact that it's always been known and defined by law that a country has a sovereign right to have and enforce borders, it clearly needs to be said it's unconstitutional by a judge even though it's completely within any country's right

Who the fuck is this? The founder of Taco Bell?
Fuck off Mexishill

>no. cut welfare, amnesty and military budget.
When it comes to the military budget, Republicans are even bigger government than the Democrats.

Gotta fund that neverending war and the military industrial complex to protect Israel, after all!

>submarines
>aircrafts

I don't think you know how illegal immigration works. There's no body of water to "submarine" across to get into the US, unless you count the edges of the boarder. To fly into the US, you better be using a stealth jet.

Tunnels can be stopped as long as the wall goes at least 15 ft down. Digging farther down requires heavier drilling equipment that is harder to sneak across the boarder unnoticed.

Also, you forgot to turn on your proxy, burger.

>liberal argument

...there's a high impact typing?

Is it like a giant whack-a-mole game?

I'm a scrawny hungry skeleton but I would in a heartbeat.

1. Costs in education and health will drop when Illegals will get back to Mexico.
2. A "good" wall, Well protected, Should be able to stop tunnels.

After the wall is built, Relations with Nieto will improve and im pretty sure we can ask him to prevent illegal immigration in exchange of sending US Military put down Narco lords.

you are dumb as a rock, and an autist.

Lurk more newfag, you are still as dumb as your shitty parents.

keep fooling yourself all you want.

Like the piano from Big but more lonely and cum stained

liberal for calling someone a virgin?

ffs annon get your shit togheter fucking sperglord

>he doesn't know about Cherry MX Greens

MAKE POLLS WHEN YOU ASK QUESTIONS LIKE THIS

strawpoll.me/11135166

there is already a fucking wall you dumb cunt, and the goverment dont give a fuck about the tunnels.

You going to build a wall on mountains? across the colorado river? lmao that would be fucking dumb and costy.

keep reading kid you are still a stupid leaf, a fucking dumb leaf

You want a quilt equivalent of a wall? No thanks.

I mean what kind of filthy casual wouldn't know about those

>Despite the fact that it's always been known and defined by law that a country has a sovereign right to have and enforce borders, it clearly needs to be said it's unconstitutional by a judge even though it's completely within any country's right
It's funny how you think the liberals think the constitution applies to them and their reasoning.

While you're arguing how "dey can't do dat!" in the courts (which you will have to do), the wall isn't being built.
And that's the point.
They'll have you tied up in legal battles for a minimum of ten years.
And that's not even counting the other ways they'll stop the wall.

You saw them arrange the sit in over guns for a day right?

Imagine them bringing government screeching to a halt for weeks if not months because they "must stop the evil racist wall".

so if you are an illegal alien you will go to recieve medical attention so you can get deported? do you even think rationally? or you are just a fucking autist?

DEMAND THAT HILLARY CLINTON RELEASES HER MEDICAL RECORDS!

TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR RAPIDLY DECLINING HEALTH HILLARY!!

change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3

It is a very well written petition with many supporting links.

Thanks very much for your help. Please share this wherever you can.

twice

Fuck yeah.

I'd haul fucking water to and fro 18 hours a day if Trump thought it'd help. You give me food, water, and a place to stay and I'll make sure that shit gets fucking done.

I volunteer 100%
if i thought the wall is useless, ill be a fucking hypocrite. our walls protect our country astoundingly

Yes i would sign up immediately
Sounds like a great way to get a free trip.

Would you rather the USA not have global superiority and an experienced military?

You probably kiss hookers on the mouth. Faggot.

We need some artists on pol to paint a chalk mural on campus of Hillary in a diaper pooping herself. It would be hilarious.

Well if the BEST wall is actually a thing, they would be stunting themseles considering it would probably benefit cali, the biggest libcuck state, along with 3 others if the rail and water pipes will be a part of it, so we can still hope

if you want to maintain your american way of life, you need illegals.

thats a true redpill, its hard to swallow i know but if you are here is becuase you are seeking knowllege, but you keep fooling yourself with dumb shit and you dont want to see how your country really work.

fucking read, study and lurk 5 more years becuase you are fucking dumb and stupid kid who dont know shit about real life.

kee buying what main stream media say, to mantain socially segregated, and let the whites and rich stay in power.

but offcourse a poorfag like you would never see this, becuse you think likea poor man.

>Save your energy for the northern wall, leaf
Yep, I'll help with that one

>DEMAND THAT HILLARY CLINTON RELEASES HER MEDICAL RECORDS!
Because politicians (especially corrupt and murderous ones like Hillary) listen to the demands of the people, right?

>TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR RAPIDLY DECLINING HEALTH HILLARY!!
Wait...you're asking Hillary to tell the truth?

>It is a very well written petition with many supporting links.
Wow..a non-binding internet petition with exactly 3 signers and it has a cap of 100 people.

She'll surely listen to that, John!

>campus
Back to your Marxist brainwashing daycare

I would

Yes sounds like a good path to immigration, after I'm vetted however much necessary of course. Kek would be proud

is the wall protecting mexicans or americans?

kek

did part of the wall fall over?

We'll be painting with these rollers too

>Would you rather the USA not have global superiority and an experienced military?
I'd rather the US military not go to war with the middle east for the benefit of the Jews.
And I'd rather the US military not occupy the entire fucking planet creating conflicts that end up slaughtering thousands of white people for no good reason.

>if you want to maintain your american way of life, you need illegals.
Well it's a good thing I don't want to maintain the anti-White amurrican way of life then, huh?

>thats a true redpill, its hard to swallow i know but if you are here is becuase you are seeking knowllege, but you keep fooling yourself with dumb shit and you dont want to see how your country really work.
Non-Whites don't belong in White countries. End of story.