Bootlickers, provide one rational reason why consenting human beings in love shouldn't be able to engage in a romantic...

Bootlickers, provide one rational reason why consenting human beings in love shouldn't be able to engage in a romantic, sexual relationship. Provide one reason why the government has the authority to intervene in people's relationships?

Are you talking about children? Children don't think, they're like animals therefore can't consent.

Between same sex? It doesn't, it's up to you to recognize your duty to your nation and the human race.

kids/7

you are on pol not tv OP

>Provide one reason why the government has the authority to intervene in people's relationships?
I can't.

They don't have that authority. They still force local churches to marry queer. Do you only enjoy the laws when they work in your favor?

Is that why so many Jewish Doctors love killing babies because they are just animals and its just kosher slaughter?

The entire point of society's government is to regulate and standardize human relationships and interaction as to maximize the satisfaction of a maximum number of people.

No, that is because kikes are demon-worshiping sub-human trash.

Sex = babies, babies = responsibilities, responsibilities a child cannot fully comprehend or possibly take care of.
I imagine earlier times a child who became pregnant had a whole tribe to look after her kid, not so much now with modern nuclear families.

I have not addressed contraception or m2m relationships as I am only putting forward a reason for the way things are and not a justification.

>Pedosexual
Kys my man

You minimize the importance of a soul, though, devil.

I'm liking this bootlicker meme

Being honest here - If a child understands enough about sexuality, gender and human biology to be legally allowed to undergo complex, irreversible and dangerous medical procedures to change their appearance from male to female (or vice versa) at the age of four, I don't see how you can possibly justify a law that states a person aged 17 years and 11 months can't make rational decisions on sexual consent with an adult.

Not even trolling.

I didn't say children are animals, I said that they're like animals in the regard they don't think like we do. We can't hold children accountable for their actions no more we can an animal.

>Sex = babies, babies = responsibilities, responsibilities a child cannot fully comprehend or possibly take care of.
So? The adult can do that part.

These parents need to be executed

Exactly you said they aren't as important because they don't really have a soul with a conscience.

Could you provide an example op? i can think of any case where this happens?

Are you baiting me?

Yea the parents of these kids need to be on jail.

Are you the guy who has accomplished much less than some 8 year old doctoral candidates who is claiming those children don't really have a human soul?

They have a soul, I never said otherwise.

Sex with little girls is good if it's within a proper relationship(if it's in the family or within marriage). Otherwise it's rape.
It should be up to the girl's father to say wgen she is to be married.

>lolibertarian.

Yes you did, you just don't understand what a soul is so you tried to use a bunch of other words to express the same idea.

You tell them, Ahmed.

T-those stars on your flag aren't white, w-what's going on here?

I think you're making this a lot more complicated than it needs to be.

You have autism

>no one ever has any argument except accusing me of being a 'slime
Really makes you think.

>TRANSPHOBIC!

>MEDICAL EXPERTS AND DECADES OF STUDY ARE A VAST, RUSSIAN, RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY TO DENY (((psychologists))) FROM PRACTICING TOLERANT AND LIFE AFFIRMING TREATMENTS!

t. Dr. Brianna Quijong (formerly Dr. Bruce Schlomowitz)

I'm not making any argument for or against merely putting forward a rationale for the status quo.
That said
>fucking children
If this is your thing I hope you get your asses stuffed full of barbed wire you are sick beyond help.

Because the government has an interest in having the children in its sphere of influence grow up to be well-adjusted adults.

You can't possibly understand, this is useless, because you are less developed than me, can't form as complex of thoughts, and are too much more like an animal than a member of my race.

Thanks for the diagnoses Dr. Dipshit, but don't you have some goy abortions to perform for your tribe's blood sacrifices?

You have problems, my man. Either educational or psychological.

>bootlickers

/leftyfag/s gtfo

What's wrong with sex with little girls?

>(((you)))
There isn't time to explain here all the ways that wanting to fuck kids is wrong. But most arguments revolve around development, decision making and informed consent.

Hush now child, your thoughts don't matter because you have a livestock mentality.

>wanting to fuck kids is wrong
>said the literal animal fucker
DEEP IN SHEEP

You've had your fun, stop shitposting.

If you truly love a child then you can wait till they are old enough. Let the kid grow up first. Otherwise you not really in love the person, youre just using the child for your own selfish desires. Be a mentor instead, that way when shes older she'll trust you completely and she will never betray you.

Again, your subpar mental judgement is too weak to dictate my actions, BooBoo.

Agreed.

Neither one are truely able to give such consent imo.
The four y/o especially. The parents are the ones that put that gender shit into the kids head and they are the ones promoting it. It's a mental illness; not a sign of diveristy. These parents are just ruining their child's future. If the four year old starts dressing up like a girl it needs to be stopped and the kid should see doctor.
Also seeing an older woman or an older man having sex with a young child or teenager is absolutely disgusting. Most older teens in this country (U.S.) are stupid and aren't mature enough for sex imo.

Call me a fag, but I believe having sex when you are married (or with the person you are going to marry) is only suitable. Having sex with many different people is aimless, and entirely self-destructive. I also believe in marrying someone relatively close (max like 8 years) to your age. It doesn't make sense to look for someone much younger. It's hard to relate to them, and one of you will spend many years alone in old age. Additionally, people would think it's weird and always question the relationship (@ least in the U.S.) and the older partner would feel pressure and anxiety to look younger.

>le ebin sheep meme
Raw nerve there kid fucker?