Idris Elbe

i don't get

>Jose right on target for my island
IT'S BEEN AN HONOR GUISE

The Rock

F

>tfw all these hurricanes but can't get any rain in North Texas

fuck this gay earth

Where exactly is all the energy for these hurricanes coming from?

Liberals hyperventilating.

fossil fuels and CFC's being burned in the atmosphere obviously

beat it nerd

Allah sent them to smite trump

Gee, I have no clue. I can't figure it out.

God's sneezes

Obama's hurricane-creating machine is still active.

H.A.A.R.P.

>Irma
>Jose
>Katia

All fucking foreign names. Fuck immigrants

>burgers still think global warming is a liberal conspiracy.

Florida disaster movie starring Mark Whalberg when?

>names from countries hundreds if not thousands of years older than the US.

as if that matters, America #1

>Faggots still claim climate change isn't a thing

>temp and co2
>hey look how high the co2 is
>dont mind the temp goy

What if they all combined? Would it create a Supercane?

>#1
>have an abysmally low education rating
>still can't figure out healthcare

yeah they should've only used names that come from america like shaqwanda and labombas

Anyone else get the feeling these things are alive and entirely conscious of what they're doing?

Weather machine Elon Musk has been secretly building in spehs.

The US is one of the oldest countries in the world at this point ;^)

>Idris Elbe
only correct answer

from all the BRAAAPPPPP posting

I don't understand what your argument is. Are you one of those faggots who pushes this anti-science meme that temp isn't explicitly linked to carbon levels?

underage retard. why don't you kill yourself if you care about the climate so much? committing suicide is literally the best way you as a person can become eco friendly. do it, pussy. do it.

The sun and earth rotating

>Irma
Typical strong leading female character made overpowered and always morally right by the writers, usually a complete cunt to anybody who recognizes this.
>Katia
The "smart" character who the show tells you is smart but is actually just as stupid as everyone else around her, the only difference is she's smug
>Jose
Mr. Token minority himself, will mostly be there for comic relief and the occasional "woke" moment. Nobody actually likes this character

use these dubs to stop the hurricanes, friends

PLS KILL AMERIFATS PLS KILL AMERIFATS PLS KILL AMERIFATS PLS KILL AMERIFATS PLS KILL AMERIFATS PLS KILL AMERIFATS PLS KILL AMERIFATS PLS KILL AMERIFATS PLS KILL AMERIFATS PLS KILL AMERIFATS PLS KILL AMERIFATS PLS KILL AMERIFATS PLS KILL AMERIFATS PLS KILL AMERIFATS

Not enough, we need trips

>you are underage if you believe in scientific climate change facts.

>What if they all combined? Would it create a Supercane?
would be a megazor- i mean megarricane

no you idiot

3 HURRICANES?

THE AGE OF MEN IS OVER

Yes, that's right. America is #1 in freedom and democracy in the world, therefore we have the right to be dumb and unhealthy. All you can do is sit there and cry about it.

Thanks but no thanks. I want to see some water DROP. Dubs confirm.

What exactly is the baseline for temperature?

>tfw just moved to tampa about 4 months ago

a-am i fucked?

only Mike can save us then

How long until it hits all those fucking cuban bastards?

>America is #1 in freedom and democracy in the world
Except we aren't, especially not since we are the most heavily monitored and surveillanced country on the fucking planet. Everyone just sort of forgot how almost 90 percent of everything the NSA has done in the last decade has been completely illegal.

you're an underage retard and climate change is nothing more than the redistribution of wealth to the third world. you think closing down those factories means they are gone forever? you stupid fucking nigger. they go straight to china and soon africa. you don't care about climate change because china is the biggest polluter. you're so full of shit and the ultimate dumb fucking goy playing right into their hands. seriously, bro. kill yourself. end it all now. become eco friendly

This is a get thread now

Good post

0 is "normal". So a lot of ice ages in the last 800k.

>temp isn't explicitly linked to carbon levels?

Do you think carbon dioxide is the only thing in our atmosphere?

Holy shit

It is relative and depends on the state of a few different factors, including status of the ozone layer relative to what is considered acceptable carbon levels, factoring in population sizes and global climate trends. The average annual temperature for the globe between 1951 and 1980 was around 57.2 degrees Fahrenheit (14 degrees Celsius). In 2015, the hottest year on record, the temperature was about 1.8 degrees F (1 degree C) warmer than the 1951–1980 base period.

Katia dies first
then Jose, then Irma

Mike wills it

>Do you think carbon dioxide is the only thing in our atmosphere?
No? Do you?