OUR GUY

OUR GUY

OUR GUY

Post the fucking alt text you nigger.

I know what you're thinking. "Ronnie, you can easily see that it is a kitchen - not a bathroom!" Ha ha, you are adorable and dumb. In these fancy restaurants, the style is making things look like things they aren't. Bathrooms are kitchens, bowls of soup are for washing your fingers, and the fork you try to use is always the wrong one.

The alt text is always important with Whomp comics. And i did exhale fast trough my nose when i read this one.

I too am at times perturbed by this trend of restaurants trying to be hip.

If the fork is the kitchen where does the spoon go?

You can see the door in the third panel. They BOTH lead to the kitchen

The kitchen. You can literally see both doors behind him. They are clearly in/out doors so waiters don't plough into each other when carrying shit.

third panel bruh

>They are clearly in/out doors so waiters don't plough into each other when carrying shit.

But that's even worse than labeling the bathrooms with a spoon and a fork.

Why is Kira working in a restaurant?

So, how many times have you guys pissed in a sink?

Me: probably 15-20

Like once or twice, for the novelty.

I've always had somewhere better to piss. Speaking of which, can we all agree that pissing outside feels fantastic?

I can't

>pissing outside feels fantastic?

Agreed. There was only one bathroom in my house and it was upstairs, so if it was occupied or if I was lazy I'd just walk outside and piss off the patio.

Shower pissing is the best pissing.

How many times have you woken up in the female bathroom of a club wrapped around the toilet bowl like some obscene octopus and had to call the cops to get you out because you woke up at ten in the morning and the place is closed down?

That's a quitter attitude. Just find some stuff to stand on to properly suspend yourself over the sink and then cross this item off your bucket list.

Maybe it's a girl.

Why would you want to piss in the sink?

I thought they were even more prone to sink pissing?

Convenience, necessity, novelty.

I keep telling myself I'm going to do it the next time the opportunity presents itself, but I overthink things too much to ever do it.

Like, what if a mosquito lands on my dick? What if I'm the lucky guy who gets spotted by a prude and has the cops called on him?

Isn't it, though? It certainly is a guilty pleasure.

That could be used as an excuse to eat your own shit.

I rented a basement where the toilet only worked half the time so I just used the sink if I had to piss and then would work with the toilet if I had to shit.

Never, because I'm not a savage

Don't be such a prude.

Few times. Not exciting enough to bother with when there are much better choices.

i pity those who know not the feeling of intense freedom engendered by shitting in the woods

Why wouldn't you?

I do it all the time. it's right at the good height, consume little water and who the fuck use those tiny ass sinks in small apartments anyway that shit is too small for anything else.

Because it's fucking filthy? You wash your hands in there.

I don't know about you, but I usually don't touch the basin when I'm washing my hands.

>implying

Are you not the one who washes the bathroom where you live? Even with a gentle, perfectly aimed spray, piss sprinkles everywhere.

first of all, piss isnt in any way dangerous or dirty. acidic maybe

second, if you got piss on your hands, isnt that where it is cleaned anyway, i mean, like instant sanitation

also what if it was a designating pissing sink, like a deep sink?

> Nitrogen
> Ammonia
> Acidic

>also what if it was a designating pissing sink, like a deep sink?
>designated pissing sink
>designated

Well, that explains it.

> Designated pissing sink
That's called a urinal famalam.

once a day about 20 years

I specifically said 'when washing my hands.' When cleaning anything in the bathroom I use rubber gloves.

I shit in the locker room sink of an apposing school way back when. Peer pressure and what not from my teammates. never peed in one though

I had one that was the perfect height when I was living alone one time, I used to do it constantly with the hot water running.

If people eat ass, I'm sure they eat shit as well.