Why is a boring snow nigger shithole like Norway considered first world? There is no culture...

Why is a boring snow nigger shithole like Norway considered first world? There is no culture, no interesting architecture, or anything to humanity be proud off, just snow and autism. Same with Iceland and Sweden

Attached: 1521861165440[1].jpg (1000x600, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svalbard_Global_Seed_Vault
youtube.com/watch?v=g-YvYJOack8
youtube.com/watch?v=wIH6_VJ8HJs
youtube.com/watch?v=pzlVBui5u9o
youtu.be/A7AZmxAUPNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wrong Sweden has Femboys

thats culture for you

>Why is a boring snow nigger shithole like Norway considered first world?
Presumably for the same reasons that Brazil isn't.

northern europe is ideal place for basement dwellers like me
i can sit on my fat ass all day while the NEETbux monies just keep coming

Attached: comfy.jpg (480x480, 50K)

Living standards are determined by income level of the people, public services, safety, availability of jobs etcetera. Not by culture, architecture or achievements.

This

IF you truly want to amount to nothing in life

Yeah, exactly. More murders, slums and niggers to kill each others on the streets. That's culture South American style Right on, Br*zil.

lmao jungle monkey

this country is number one regarding hdi, its the firstest first world country in the world

Holy shit, a talking monkey!

What are you supposed to ''amount to''? If you are a socially uninteresting person your life won't go anywhere anyway.
I have 0 future prospects and i never had them either, so it was either six feet deep or NEET and thank g*D it's the latter
Thank fuck all the normalfags in Scandinavia bought into the ''welfare is good'' bullshit so i can live for free without a single worry.

>dat pic

Bergen is a cultural institution on its own

>nigger shithole
>flag

>Femboys
>flag

>IF you truly want to amount to nothing in life
>flag

>normalfags
>flag

>hating on norway
get a life

Attached: 65564564546.png (1938x1354, 3.73M)

This

>hating on norway
get a life

Attached: Norge.jpg (3675x2559, 3.03M)

>a country that his literal riots over losing a football game calls others uncultured

You think you´re really fucking clever because of your nice little comment there, do you? I tell you what shitskin: You life is pure shit. Complete shit. There is nothing you can change about it. At the very moment your whore mom pushed that piece of shit out of her dirty pussy that shouldn't even be allowed to carry a name you lost. You never had a chance. You have to pick up shit from the streets to afford yourself a internet connection while your grandma is running on a hamster wheel so the connection doesn't break off. What do people from shit countries even think when writing stuff like this? I just smile because I know even if I fuck up the worst way possible my life will be a 100x times better than yours. When I visit your shit landmass your females pussies will go crazy because they want to fuck the wealthy white man. When you visit Europe people will just avoid you and check their pockets if nothing is missing. You can "banter" as much as you like but at the end I still win Pedro. Never forget that.

Is this a pasta or Swedish autism?

Attached: senna.jpg (3072x2016, 660K)

kek

yes

pasta made in iceland

they are safe and umm...

Thank you dane, truly our greatest ally

>norway doesn't have culture
Triggers me every time

Attached: Adolph_Tidemand_&_Hans_Gude_-_Bridal_Procession_on_the_Hardangerfjord_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (1200x858, 173K)

Notice how no one can prove me wrong and just insult the place I was born

Det er bare mennesker som ikke vet noe om oss som sier det så de antar at vi ikke har noe kultur siden vi ikke er like kjent som Spania, Italia eller Frankrike også videre

We're insulting your country because you accused us of being niggers without culture when you're from fucking Brazil hahahaha

Attached: 1521940151207.png (128x141, 44K)

prove what wrong? you didn't make any argument, you just spouted retarded shit like the average huezillian monkey.

Me living in a shithole doesn't change the fact you are snow niggers without culture

Of course there aren't arguments, those are facts

But they have culture, user. It's just not as famous.

Please explain how we're apparently uncultured according to you and while you're at it, show me the amazing brazilian culture you're so fond of

Attached: 1521902597117.jpg (800x770, 612K)

t. culture consists of swinging around in the trees and fucking each other in the ass

Are the folks in Norway as depressed as black metal leads us to believe?

You must be trolling.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svalbard_Global_Seed_Vault

We have seeds.

you call norway weak...we have S-E-E-D-S

youtube.com/watch?v=g-YvYJOack8

North Europe is a typical developed country.
If you look a lot of an international index, you understand.

noruega es gay jajajaja

Attached: (C92) [Rough Koubou (4shi)] Little Ecchi Academy (Little Witch Academia).jpg (608x755, 110K)

Norwegian humor.

youtube.com/watch?v=wIH6_VJ8HJs

that's right.

I want for Netouyo mental room that can say irony like you.

Those tacos were only the beginning. How do I get taco gf?

define brazilian culture

>How do I get taco gf?
just be your self :):):)

Attached: $RM6DQND.gif (320x304, 3.98M)

Humor is luxury of the developed country.
Broadcast of North Korea does not have it.

youtube.com/watch?v=pzlVBui5u9o

Fuck you norway is based

faleva monkey calling others uncultured swine

Norway has created Skam. So by default it has more culture than Br*zil

rip shitzil :’(

high quality animation.

I'm not OP, but Im LMAO as how a legion of eurocucks wannabe trolls just can't win the argument...

And they say they have education, looks like jungle education wins every FUCKING time

heh heh heh heh heh

>I'm not OP
XDDDDDD :DDDDDD

Nice try OP

This mindset is exactly why there is so much resistance to welfare in the US. For every family that needs help there are 10 worthless burnouts who just jam up the system and leech as much as they can before their fat arteries explode.

>culture is shitty rap music made by people of a different ethnicity than your country's main population
>not all the other things that were culture pre 21st century
Imagine how sad it must be

>brits kill another hero
i won't rest until every br*Tish cockroach has been executed under my hand

>I'm not OP

Attached: 1507483926815.png (406x452, 30K)

it's a country with a historically small population with ragged terrain and shitty weather, in comparison to a country like Brazil that's huge and takes up half a continent. and yet it still is probably pretty comparable in terms of global cultural impact.

also, it's first world because it's probably the closest thing the world has to a utopia. brazil on the other hand can't even keep their pools clean.

U M A

The Femboy, Eurocuck and Steven Irwin Kid can't see to realize that Brazil has more people than their cunt.

What makes me laugh even more, they have been brainwashed heavily. They literally deserve this waves of refugees.

When someone comes to brazil, they either become full brazilian or die.

When someone goes to your cunt, you become the victim.

HAHAHAHAHAH OMFG THEY LITERALLY DESERVE WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THEIR CUNTS HAHAHAHAHA

here goes a lil rhyme/music I just made:
>FROM CULTURAL SHITHOLES
>SPAMMIMG IN THE INTERNET FOR WANNABE TROLLS
>NO LOVE & NO PRIDE
>JUST LAY DOWN FOR YOUR REFUGEE COCK
>AND DIE

Attached: muttcaptain.png (1433x972, 352K)

LOOOOOOOOOOL XD ;))) :P

Epic post lad. 10/10 XD

Attached: zCI0F86.jpg (655x527, 34K)

They are in the middle ground in which both influences of civilization and safety of remote place are satisfied.

This is kinda ideal place to live.

>Why is a boring snow nigger shithole like Norway considered first world?

Because i can go down the street without getting shot, stabbed and robbed. Unlike you.

oh. I can also afford everything i want.

This language gets me every time.

it's comfy

So many people took this bait.

No culture? Ha, think again.
youtu.be/A7AZmxAUPNM

Attached: 8621F551-972C-43D4-89E2-CC40B8980602.jpg (900x1214, 185K)

god i wish that was me

>O-only pretending
BRs are some of the worst shitposters on this board (along with leafs and poles), this could easily be sincere

>I have 0 future prospects and i never had them either
Because of you sitting here everyday, to achive something you need interests, and you need boredom to realize them. Now you sitting here and useless internet content sprays and extinguish your interests, distract your attention.

top kek, love this pasta

Here in siberia we have absolutely the same mountains, rivers, fjords. Just a 5km from my town, people don't see this landscapes everyday, they see grey dirty depressing streets instead.

One of highest homicide rate in the world

Same here. Do you think I see the alps all day or stare at my wall every night angrily listening to my immigrant neighbour screaming "BIJIO BUJIU QUARDESTANE ALE ALE ALE ALE!!"

Not true though, average person doesn't want to live on welfare. It's still a life of almost never being able to travel, not being able to buy nice clothes or the newest iPhone, no social mobility, low social status (females) etc.

In 4 years of browsing the internet, by which I mean more than scratching its surface I turned from an energy drinks loving kid who ate cheap chips from Kaufland and had no interests into a young man who reads a lot, listens to music and sees beyond what meets the eye. Normies have this feeling of purpose instilled in them by the society, the pro-work mentality and the Christian collectivist mindset. Every normie gets depressed when he is met with nihilism and purposelessness, that's a natural phase on the path towards seclusion. I have more arcane knowledge to tap into and more insights to dabble in and I won't let grinding interfere. Of course, since I live in this shithole I don't have the comfy option at hand.

>posts a Christian, dulled Norway
I'm seeing through your bullshit, Kierkegaard.

Years of browsing the internet turned me into a lonely insensitive useless vegetable who sits opposite the all day on parents neck from a hilarious guy who was surrounded by friends and girls. Every time when internet was absent for a long time i became human again.

T. Terrone