You have 30 seconds to prove you're not a newfags to Sup Forums that only arrived here in the last year for the...

you have 30 seconds to prove you're not a newfags to Sup Forums that only arrived here in the last year for the elections

go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0lMrFMYKv8
youtube.com/watch?v=KLJ-jXJLPcU
youtube.com/watch?v=xQCaWLF2gfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but i am. im with jill btw.

FutureGuy threads
That half Jewish/half Vietnamese qt who used to post here and had a youtube channel
Jidf detected

What is this term I keep hearing? A cuck? Is this some form of cool internet slang? I also hear cuckservative which I find very funny and cool! Man this website is awesome! I am now a "Sup Forumsing guy as you all say it.

cluck

I didn't come here a year ago for the elections; I came here a.year ago because I was fed up with the SJW-libtard bullshit in general. Also, that growing sense that the entire system is some elaborate lie.

le epic trol face te he *so random*
holds up spok skskssksksksksksk

See you in three days

FUCK! I came EXACTLY 1 year ago. Am I a newfag?

I was here before people started posting green frogs

I'm Hal Turner.

What, you mean like in 2013 where there were actually threads detailing the political situations of countries we know little about, from the viewpoint of a private citizen? Where we actually could talk about issues? We left the shitposters alone and they left us alone.

>post yfw the captcha is gone

Mitt Romney will win

Jidf plz go

Roody poo.

Haha funny post my man!! Am I doing this right?
/threaded

am I doin it rite?

best times.

TRIGGER WARNING CLUCK CLUCK

Well I remember triforce. I just never knew how to do it.

Anyone care to demonstrate?

what was the first happening you were here for Sup Forums? I came a few days after Breviki

jaffa calling

Hipster.

I dont deny that I did and I thank you all for redpilling me

flim flam

Is it possible to make Sup Forums great again or this board is damaged beyond repair?

*Trigger warning*
Cluck

>moot telling people what a real man would do
Toppest of keks

I love you Ebola Chan

tip ket

A Doggo is a big ol' Pupper. A Pupper is a lil Doggo.

Suck it im an old fag

White power is based! Fuck black people only whites are my fa.m why are you so salty bruh. Haha fpbp really makes you think. One post by this id

I came some where around the time of the first hitler rick rolls

Dorner is still out there. They never found the Scuba equipment or the missing horse.

Newt ginrich

Newfags can't 7

also pic related - one of the best /new/pol/ happenings and sleepovers ever

Does anyone have images of that time Moot (RIP) fucked up Sup Forums and made bright and colorful CLUCK and TRIGGER WARNING come across the screen? That shit was hilaarious.

/rooster/

Been here for ages. Got addicted during the most recent gaza conflict / Ebola chan / Frein Train

Can't corner the dorner

Also muh Syrian sleep over thread and prank calls to zim Zam trial

>Is it possible to make Sup Forums great again or this board is damaged beyond repair?

I don't think it will ever go back to 2013 levels of quality

But summer is ending and once the election is over and /r/the_donald stops posting here, there might be a chance

You got me.

I was here when Zim Zam happened

Umpqua community school shooting what's up /r9k/tards?

I cry everytim

Desu desu desu desu desu desu desu

youtube.com/watch?v=V0lMrFMYKv8

original got shit down but butthurt merchants

I have a distinct memory of laughing with anons when that gay black dude sucking on the peppermint stick kept showing up in the Zimmerman trial

PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI

youtube.com/watch?v=KLJ-jXJLPcU

there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

Fuck the flags

shut your face filty guac merchant of tiny turtles

This. He sold his soul for some used-up, cheap SJW puss. My God, I hope it was worth it.

Sorry man

I'll admit, I came here for Trump after Rand's campaign imploded
You guys 100% converted me to your culture in the span of a couple months. I had my reservations at first, but I dove in head first

Although I am technically a newfag, I post pepes with the best of them

Libera et impera
youtube.com/watch?v=xQCaWLF2gfs

Remember me?

I was here lurking quite a bit before our unfortunately failed daughterfu was sent to Africa

Milwaukee (I think) blm chimpout where they chased a kid and his friends forcing him to shoot them

Fuck you and fuck your puddi. That was the final blow that killed what was left of the bleeding savaged corpse of /x/.

Le rare, esoteric mermaid doll meme

The date on this image is from 2012.

I was here back when desu didn't turn into desu

I was here for Trayvon Martin and The Zimzam.
George Zimmerman liked one of my Sup Forums related tweets to him, it was great.

I was here when you guys were libertarian.

That's my earliest Sup Forums image at least.

I remember seeing this roll by.

Kuck

he din du nuffin

Yep. Seems like I started really browsing around 2008. I flirted with Sup Forums a year or so earlier, but my images start around September 2008

Anyone else remember the collapse of the Soviet Union?
Sup Forums has gone downhill since.

So i herd you guys like mudkips?

Hasn't been a space elevator thread in a while. But i may have missed some.

Superior pokemon.
Also shit found stuff from mid-2007.

>tfw almost a decade of shitposting

Darren Wilson 2016!!!

>tfw I think of moot I still don't think of the sjw cuck
>tfw I still think of him banning faggots for saying they're a girl because "no girls allowed"
>tfw I never had a treehouse clubhouse as a kid and this was that for me
>tfw it all came crashing down because some whore wouldn't suck a good mans dick and then he turned into that which we all, including he, hated

I miss 2006 guys the shitposting just isn't the same

What am I looking at? An Indian jacuzzi?

Sup Forums was never good

Also Millhouse is now a meme

we all miss moot. Sup Forums isn't the same without him. I don't care if he pussied out out of Sup Forums during all the gamergate cancer. I just remember all the good times

I came here from Sup Forums during the last big Israel Palestine flare up, came more often during the Ukraine crisis and made it my home board during this election.
Weird how now Sup Forums is easily my most hated board.

clearly a shill thread designed to gather info on the alt right
sage and report

I think i started posting here over 9000 days ago... Not really sure.

There have never been so much critical information available, US election will change the world political map, and trending poll today was pic related.
I don't know how deep we'll fall.

Google BP Oil Spill. Good times. Life was comfier then.

yes, you are doin it rite

meant for

Only if Trump loses. If he wins I guarantee the shills and shitposters will make "make America great again" threads everyday with screencaps of news articles about bad things happening in America.

If Trump loses the board will go back to normal post-election quality. I hope it will go back to Jaffa-calling-tier.

>tfw you will never [CLANGING INTENSIFIES] again
>tfw you will never stay up all night watching zimmerman trial cause timezones
>tfw you will never have randomly assigned political flags
>moot is a faggot for fucking with everything

I wish we didn't have flags.

Can't flim flam the Zim zam

It was /news/ when I started coming. Or was it /new/?

>Millhouse is now a meme
really?

What's with all these lazy, reddit-tier pepes popping up lately?

kek this

I want the old natsoc flag back.

Hi everyone it's my first day here! *giggles nervously* I hope you all like me, boys say I'm really funny and pretty (haha, I don't think I'm that pretty though *blushes*) LOL I just like to post silly memes and talk about random stuff! Lol Xddddddd
I'll do my best to fit in here guys let's get along real well! Yay! Cupcake! Haha I'm so random xdd (I'm a girl btw, lol, don't ask for bewbs tho, I don't Do that, let's be nice ok? LOLOLOL *snooches*)

funnily enough I think now milhouse will never be a meme

Space elevator threads, pedowood threads, chocolate rambo, best friends lunch/ cant flim flam the zim zam