What are the biggest scandals in Hollywood

What are the biggest scandals in Hollywood

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck is wrong with Jamie Foxx? Does he still think it's the 90s? Can't he see how Tom used her up completely??

t. white boi

Can someone shop Katie face to this?

>5 year dating in ban

This can't be real, I don't care how deep the cruise is with the scientoligists/illuminaties.

wait, i know Tom is insane but he actually put a 5 years dating ban in the the divorce clause? what the fuck

probably scientology stuff. also it is about public dating i guess

also i recently saw an interesting article while i was browsing around
apparently tom divorces all 3 of his wives when they reach 33, and that number actually have some significant in Scientology as well

man how far up his ass they have their hand in

I hope she will be happy. It must have been hell with Tom with all the Scientology bullshit.

The Rock is gay

t.Jamie Fox
Tom was great to her and gave her the best time of her life.

isn't this like an open secret?

don't know scientology stuff, not really intrested. respect Tom for his input to movie industry, don't care about his private life.

Thing is, he is almost 60 (well more or less 56) and still low 30s find him attractive enough to join scientology?

Go home Tom, I'm sure the church will get you an another sex slave.

trips confirm

Katie is a hired beard for closeted gay Hollywood actor. Jamie Foxx is gay af

>living with a nigger
>better than a weird religion

Lol no.

Tom doesn't have sex if he can help it. He used a turkey baster to inseminate Holmes.

>and still low 30s find him attractive enough to join scientology?

since you said you don't know scientology stuff, not really interested i can understand why you are asking this

but the matter of fact is the fucking church itself actually made some of its younger female have to be his girlfriend and please him just because he is tom cruise. the whole thing with that fucking church is fucked

AFRICAN AMERICANNED

This sure doesn't strike me as surprising

ye but c'mon, is he that attractive for Hollywood standards? Or these bitches are all about his money?

This is hard to believe, where is the evidence he put a ban on her? Don't believe everything a tabloid like Dailymail tells you where they reference an "anonymous" source. This is the shit 50 year old housewives and single moms eat up.

It's also hard to believe because they've been together for four years considering Jamie always talks about how he throws huge parties full of celebs and hot girls giving off this persona as a player, so either he hypes himself up too much or he cheats on her often meaning he's not even a better partner than Tom Cruise

Yo homie, that my ex-wife?

i think u misunderstand
those young women member of the church HAVE to be his gf as the church order, not like they have any say in it or can even think about his money

pretty sure a lot of his dosh is donated toward the church

kek

Ah I understood now. I tought they join just to be with Tom, now I see it is they join scientos for whatever fuck reasons, and they are forced to be with Tom, right?
I often watch and listen to interviews with him, as I'm a sucker for behind the scenes materials, but he never even mentions scientology shits on longer run.

You have to go back.

I can't believe she's 11 years younger then him. My first reaction was literally "why is he dating an older woman?" and then I find out he's 49 years old. Blacka dont cracka is real

>Tom is so fucking based and such an alpha he passively reverse cucks niggers for half a decade after he divoces his cum dumpsters
God, I fucking love Tom Cruise. Most based actor of our time.

he is very tight lipped about it
the only time he ever talk about scientology in an interview is this classic that they made for one of their events

youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0

lmao didn't think that jamie would be a cuck

>celebrities dating is a scandal

kys

you do understand that he was in scientology because of money laundering right?

ye seen this, just for sake of it, this is just scripted crap anyway. But to be honest I really like how he doesn't talk about. Specially in todays era, when every celebrity shouts about their political statement, sexual preference or religious. Tom keeps these for himself and does his job, entertaining masses.

>dating ban

What the fuck is a dating ban ?? can some american please explain this shit ?

It's nice that he doesn't talk about it, but honestly it's only because Scientology is so batshit that if he did, literally everyone would unite to laugh at him.

that smell though! think of the nigger stink everywhere

>women care more about than BB-

this, even someone like Jamie Foxx who has some of the highest sexual market value of any black person alive has to resort to old dried up used goods

>dating ban

Yeah that's why I don't have a gf haha can't wait to get back into the game haha

we cant. people like tom cruise surround themselves with lawyers who do crazy shit like this. thats not a normal thing.

is Tom actually that powerfull or he is just tool in hands of real scientofreaks?

Imagine being so unbelievably rich, influential and powerful in your field of work that you can literally forbid your ex-wife to publicly date other men for 5 years and cuck "superior alpha" niggers like Jamie Foxx in the process.
Look what happened to Nicole Kidman and Penelope Cruz.

It takes literally just one phone call from based Tom - who has been a successful producer of billions of dollars movies for 20+ years to kill Holmes' and Foxx's careers forever.
Stupid faggots derp about Scientology here, but they are brainmushed Redditors who know jackshit.

Can't be real. In fact, I'm pretty sure something like that is illegal.

Great movie.

I actually am close with one of the parties involved. There was a soft cuckolding arrangement between the trio for years and neither of the men want their bisexual proclivities in the public consciousness just yet.

>I'm pretty sure something like that is illegal.

It's fucked up because tom and Jamie were supposed to be friends. They starred in a great movie together, while tom was with Katie, btw.. pretty shitty imho

He's gotten away with worse shit, too.

Is Connor Tom's son? He doesn't really look like him

lmao that's so silly.

That's some evil shit. I love it.

He was handsome back in the day

STOP THIS MAN

even the JOKAH is small time, man

adopted you doufus

double tap to your BBC

Tom did nothing wrong. This faggot was cruising for a bruising

>what if 'Tom Cruise' is just his alterego, while in real he is 'Ethan Hunt', and to cover it, they named his fictional hero 'Ethan Hunt' in movie, and created fictional name 'Tom Cruise' for real man?

katie holmes wasn't even hot in her prime

dude can do better

>google it
>it's true
>hoffman even sued to keep the maids faces out of the papers

Any other stories?

All women prefer it to you.

Can't bruise the cruise

CAN'T BRUISE THE CRUISE

PRANK'D

What would happen if she ignored the dating ban?

L. Ron Hubbard would rise from his grave and give her a stern lecture.

Jamie could do alot better desu. Must be some weird alpha male power dynamic between him and tom.

fucking jej

Cruise would make her disappear. The man is powerful and has been fucking with people for decades

LITTLE

based Cruise fucked her in her prime, got her pregnant, and tossed her to the side and literally forced a fucking black man to raise his child for him

Cruise is based as fuck. Foxx is a cuck faggot.

Jamie is a literal nigger
And he will always feel insecure whenever he thinks about Tom

Youre a race traitor Jamal, eat shit

Look at these cucks. Tom is a master negotiator. But in this case it's probably just a prank just to fuck with katie.

You think Collateral is real?

>5 year dating ban