You've got about 10 seconds to tell me why you don't support Jarl Ulfric and the glorious Stormcloak rebellion...

>You've got about 10 seconds to tell me why you don't support Jarl Ulfric and the glorious Stormcloak rebellion, milk drinker.

he's an (((Thalmor))) plant

I don't play shit games.

>g-guys the thalmor WANTS you to secede from the empire they cucked and now control

Because when I offered to help, he sent me on a quest hoping I would die.

Jarl Ulfric was a fucking poofter cunt and I would mind sticking a choco crosso down his throat.

good goy, weaken the empire

This literally has nothing to do with politics.

Saged for Premeditated Niggotry

>nord calling someone else a milk drinker

Aren't the master race supposed to be lactose tolerant?

Because Nords are subhuman. The Altmer are self evidently superior in every way imaginable.

Because Nords are the niggers of Skyrim

Seemed like a cunt and not a god emporer that would make skyrim great again.

>He lost at the beggining of the game
>A fucking traitor who claims to be true to death, yet spilled everything to the Thalmor
>Unironically believes that he can win a war lost by the empire, who is supeior tactically, economically and in brute force.

Not that the Empire is almighty, but Nords are just snow niggers.

>Wasting your time discussing some shit game meant for console kiddies

But I do?

Ulfric is a faggot who doesn't believe in the Stormcloaks and just wants to be in power and is more than likely a Thalmor plant or at the very least he's doing exactly what the Thalmor want

My furry sex yaoi anime mod says otherwise

Bunch of fucking faggot fanatics dying for some shitty religion. Sounds like a bunch of sand niggers.

Gr8 b8 m8

Nah faggot that's the Khajiit.

Why does everybody who played Skyrim lack basic reading comprehension?

The Elves don't want Ulfrich to succeed. They want his rebellion to just keep going, because it is seriously weakening the Imperials AND the Nords. The Thalmor want to keep the two sides fighting; a decisive victory for either side is a loss for the Thalmor.

That being said, Ulfric is a faggot, and the Nords can't beat the Thalmor alone. The empire isn't sitting as idly as people think; Tullius, for one, expects a war with the Elves soon. That's why he wants to end the Stormcloaks ASAP; he knows that a united Empire is the only thing that can beat the Elves.

Faggot elves infiltrating Nordic society made me genuinely angry, Altmer are the most annoying queermos in the games. Imperials are cucks and their empire was worthless even when it was around. Dunmer and Orcs are dog shit societies who deserve to disappear from Tamriel. The rest are fine I suppose as long as they keep to their own province.

If there's anything good about Skyrim it's the aesthetic and culture of based Nords, who I've played as since Morrowind.

Was there anyone that actually sided with the empire after they tried to fucking execute you the first time they played through?

>Nords, who I've played as since Morrowind
>not playing Dunmer in Morrowind
Although they are totally the Jews and this is Sup Forums I guess.

Yes, I did. Every Elder Scrolls starts with the player as a prisoner with no explanation. I didn't even take that shit personally.

i used to kill every single knife eared fuck i came across

even shopkeepers

But I do, goyim. True Nords of Skyrim stand with Ulfric.

Ulfric was captured during the Great War and interrogated by the Aldmeri Dominion.
It's not a stretch to infer they tortured him as well in order to get information.
The Aldmeri Dominion are very mysterious and most likely have mastered psychological warfare and reconditioning.
They "let" Ulfric escape their custody and return to Skyrim.
Why would they do this? Why would they let someone as important and valuable as the son of a jarl of Skyrim escape?
Well, because they knew Skyrim was still a problem.
They just cucked the empire, but Skyrim is patriotic, doesn't take kindly to foreigners, and doesn't follow orders well.
Worse, Skyrim is cold and inhospitable to most people, except the native Nords.
What's the best way to weaken Skyrim?
Civil war, of course.
They intentionally planted the idea of a civil war in Ulfric's mind in order to weaken the forces of Skyrim and then invade while the Nords were recovering from a costly civil war.

TL:DR: Ulfric was brainwashed by the Aldmeri Dominion to start a civil war to weaken Skyrim's forces and make it easier to take over.

Nigger-tier thinking, desu.
>KEEP THESE POLITE, EDUCATED, CIVILIZED ELVES OUT OF MY MUD HUTS AND DRAUGR CAVES, FUCING KNIFE EAR SCUM! OOGA BOOGA FOR TALOS MUHFUGGA

The game, in typical Modern Bethesda Style, did not make it clear to me the stakes of which side was which and who they were and what they wanted.

All I knew was that somebody was going to lob my head off, but a random dragon attack saved me. I didn't play beyond the part where you see this same dragon resurrecting a dead dragon in a graveyard. It did not hold my interest.

>Supporting the destruction of a culture for the economic growth of elitist wannabe puppetmasters

Surprised you don't have an Israeli flag desu.

If you want to give Skyrim a try again, but you are bored of shity story... Try Enderal mod. It's worthit, the story is 9001% better than skyrim + much better leveling system.

>helping the Thalmor destabilize the realms of Man
>helping the Thalmor break the Wheel of Aurbis
You're basically an honorary Elf if you support the Stormcloaks and there's only one thing that Elfs are good for

but he does have an israeli flag

AYYY MUH FUGGIN RAYCISS ASS NORD WE WUZ CHIMER KANGZ NIGGA

#DUNMERLIVESMATTER

remove mer

Seconded.

>TFW when I played this game I was still blue pilled.

I can't remember what the name of the other faction is, but I sided with them. Please forgive me for my sins uncle Adolf.

SKYRIM IS FOR THE NORDS

FOR THE IMPERIAL EMPIRE
LONG LIVE THE IMPERIUM
GOD SAVE THE EMPEROR

DIE YOU RACIST BIGOT

Skyrim belongs to the Elves.

skyrim belongs to emperor!

>yfw Elder Scrolls deep lore is gateway esoteric mysticism

>Play as Khajit
>Be Stormcloak

It's their land let them rule themselves.

>Why does everybody who played Skyrim lack basic reading comprehension?

Agreed. The White man is ignorant of his heritage and it is sad!

He is a true (((patriot)))

Long live the (((stormcloak rebellion)))

i know all about that lusty argonian maid tho :/

Because the empire is the only chance tamriel has of beating back the thalmor, obviously

Storm-cucks can't into ES metaphysics. They like elf dick. Pic related, typical stormcloak.

I hope no one notices I'm just some argonian