Me and my friend got into an argument where I claimed that children raised under same-sex couple were at a disadvantage...

Me and my friend got into an argument where I claimed that children raised under same-sex couple were at a disadvantage compared to children raised in a traditional mother/father household.

And as I look online for things backing up my argument, all I find are sources claiming that children raised under same-sex couples faced no disadvantage compared to traditional upbringings.

Am I wrong, Sup Forums? Or is (((google))) censoring differing views? Help me out here.

Other urls found in this thread:

theologyweb.com/campus/showthread.php?11271-Children-raised-by-the-mentally-ill-more-likely-to-exhibit-mental-illness
cbsnews.com/news/kids-of-gay-parents-fare-worse-study-finds-but-draws-fire-from-experts/
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/healthscience/2015/February/Mental-Problems-More-Likely-for-Kids-with-Gay-Parents
scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&q=outcomes children same-sex parents
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump dis

You know the answer already, don't you ?
Anyway, growing up without a father figure leads nowhere, I am lucky I had a brother 10 years older than I, or I would've lived a terrible life.

Sure I think that I know the answer, but it's hard seeing so much evidence contrary to what I believe.

Evidence ? That makes me curious, allow me to see it, so I can tell how bullshit it is.

I'm guessing the reason the data is so sketchy is because there's hardly any of it, given gays couples openly raising kids is a recent phenomenon and the studies are tiny, as well as being politically charged as fuck.

theologyweb.com/campus/showthread.php?11271-Children-raised-by-the-mentally-ill-more-likely-to-exhibit-mental-illness

I think that's the closest we can go to an explanation, good job ausbro

cbsnews.com/news/kids-of-gay-parents-fare-worse-study-finds-but-draws-fire-from-experts/
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/healthscience/2015/February/Mental-Problems-More-Likely-for-Kids-with-Gay-Parents

top kek town rapist

>friend
ditch him, obviously

You'd do this if you had any spine whatsoever.

>arguing with liberals
I don't do it. They ignore facts by nature.

try having arguments next time
safe spaces and conformism is a feminine trait

If by "gay" they mean "lesbian" then I'm not surprised. In my experience, most lesbians are batshit insane and shouldn't be allowed near children.

No. I use violence and cucks like you fall in line every time.

If raising a kid under a traditional system did not have advantages, why are so many single moms and lezzie couples clamoring for our nation's sperm donor anonimity to be abolished since the kids need a definite father figure?

Also, if there's such women here; fuck your shit, I'm just a donor. If you wanted a father figure for your kid, you should've provided for one before you got knocked up.

Texas, please.
My friend is by no means a liberal. Him and I agree on 99% of issues and this was one thing where we actually disagreed.

Your friend is an idiot and no one believes that shit beyond virtue signalling. If he is signalling that hard that he'd get into a debate about socially acceptable faggotry with you, a "friend" then he can't be saved.

Read this Liberals don't even buy their own fucking bullshit in practice. They want to be "tolerant and accepting" as long as their lives aren't effected by it. That's why they threaten to run away to White countries if Trump is elected. Hyppocrites who know the truth but are too cucked to think about it.

Ditch your jewish faggot "friend" or you are just as gay.

ah, you're a nigger
should have known, considering your flag

say that to my face fucker not online

see what happens

I would snap your twig little neck, bitch. and I don't care that you're a woman.

raising a kid IS the disadvantage

He's certainly indoctrinated by his faggot SJW girlfriend no doubt, but the guy is a full-fledged right-winger. I wouldn't abandon my best friend simply because he disagrees with me. Do you not see the irony there?

Anecdotal, but I can confirm this. My father is a bastard child who was raised by my grandmother, his mom, by herself. She was raped at 16 by some guy and her brother helped her make the decision to keep the baby as a single mom instead of aborting. Father was born with a hole in his eardrum from grandma's wild drinking/drug/cigarette antics while pregnant, as well as psychological disorders. He has alienated EVERY ONE from all sides of family except his mom, my grandma. He is an insane-level conspiracy nut and massive alcoholic. He thinks the world is flat and that the Jews and the world are controlled by reptilian illuminati. At the same time he's a christtard. It's terrible.

>inb4 your dad shows up to this thread

This
4 brothers and I learned greatly from thier success and failure.
>Dad beat my bros not me

>He's certainly indoctrinated by his faggot SJW girlfriend
there it is
>I wouldn't abandon my best friend
you're wasting your time and energy that could be spent on something you can actually change.

That's a real fact for you and not just my typical "be satisfied with being superior" stance. You are pissing away time, and time is money.

Fuck arguments, if he's that mentaly retarded to think that nothing is wrong with being rased by two faggots he is a beta cuck and you shouldn't be besides people like that
>nuthin is wrong anun gimme prufffs heare naow
If you are from the South, (considering the pepe), then i say keep it flying

He also kept backing me into this corner where he'd ask me to explain why having a mother and father is more beneficial to the child. I'd respond by saying that that's what human nature is, having a mother and father figure in one's life.

He'd then retort by saying that that doesn't prove anything and to give him "evidence." I really don't think you need more evidence than a mother/father is traditional human nature.

This is literally the ONLY thing that we've disagreed on. I'm willing to be you've lost all real life relationships because you pull shit like this in real life.

And you didn't knock his teeth out? Great.

I have maybe one friend, my family, and a wife. How fucking dependent are you that you need friends? That's honestly pathetic to me.

It seems like you lost the argument desu. Now you're looking for people to help you out with cherry-picking studies. I think the more intelligent thing to do is to accept the evidence and realize you might be wrong. You have a belief that same-sex couples might be bad, but if that belief doesn't hold against debate and evidence, its not worth having, because you'll start to defend it with emotion and irrational arguments.

Nigger I am 24 years old and by no means in the correct place financially (or geographically) to find a wife.

Oh but you need to cultivate "friendships" right?

you are overdosing on bluepills. Kill yourself.

Wow, someone with a brain!
This is how I feel exactly. However, he provided no evidence or backing to his claims rather than shouting me down because he thought I was wrong.

Growing up under same sex couples was never the issue. The issue was kids being raised by insane people.

By no means am I attempting to "cultivate" relationships with people. This guy has been my best friend for so long because we both live in this fucking liberal cesspool that is Los Angeles and we feel the same way about it.

I'm not going out to fucking bars and looking for male friends like I Love You Man or something.

Ah, right. I thought you'd said he showed you those studies rather than you looking them up after. He's probably using irrational arguments as well, I'd say pore through the evidence and see if there's flaws in some of those studies and try to find studies for your position. My own position is that its stability and commitment to the partner and how the child is raised rather than the sexuality of the parents determining success and healthiness. Traditional families aren't necessarily a bulwark against abuse of children.

What about the thing that one of these fags is not your biological father/mother? Wouldn't you be depressive knowing your own parent/s is not raising you, instead you have some people who do twisted fucked up shit while paying for you?
I mean the moment the kid learns where he came from he sure asfuck will know he didn't come from two dicks
This alone should prove (by our own fucking nature) that faggotry isn't normal
Put a father and a mother in one cell, watch them reproduce and have children
Put two fags or dykes in other cells, watch them die out
Simple

Right. It was kind of an impromptu thing and neither of us necessarily had concrete evidence to back up opinions. It was more just "what I feel is right and what you feel is wrong" from both sides.

This sounds more like an issue with alcoholic drug addicted cigarette smoking parents than single parents.

Let me throw out a scenario.

There are three families. Would you rather your kid be raised by
Family A: A family of dumb Rednecks with straight parents that live in a swamp and discipline their children with bricks while drinking turps.
Family B: Gay parents that will dress your son up like a girl and psychologically abuse him while slipping him hormone pills.
or
Family C: Gay parents that live in a suburb, have mid paying jobs and see each other as people rather than just walking floppy cocks.

Maybe a parent is different, but I have a step brother that I just consider my own brother.

>who do twisted fucked up shit
>the rest of your retarded incoherent drivel
Oh, you're just being a whiny faggot.

>slipping him hormone pils
Gee, i WONDER why this isn't accepted in 2016 i mean its perfectly normal and natural to do this
>retarded incoherent drivel
>talks about his step brother
>i was talking about how mother nature would solve our fag problem for us
Get out of here you idiot

If you actually want research you'll need to look for papers which do proper random sampling. Most studies are flawed because they start by selecting functional same-sex couple families and then trying to find a comparison group from the different-sex couple families. As such, they conveniently ignore the fact that same-sex couples have significantly less stable and functional families on average, which at the end of the day messes up children very much.

Start somewhere like:
scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&q=outcomes children same-sex parents

If there's time before this thread slides I'll try to post some of the research.

This is from a study with a proper random sample (they didn't deliberately start out with "good" same-sex couples).

Basically, children raised by same-sex couples are:
less likely to be married
more likely to be unemployed
more likely to be in therapy
more likely to be homosexual
more likely to have had an STI
more likely to have been abused
more likely to have been raped
less educated
less healthy
less happy
more likely to be having difficulty with their current relationship
drug users

Thanks for actually delivering, i though you wouldn't considering you flag
Anyway this thread is cancer, we all know that the only reason this perverts exist is cause hurrr why u dunt acept us pls look we cry pls
Everybody go get a beer or hang a nigger, you will be much better off than here
/thread

Wew, someone has some repressed gay feelings.

Why don't you just do it, user? Sucking cock is great, thats why most social mammalian species have gays.

>represed gay feelings
This is just as stupid as screaming you are a racist and love BBC if you say something against nigs