Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

michael douglas for that shitty trigger discipline

Customer is always right

That movie is jewish as fuck.

>kills nazi for no reason

Great movie.

Michael Douglas 100%

He failed to seek help for is mental illness and nothing that happened to him was worthy of reacting that way.

the manager was being a cunt.

>tec-9
I didn't see the movie, but obviously him for using such a piece of shit.

Probably kikes.

The writer who thought that a middle aged white guy in shortsleeves could intimidate vatos.
Did enjoy the highway patrol dialog with Duvall though.

he took it from a group of spics

trump shouldn't have said mean things about jebs wife

spbp

Great movie.

The cop for being such s pussy bitch.

yea but jeb screwed the maid... i mean even if your not in the upper crust thats kinda frowned upon

I never understood this movie.

Didn't he murder people for just disagreeing with him, threaten people over a fast food breakfast, and finally commit suicide and leave his children fatherless?

ultimately, he tried to get back the only thing he ever really truly had that had been taken away from him, whether or not it was justified. when he couldn't take it back, he had nothing left to lose as he had lost it all.

You missed the point of it, then.

Douglas' character is fed up with the world. He's not fed up with Jews. The nazi dying is symbolic, means he's not just another dumb neo-nazi fuck like yourself who blames all the world's problems and his own on da joos. He's something different. He's every white man.

no, your analysis doesn't even scratch the surface of the film. it is a movie about family, and the natural bond any father would have with their children. this father in particular would do anything to get back what he lost, which was his family

No clue what this is referring to

I thought there were no females on the Internet

if you're going to go out

do it in a blaze of glory

It's the trigger! It's sensitive!

In particular, we enticed viewers with the promise of a redpill movie - a variation of sorts on Death Wish, with enough violence to satisfy DW fans - but instead slyly delivered a bluepill *antidote* to Death Wish. Indeed, we were so sly that not a few patrons left the theater thinking they'd been redpilled again. Little did they know that the fresh, "redpilled" way they saw the world was nothing more or less than the way a rich liberal Jew sees Los Angeles and its various denizens, high and low. This was a mean trick to play on the goyim, perhaps, but we can't have them revolting and causing a commotion all the time as their middle-class utopia declines into a degenerate dystopia, the inevitable byproduct of free trade and globalism, which are really not so bad if you observe their effects from a well-secured and gated mansion.

fpbp