If the Joker had the Killer Queen stand, how fucked would Batman and the DC Universe be?

If the Joker had the Killer Queen stand, how fucked would Batman and the DC Universe be?

>jojo posters

Batman would research stands and travel the world to find an arrow, stab himself with it, then proceed to fuck up KQ and the Joker with his own stand;
DEAD PARENTS

Batman would be pretty fucked.
Honestly the best choice would be to just off him.
You are literally dealing with a man who by your point of view can just blow people up randomly.

(Remember only stand users can see stands)

Shut up you fag.
Batman isn't god.

Or, you know, Stands are just an interesting concept from a comic with a very recognizable and codified style, and it's fun to apply that comic's rules to other media.

Source?

Why would Joker use a Stand that's biggest plus is keeping the user secret?

That goes against everything the Joker stands for, pun not intended. He wouldn't use Killer Queen. He'd use the World to set up lethal physical comedy.

Josuke, stop fucking with my name you shitposter with bad hair.

Kira lost by being outsmarted. Batman always outsmarted the Joker in the end. QED status quo resumes.

Also

Yes, but what were Kira's motivations user?

Compare that to someone like the Joker's.

>the fake me trying to pretend to be me

Ok, I guess I need a trip.

>Two rohans

>so many fakes
This must be the work of an enemy stand

You know, Johnny Thunder could be able to help Batman.

If I have to answer this seriously:
Joker has done a bit of everything in his life, the power to turn anything into a bomb would be nothing but another crazy plan in his long history of crazy plans. DC universe is huge and varied, it wouldn't be hard to find something that can defeat Killer Queen.

But if we want to be even more scientifical, Joker can not control Killer Queen. It's a Stand created by the mind of a secretive man who hates competition and wished for a way to literally erase people who disrupted his quiet life. Canonically, even if a person steals someone else's Stand, the Stand won't obey if the new master's personality is too different from its creators'.

IT HURTS

Are u okay, reatard? I am wood.

Stoopid

kira's motivations was live his life murdering when needed without getting caught he didn't want to get caught so bad he got a new power with the ability to rewind time

He probably wouldn't use it that much. Stealthily disintegrating people doesn't get him attention and isn't particularly funny.

This. Killer Queen allowed Kira to live a quiet life. This is the opposite of what The Joker wants. If anything, Joker would hate Kira for actively wanting people to not notice him or his murders or his quirks. The only thing they have in common is an appreciation for stylish purple suits.

When it comes to JoJo villain stands, something like The World or King Crimson would fit Joker better, as stopping/skipping time would allow him to set up gags and pranks without his targets realizing it.

That's not how it works you cancerous faggot.

Could batman figure out how King Crimson works?

Why would he need to? IT JUST WORKS

Memes aside, batman can't even see stands, unless joker explained it, it would be almost impossible to figure out what was happening.

no but he could obtain a jetpack fast enough to move in stopped time

I feel they missed a huge opportunity in making him DC's "magic side" poster boy. Constantine doesn't seem to fit.

You Jojo fags have a containment thread for a reason.

But this is Batman we're talking about here. If the plot requires him to figure something out, he will.

He can see the effects of the stand, i.e. he can see how the stand interacts with the visible world, like seeing the tread marks from the tank. Then he'd go do his bat-detective work about invisible forces that could leave tread marks and in the end he'd learn everything he needs to know about stands to come out on top.

Plot armor is integral to Batman's character.

If the Joker had ANY invisible being that could punch through a human torso with barely any effort, Batman would be dead.

But I thought the Joker didn't want to kill the Batman, only torment him.

If the joker had his own unique stand, what would it be? What about other marvel/dc characters?