DEVASTATING new pro-Hillary ad shows how Trump's racism is making our kids' lives at school HELL

A fucking THIRD GRADER was taunted by white classmates, saying he'd be deported.

A third grader. Sup Forums WILL defend this.

youtube.com/watch?v=hA2-_6jFj74

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3
flagsimporter.com/USA-mexico-friendship-flag-3x5ft-poly/
amazon.com/NEOPlex-USA-Mexico-Friendship-Flag/dp/B003ZG5X0I
amazon.com/Foot-Polyester-Mexico-Friendship-Flag/dp/B002PJKOKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Trump is responsible for bullying in schools
Hillary's mental illness knows no bounds it seems

>comments disabled

The kids are alright.

HOL
THE FUCK
UP

WHO TOLD THESE DUMB CATLADY CUNTS THAT -THIS- WAS A GOOD THING TO PUT IN YOUR ELECTION AD

>WHITE TRIGGERING INTENSIFIES

> The laws of the country are less important than not making children feel bad
Democrat logic

>ends ad with spic saying "This is our second home"

real persuasive. Im really worried LOL NOT

You're absolutely right! We need to go back to the old bullying, the kind where kids find out each individual other kid's weak point and then mercilessly needle it for years on end.

DEMAND THAT HILLARY CLINTON RELEASES HER MEDICAL RECORDS!

TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR RAPIDLY DECLINING HEALTH HILLARY!!

change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3

It is a very well written petition with many supporting links.

Thanks very much for your help. Please share this wherever you can.

A third grade kid's safe space is a small price to pay to keep Crooked Hill out of the White House

Just like Trump is causing bullying in schools, Hillary is making kids think it's ok to wear Depends to class

this has got to stop!

Hillary is a really toxic person, american politics has to much name calling, its a rather bad show.

Sounds exactly like a DJT line

if he's an illegal, fuck his ass out of our country. his feelings don't make him legal.

>change.org

remember when there was enough signatures for BLM to be considered a Hate group?

That'll sway niggerkike

I'm a rabid trump supporter and my 9 year old's only political stance is that he is VERY pro-Lego

this is another case of parents pushing ideology on their kids kinda like the left and their special snowflake gender kids

kids are fucking evil
but they usually aren't political...

>mfw white children are becoming redpilled

>Kids say mean things to other kids all the time
>"THIS IS TRUMP'S FAULT"

>Multiple people are being attacked every day for wearing Trump paraphernalia
>[crickets]

How will Trump recover?

I fucking hate women voters.

All these gringo's be chanting "TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP" in my direction. This is racism man!
-Illegal Student

Yet no one cares when its a white kid getting bullied for being white...

Pic related

>how Trump's racism is making our kids' lives at school HELL
Wut? WTF has Trump got to do with those kids behavior? Are they his children? Is it a Trump school?

How low will Shillery go?

Suffrage was a mistake. I feel bad saying it because my gf + women family members are redpilled, but the majority of them are dumb, low-information-voting cunts.

Also, since when did wall building or talk of wall building become racist? It's been discussed and even done on the border for like 100 fucking years.

Does Trump have to be parents for these kids too? Liberals always love making it someone/something else's fault when it's just bad parenting.

>students don't feel safe
Probably because of the nig/slime/spic cartel violence.

Well if he's illegal he will be deported. That is factually correct.

This is the flag
flagsimporter.com/USA-mexico-friendship-flag-3x5ft-poly/

I guarantee you that flag gives normie whites goosebumps at a deep level.

AAAYYYYY GRINGO
JOO KNOW THOS GREAT MINDS LIKE TESLA, DUBNER, AND ORFALEA? JES GRINGO, THOSE PEOPLE WHO CONTRIBOOTED TO AMEDICA AND CREATED ALLA DAT WEALTH? WELL GUESS WHAT, DAY WERENT BORN HERE. HAHA SO THAT MEANS YOU SHOULD LET THESE ILLITERATE MEXICAN STRANGERS IN VATO

>Trump supporters shout Trump slogans
>Clinton supporters physically attack Trump supporters

Really makes me ponder.

Vote Democrat for Mexican & Black racial identity
Vote Trump for White American racial identity

>They chant racist slurs
>Such as "Build a wall"
What the fuck? I was expecting something at the level of: "Gas the kikes, race war now".

The action of building walls to secure your border is now racist.

literally lolling so hard I woke up the neighbors

that image

oh god that video

fucking lololololololol

jesus fuck

It infuriates me and I'm just a lowly Anglo peasant
amazon.com/NEOPlex-USA-Mexico-Friendship-Flag/dp/B003ZG5X0I
amazon.com/Foot-Polyester-Mexico-Friendship-Flag/dp/B002PJKOKU

Literally 'KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF OUR CAMPUS' the ad.

I think they were referring to their school

I fucking love the hypocrisy of the democrats
>we won't take advantage of low hanging fruit!
>does it anyways
>thinks they aren't actually doing it
trump needs to make and ad that slams all this shit. Using children, people with disabilities, racial stereotyping in all these videos. Fucking disgusting. I hate people who abuse grieving for personal gain

Comment disabled

>comments disabled

Everybody be sure to leave a dislike

>big Mexicunt eagle wiping out a third of the "hardiness and valor," with another third replaced by whatever the fuck green is supposed to mean (I assume guacamole)

Trump should condemn bullying

>Sup Forums WILL defend this.
Well fuck, how'd you know?

>Niggers and spics attacking, mugging and terrorizing White students is okay
>Whites saying mean things to them in return is bad.

Yup, makes sense to me.

Trump Trump Trump Trump!

Wait you are telling me that some kid got made fun of in school? GET THE FUCK OUT. What a time to be alive boys.

If they are illegal they have to go back, that's just normal, nothing controversial. Why does Brazil have so much crime? Illegal constructed slums. And besides USA got enough Mexicans and black people. Why don't they stay in own countries and build that? Because they are greedy and greedy people will always destroy everything. USA even had written in law that it was a white country, so i guess they should at least stay majority white.

I can tell you there are a lot of illegals in Indiana picking soy beans. They probably deserve the banter and they will get deported

No No, its worse, way worse.
A kid got made fun of, but there is a possiblity to blame Donald Trump for it. This wasn't the case like two years ago.
Back then you could only make fun of teachers and blame Donald. You know, 'you're fired' jokes and such

I remember deportation jeering in school when I was a kid. You know, almost two decades ago before Trump ever ran for president