Why did this page trigger some fans so bad? Because I'm kind of understand why is he angry

Why did this page trigger some fans so bad? Because I'm kind of understand why is he angry.

Its just damifag, user.

It's just bait posters.

Damianfags

OP, you have to learn that there are two kinds of people on Sup Forums and those are people with shitty opinions and people who are baiting, and neither of them are worth your time.

and people called Superbro edgy

your son is right there and is fine, no need to make the entire cave collapse for the second time in a month

If you let people fuck with your son they'll never stop, he should of beat Damian's ass infront of batman.

Goddamn, and people say Superbrofags were the edgy ones, finally the Superdadfags show their true colors...

Both "Superbro" and this faggot are too edgy to be called Superman.

You must have had a bad father if he never beat the shit out of other kids.

I mean, it's the Batcave it's not like he was in some villain's lair. Also he just instantly assumed he was kidnapped, that shows he doesn't have a lot of faith in Batman and friends.

Even so, what was he fearing? Batman killing his son?

if superman have super hearing and super vision shouldn't he know that jon is ok ?? or he just like to destroy bruce places !! god he almost kill damian

Go away damifan.

BTW nobody and Goliath were just watch jon and save a swamp from his Losing of control

Goddamn I hate Damien. And I fail to understand why people like him. The entitled little shit.

none of your damn business

He literally did nothing wrong

He kidnapped Jon..

after jon freezing and almost kill Goliath and maya

I wouldn't exactly call people who say "Superman can never get angry even if his son is kidnapped" fans. Shitposters is a better term.

Cause they drugged him.

After they tried to kidnap him and he didn't mean to attack them.

>it's ok when Superdad gets mad!
>it wasn't ok when Superbro did it!

The double standars are real

honey go back and read it well
>he He heard a story from his friend and go the Check it and almost burn a swamp

>I wouldn't exactly call people who say "Superman can never get angry even if his son is kidnapped" fans.

Superdad get angry at people who confront Lois when *she* breaks into a place. He hits first and asks questions later when his family is in the room. This is a pattern with him.

He just isn't very superman. Superman isn't scared all the god damned time.

>not muh superman

>>not muh superman

You can like watching the adventures of a frightened and violence first "superman", but that has never been the character and you know it.

is this irony? the entire reason this Superman is here is because people whined no stop about the previous one

>He just isn't very superman. Superman isn't scared all the god damned time.

Get married. Have a kid. Shit changes you. If I saw someone menacing my child, I wouldn't take it calmly.

But I like both.

Yup, because every superman isn't muh superman.

but you are not Superman, Earth's greatest hero, you are a no name faggot no one cares about

What a douche

Superman is predo.

>Get married. Have a kid.

There's exactly billions of dads out there on Earth right now. If any of them acted like a violent dick every time someone looked at their wife or kid funny, and this superdude does this shit every single issue it seems, we'd be living on a giant puddle of blood. Being a dad isn't fucking special. It's the bare minimum that everyone with a dick can do and has done since the dawn of time. It's so easy your dad pulled it off.

(we'd have been better off had he just pulled one off though)

Just another reason why we all hate superdouche ,

i wouldve murdered superman if i saw him do that. get some kryptonite and murder him slowly.

Superdad's yet another violent fear response almost got another child killed. Superdad is a failure as a superman. That's just a fact and you know it. Any real superman would have stopped being superman forever on the fucking spot if he even got anywhere near hurting a child.

that's the most fucked up superman I've ever seen.

superman hurt a child, the darkside is strong in him

Same retarded people who get butthurt for MoS's "you think you can threaten my mother!" scene. They're autistic so they can't understand why someone would care for his family.

It shows Superman's hypocrisy when he claims to be for "everyone".

Superman sucks .Jon’s violent response.I can feel my anger growing stronger

bviously Superman is Evil,And they still belive that superman is right ( except for bats) what a room full of tools and cowards

Both of them are Superman.

This is an evil Superman from an alternate universe.Damian still technically won.

Batman lines his cave with lead.

Why do you guys keep talking like superman is a real person?

love Damian Wayne and I absolutely love this issue!

There's just one person who keeps talking to himself, user

>Same retarded people who get butthurt for MoS's "you think you can threaten my mother!" scene.

nah son, that shit was awesome. Probably the sole redeeming scene in that film. Well, that and the learning to fly bit.

There's a huge difference between hitting Zod the guy who wants to kill all humans when he's at your mom's house and blowing up batman's cave and tossing his son about the room because you're scared about stuff. After breaking into the dearly departed Lois Lane's house to threaten her friend because she looked at your wife funny. Hell, remember when he hit the Eradicator first? Yeah, that dude turned out to be a bad guy but Superdad did not know that, but still resorted to violence first because his family was in the room.

This is a pattern with this guy. He's afraid. Superman can know fear, don't get me wrong, but he can't be afraid and afraid is all this guy is.

thank god we have Superman to remember us how shitty humans are and how worthless we are

Damian still technically won.

Superman overreacting again

>WHAT HAS YOUR HUMAN SON DONE TO MY INVINCIBLE SON?!

Oh hi Lex.

It's just a dad being a dad.

And you wonder why superman has so much hate

>Invincible

Do you not read the comic? The kid gets a scraped knee. A concussion. He's not invincible, and even still damian has a motherfucking kryptonite batterang in his hand.

This, I said it in the Superman #10 thread also. It's fucking shameful, this is.

The Injustice just shows what would happen if Superman lost control!

Okay lets see what Jon did
>killed multiple animals because of various emotional outbursts
>started a fucking forest fire because he got scared
>almost got goliath and Maya killed because of a sneeze
>almost hurt pennyworth because he got angry
Damian was in the right here. Jon is a fucking hazard and Supes is doing nothing to teach him to control his emotions.
Damian is a total cunt even at the best of times but he is usually right.
Plus can you blame him for being a cunt when he is a manlet?

>oh my god my son is in the hands of the autistic vigilante with a no kill rule! better smash his house and kill his son!

Are you fucking kidding me? I bet you those same people who complain about Man of Steel probably eat up this Superdad bullshit.

damian's killed many people

ou fucker you hurt a boy a child you should fell bad about everything you have done.

Holy shit the kid's going through puberty, locking him up and throwing away the key isn't going to help him learn or grow, for fuck's sake.

It's implied the JL have been constantly harassing him, and he had no idea what the hell was going on when his son is kidnapped. Of course he'd come bursting in angry.

Finally, people have turned against the Superdad. It feels good bros, we keep this up DC will have no choice to fridge this imposter and bring back Superbro.

he never killed a kid
he stopped killing years ago

I thought Superman was against profiling people and giving chances to everyone

The regime superman is just down right psycho!

>Damian's killed many people
>many
You try being raised by nazi murder ninjas and not be an autistic killer. Damian hasn't killed anyone while in his fathers custody and he probably never will. He respects his father and his rules.

Seriously? This kid Jon attacks Alfred and people would dare to be on his and Superman's side? What the fuck?

Fuck you Superman, have you no shame you bastard.

Super Man is a bastard.Superman Gone Nuts! He Knows That He Is Just A Kid

That's interesting. Maybe that's going to be an important theme later. On the other hand, Superman fearing for his family is a natural response, which humanizes him. Not sure what I fee about it yet. I'm going to need to read more into it.

He killed Nobody in the Batman and Robin run but besides that, I don't believe he's killed anyone else.

Are you fucking retarded? Alfred ran up to him at the same time he blew trying to get Damian to fuck off.

Superfags are that petty, yes

No but he has to be taught some fucking control before he kills someone. You think that sweet innocent kid is gonna be able to live with having killed a friend on accident?
If he doesn't learn control that cute loli girlfriend is gonna be roasted alive one day.
Since Superman seemingly refuses to try and teach his son the same control he taught himself someone else needed to step in.
Batman wasn't willing to but Damian is enough of a short sighted cunt to.

This Superman isn't about second chances. He doesn't even trust Luthor, despite Luthor saving the world while Supercuck just stayed at home while the villains took over. Seriously, dude's just the worst Superman ever.

>Of course he'd come bursting in angry.

What shit standards you guys have for superman. Let me guess: you called the other guy too edgy, didn't you?

I'm not saying Superman isn't being retarded by not being on top of him about his powers, but his reaction to the situation makes sense all things considered.

>killed a cat
>almost killed other animals
>almost burned a forest
>almost killed Bruce
>almost killed Alfred

nope, no problem here
everything is perfect and the kid isn't a menace!

So now they make excuses for Superdad being a edgy dick, when they would always leave Superbro to hang. So shameful.

What is this supposed to make me feel triggered about? Even at his angriest, if that was supposed to be him, hitting Damian, he'd be turned into PASTE. He was also using a kryptonite batarang, you know...made of that thing, that kills him, and causes him great pain. On his kid?

>But Jon was going lethal too!

Do you think he cares? It probably looked like he was defending himself, since he was in the Batcave, with someone, who once again. HAD A KRYPTONITE BATARANG.

>Alfred ran up to him at the same time he blew trying to get Damian to fuck off.

That wouldn't make him any less dead had the cold breath been more on Superman's level.

>used his god like superpowers on a kid's fist fight that he started
>uses the superpowers to blow a cat trying to protect its owner off his face with gale force winds
>almost injures an old man in the process
I love Jon but he is too emotionally unstable. Yes he is a perfectly fine well adjusted kid but he has to be more than that with his powers.

>Let me guess: you called the other guy too edgy, didn't you?
No? What the hell are you trying to insinuate.

Gettin real sick of you damienfags
Well, to be fair Jon doesn't know how to fight. It doesn't seem like Jon was too hurt either

>Do you think he cares?

No, I really don't think that he does care. That's the fucking problem.

>Well, to be fair Jon doesn't know how to fight. It doesn't seem like Jon was too hurt either
super power alien.

human hybrid mannn...give gohan some time

He only grabbed the batarang from the genetics lab after Jon hurt Alfred.

Moving goal posts. You said he attacked Alfred, he didn't. He attacked Damian. Alfred was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

super power aliens vs human ?
Can this be a fair physical fight? -

>he attacked Alfred,

>emotionally unstable
And Damian is?

Super strength, X-Ray Vision, Laser Eyes, >He only grabbed the batarang from the genetics lab after Jon hurt Alfred.

Yeah, but Superman wasn't there for that, so what he saw, was someone trying to attack his son, with a poisonous dagger, in someone elses home, after assuming he's been kidnapped.

Are you being dense on purpose? Read