Sup Forums BTFO

/ourguy/ LOVED it

LITTY PANTY PISSING HORROR?

Did The Rock make a cameo?

looks like #littykino is back on the menu

Flop.

ROCK'S

Fucking clownkino confirmed

Why did he wait till the movie got a 92% on rotten tomatoes to make this post? Oh right, he is just a sheeple.

>We're gonna have some fun working together down the road
I'm ready for some more Rockino. Pain & Gain fantastic.

Lol he posted about it literally because the kids sung the song from Moana and posted it on to his twitter

Can't spell litty without It

There's a film embargo that Dwayne, just like Rotten tomatoes, has to follow

i want him to give me the rock bottom if u know what i mean ;)

#ITTY

>the hero of your childhood is no a corporate shill
fug

people still don't realize the rock is a blatant shill

He has to follow the embargo dipshit

Well he didnt say anything in particular about the movie I would think that making that comment months ago would have been allowed.
Also why does he get to see a movie two months in advance, its not like these celebrities dont have everything else.

Explain

he's like a fucking child just like trump

He posted this because he promised to after the kids in the cast sang the song from Moana

he probably seen like 17 movies in his whole life. 16 of them were his own movies.

I’m getting “Nicky Blonski from the movie Hairspray” vibes from this. Maybe the Rock realized he’s not the big box office draw that he used to be.

But I agree. It is lit.

i am officially HYPE

There is no such thing as box office draw anymore. People go to see brand names and promo hype, not stars like the 80s and early 90s.

that clown is so fucking edgy.
not even the good kind, like some guy in a halloween mask trying to be scary. like that is the exact kind of approach I'm seeing with pennywise and its shit.

>our
literally cringed

he is a nigger and he can't even handle banter about being a nigger

i hope his private jet crashes but he dies in the fire fuck that shitskin and his steroids fucking low income non-human son of a race traitor under 200 IQ zilch

>Two months ago
Wut?

The rock being rocky Maivia on social media makes me hate him. He needs to make a heel turn so he can become likable again. This white meat baby face shit ain't his bag homie.

No wonder this jibroni's movie resume is so rank

>the rock got cast as black adam in the dceu now he has to shill every single wb movie
Its almost as bad as when he got on twitter defending bvs saying it was too smart for casual viewers

If the Rock actually acted like the Rock, you mean. He doesnt necassarily have to be heel, The Rock usually was a face. The actual person, *jesus christ*, should have never been heard from.

>its got a 90% on rotten tomatoes guys!

Edgy bro!

Its just phony bullshit and it's annoying is all I'm saying.

>no shoutout for stephen king
what a rude mother fucker

>f*cking
What was he trying to say here?

The movie could be good though but yeah very likely not actually on his top ten list.
Yeah it seems most people in general took the blue pill

Based Rock
BvS was too smart for casual moviegoers

>Sup Forums gets so assmad that people are enjoying this movie

it's hilarious. why do you fuckers care so much about this shit? is it a Sup Forums thing?

"Hey mr director who is likely going to be involved in a lot of successful films in the future after this one makes a ton of money let me lick your asshole buddy this is the best movie ever"

Who /RAUNCHY/ here? Seeking some RELEASE from numbing ANGUISH me and the boys rolled up to DAS KINOPLEX last night after a harrowing forty mile TREK through the frozen WRAITH-ZONE making it just as the ravenous TYRANT MOTHS began their pre-mating MANHUNT. The distant FOG-HORNS gradually being overtaken by the deadly, silken FLUTTERING of their sable WINGS.

The EMBERS of the last audience were dying down in the CREMATORIA, needless to say we had a good LAUGH in the PENIS INSPECTION line when my bro Skyler got DRAGGED OFF by the guards to serve a fifty year sentence in the POPCORN MINES for wearing a non-regulation FALCONER'S GLOVE. The SHOWERS were pumping that good-ol' ZYKLON-B that gets you extra loose for the RAUNCHY fun; trying to hold your BREATH is good practice for trying not to PISS yourself later.

My man ROBERT served us up some tasty and very litty CRAB LEGS with extra 'BUTTER', well worth the SEVEN HUNDRED and EIGHTY TWO dollars FIFTY for the TIP.

Once we were INSIDE the film hadn't even STARTED before the first drips of PISS came out. An y'all just KNOW that nothing sets off the bloodlust of a TERROR-GHEIST like warm, 'buttery' PISS. Half the SQUAD was DRAGGED into the OUTER-DARKNESS before our BLADDERS were half-empty but even the keening shrieks of the ORPHANED ONES couldn't drown out this raucous COM-BOMB.

When the GUARDS came to finish off the SURVIVORS I was able to ESCAPE by using the CORPSE of my bro JONNY D as a CANOE when the lake of PISS was drained down the sluice normally used for flushing blood and FLESH. I only had to wait THREE HOURS in the rank soup of run-off MEDICAL WASTE and avoid the TELEPATHIC SHARKS that make the sewers their HOME. It wasn’t so bad except for being driven MAD by the hungry WHISPERS of all the GHOSTS.

10/10 SUMMER FUN, would SEE again!

>director who is likely going to be involved in a lot of successful films in the future
People went into IT deadset on liking it no matter how mediocre. He's not a great director and if Warner Brothers makes him take part in Snyder's dumpster fire capeshit universe then it's game over unless he can get a sex change and become the first tranny to direct a superheroine movie.

Rockposting is from a source of love. Well some people hate him but they're Vin Diesel fags.

Not only do we have to get down with the sickness, now we have to get LITTY?

OOH-WAH-AH-AH-AH

What's wrong with liking Vin Diesal? He's the man.

Horror movie fans are used to garbage or campy movies so the movie could be a pleasant surprise to those fans so it is a little biased. It wont be so easy if he steps away from horror. But he can at least possibly do better than Snyder. It still baffles me how Snyder gets hired for DC movies. Even before BVS, he never made a movie that had higher than a 60%.

>Vin Diesel ever better than The Rock
Dude Vin Diesel is an absolute beta male compared to The Rock. I never even liked him that much. Diesel is nothing.

He's a candy ass.

Sucks that with all Rock's starpower he'll never do anything as good as Riddick or The Iron Giant

This new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster we've seen in years. Literally years. There's two scenes in this movie that absolutely sent shivers down my spine. First when Pennywise possesses the slideshow and we finally get to see his very creepy and mental face in the final scene. What a build-up! I nearly pissed myself.
The other one is in the basement, first we see the excellent performance by Georgie's actor. You'll float too never has sounded more epically scary. And then Pennywise rises from the waters. I jumped in my chair and still do when watching this. I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat in theatres this september.

An adult actor named Rock likes a spoopy flick called It. This is 2017.

He liked a movie!?
This cannot stand!

he's Samoan dude. the steroids are real though, yeah.

Don't care, what does Vin Diesel think of IT?

-Doesnt The Iron Giant barely speak in that movie?
-Isnt the Riddick franchise not that good besides the video game getting good ratings?
-What about The Rock in the movie Moana?

sounds fucking #litty. hopefully there isn't a huge disconnect with the critics this time around. i wonder if all the scares are gonna make PISS flow down the aisles. Sounds raunchy as fuck!

Do they all have sex at the end?

Vin Diesel isn't famous enough to get invited to early screenings. We'll find out what he thinks once it's playing in a dollar theater.

>Vin Diesel fags
No its just Vin diesel

> The Rock puts IT in his Top Ten
> Right behind The Muppet Movie and Turner & Hooch
GTFO

What the fuck do you have against Kermit?

does this mean the rock will have a starring role in It 2?

>defending bvs saying it was too smart for casual viewers
the rock confirmed for /ourguy/

Rockettey would ding-dong diddly know a hit even if it ding-dong diddly gave him a Stone Cold Stunner to the face! Diddly

i bet the rock is one of those chads who are actually assholes irl

Rock is such a midlife crisis roidy fuck, I haven't enjoyed him since wrestling was called WWF.

why does the clown look like a nigger?

#gettinlittywithIt

He's half black half Samoan

THEATER WAS FULL OF PISS

>Baywatch makes them piss themselves laughing
>It makes them piss themselves in fear
perfect double feature