Exerpts from Chinese University student essays, from course titled "White Nationalism

>JM, a male student:

>The establishment's generosity in welcoming "refugees" to Germany, in a sense, is a betrayal of its own people, a kind of horrific humanitarian blackmail which may ruin the future of the country. . . . Even from my perspective as an onlooker, the German government's political decisions, which declare that there will be no limit to the number of migrants Germany will accept, are quite irresponsible. . . . In other words, these European politicians are playing a mindless and destructive game, on which they have bet the destinies of their nations.

>ZYY, a female student:

>Germans today are convinced that it is their responsibility to make up for their forefathers' "unforgivable offense" and to make the world a beautiful place, even in a way that lacks self-respect and is full of self-flagellation. . . . As far as I am concerned, both the German guilt complex and Lutheranism as a result of WWII history and the Reformation, can be related to the Germans' self-immolation, self-criticism, and self-abandonment today.

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2016/09/teaching-white-nationalism-in-a-chinese-university/
ja.scribd.com/doc/67134166/Pa2-Pengaruh-Negatif-Budaya-Barat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>CXH, a female student:

>Even if Nazi Germany had started the war and invaded other countries, does it deserve the cost of national subjugation and genocide? All those grave disasters inflicted on German people were much more cruel and bloody. Winner can write the history, of course, I have to admit this reality, but the reality is not the equivalent of the truth, and evil things can never turned into justice just by virtue of the victory.

>The immigrants from other countries hidden themselves under the disguise of "the weak," "desperate refugees," "barely escape" with mainstream medias' exaggeration and rendering, , which gives them the most impenetrable corselet nobody dares to break in "Democracy." Some people, just like the women in the first article, were brainwashed and opened their doors for those strong and healthy refugees who have an excess of energy but nowhere to drain. What about the results? Please imagine the scene - a herd of starving wolves breaking into the sheepfold, and you will know.

>CXY, a female student:

>After reading the "German Left-Wing Politician Gang-Raped by Immigrants Is 'Unbelievably Sorry' for Being Raped and for 'Racist Society,'" I was shocked, and I just said to my roommates what the fucking woman she is? What can I say to her? OK, I was raped, but I should apologize to the man who raped me because they are "Grueling escape." Can I kill someone with this reason and can you forgive me? Maybe the German society is the most "altruistic society" I have ever known, and I have no doubt that woman is the most "altruistic" people in the world.

>In my view, I do not think it is excusable to let people into our continent when we know, based on past experience (or common sense), that it is going to lead to crime, sexual assault and terrorism. But, for German, they do believe it is worth it, they consider it some kind of "trade off," they think stuff like "OK so the 10 year old native Austrian boy was raped by an Iraqi but that's OK because lots of refugee children were otherwise saved by moving to Europe." It's crazy, it's absolutely not right, and I don't think it's something about moral, but why lots of Germans accept this ?

>Then I read "The Roots of German Self-Immolation" all the things seems to be tell me that they have too much maudlin sensibilities? And this drive them crazy, so even you were raped, you need to care the world. Germans are sadly the biggest victims of their own sensibilities, they are very strict when it comes to following laws and procedures but have an extremely soft emotional underbelly and you can sell them basically anything as long as you appeal to their emotional side which is very underdeveloped and fragile.

>Maybe it's extremely easy to "guilt trip" a German, and you don't even need to mention War or the Nazis. Maybe that's why Germans are the way they are, lacking EQ (Emotional IQ) they try to make it up with blind empathy they don't really understand.

>GJY, a male student:

>The world is not that simple as we thought it was. Because certain people are addicted to manipulating the others for their own benefits. We are not able to ignore that Jewish elite has become a force in American politics. They want to control the world. But how can they make it easily and quickly? They are so smart that they know the importance of controlling people's minds. We would not fight back after we believe what they're doing is great and noble, we would not even possibly be aware of what they are actually doing. That is most horrible thing.

>I was totally shocked when I read the first article with the young German lady's Facebook posting. I can't believe people could actually do such irrational and irresponsible thing! Raping is a very serious crime and nobody can change this fact. The lady who was raped should feel sorry for herself and ask for justice, ask for not letting the rapists get away with the offense. And why did she do the opposite? Why did she apologize to the rapists? Because they are refugees, they are immigrants, and because she thought they Germans once hurt too many people. How stupid!

This is fake. No chink international student can write like this. I am a TA who reads students essays all the time

>LBS, a male student:

>In the first article, it is noticeable that the woman was the victim. However, she surprisingly apologized to not only the refugee who had raped her, but also racism, sexual discrimination and orderless behaviors, which are all groundless. She was totally on the side of the abuser, pleading for a more open Europe to absolve him from his act. Indeed, such a mindset is insane. We are well aware of the vital importance of blood purity to a nation state. Multiculturalism and interracial marriage, as the ramifications of the prevailing pluralism, are disastrous to the peace and stability of human society. Merkel, Chancellor of Germany, has been dubbed as the second Mother Teresa for her decision to accept the so-called refugees, which, as far as I am concerned, is de facto a big satire, because all the wise know that Europe is going through a havoc under the impacts of the refugee crisis. Many refugees, who are actually strong young individuals, have committed serious crimes in the region. . . . Worse still, some refugees think that because Germany committed crimes during the Second World War and its people are the offspring of Nazis, they are obliged to atone for the sins of their forefathers. Indeed, most German people had such a feeling of guilt deep in their heart after the War and passed it on generation after generation. However, if we think carefully enough, we will find that on one hand, those refugees are thinking in a morally hijacking way, and on the other hand, those German people who feel guilty are ignorant, influenced by the mainstream self-destructive belief. Germans need get united to defend against the invasion of the so-called refugees.

>LLY, a female student:

>The fact that the German nation was the first on earth to recognize the Jewish danger and expel it from its organism is proof of its healthy instincts. It therefore became the leader of a world struggle whose results will determine of fate and the future of International Jewry. And based on this, it is obvious to see that the meaning of "Fascism" is defamed in the post-war world so that children or any educational organization cannot get the core and true connotation of it.

>After read the two articles, the strongest emotion in my heart is shock and sympathy. Why should the descendants bear the sins committed by the predecessors? Europeans regard the racism as a huge mistake which cannot be forgiven, moreover, the definition of the racist is exaggerated by the whole society. Nowadays, the crimes like rape, robbery and theft committed by refugees are thought not as crimes but the reasonable behaviors out of liberal and human rights. That's so ridiculous! If the European society and the whole world takes it for granted, how a terrible thing will happen and what a horrible world our children will live in? It is hard to imagine. Unfortunately, look around the today's Germany, there are too many people being invaded by the immigrants, our children and the women are raped and our lebensraum is occupied, yet the Europeans still choose to tolerate even prettify all of the crimes committed by refugees and to ignore the pains their children have suffered. The refugees who did such crimes were not punished by the laws and rules, which may "encourage" them to take more and more wicked actions regardless of the laws or the code of ethics. Secondly, this kind of indulgence can lead a trend which declares that everything can be forgiven no matter what it is, rape, robbery, theft or whatever, all criminals will not be criminals any more.

You are probably just a TA at a shit school, sheep fucker.

>chinks
>caring about anyone one else but themselves
/thread

You can critique somebody and tell them how wrong they are without going out of your way to do something to save them.

I want to pour my goyim seed into her womb and make a child with her.

Actually this is real. Chinese are redpilled AF.

t. Chinese American

>degenerate OP for attention
thread hidden

>dick doesnt even reach his neck
whiteys dick just can't compete with the BBC

Fuck off JIDF

Oh look, even Chinese people can be totally retarded racists! What a revelation.

Based Chinamen. Absolutely accurate.

source or fake

t. Cuck triggered by based chinks shitting on their virtue signalling and pathetic future lawless society

Wtf............I like Chi-na now.

I love China! Who doesn't love China?

>Chinese University student essays, from course titled "White Nationalism
counter-currents.com/2016/09/teaching-white-nationalism-in-a-chinese-university/

Hit a nerve Hans?

The bit about having no true emotional intelligence as a society so making up for it with blind empathy hit the ball out of the park, 100% accurate.

Man, you sound like you'd vote for Trump if you weren't actually an underage white loser teen :^)

>>Even if Nazi Germany had started the war and invaded other countries

o k

Stay in China goddamn Chinks. I don't want you.

As he says while peeing sitting down.

Not in the slightest. It's dumb racist garbage from what I've seen skimming through.

I am marrying a Chinese later this year.
>mfw i wake up next to her every morning and see her gook butt

>Interracial marriage

Australia is getting RICED to fuck

Unlike you my mom's not cleaning after me :^)

Where is the source?

Also, just because a student writes an essay doesn't mean shit. I could write an essay that says "OP is a gay nigger lover whose main diet consists of smegma" and though completely true, if you don't have a PhD, your opinion is pretty much worthless.

In summation, OP is a fucking faggot.

>Mom jokes
>Complaining about racism on Sup Forums
>German flag

End yourself.

>culture free of liberal brainwashing
nah, they aren't racist. they just see the truth because their minds have been infected by different propaganda.

what is more realistic, that the chinese brainwashing is so thorough that they teach anti-german shit in their white nationalism class or that they have a more objective point of view than yourself when it comes to how fucked your country is?

how much liberal media did you consume today hans?

fuck off leaf

get a load of this faggot, just cuck my shit up

Honestly im fine with it.

Majority of mainlanders are redpilled and those that come to study typically are very educated and wealthy.

I get my qt and i get to eat it too.
I don't see why everyone gets all butthurt that whities find qts.

This is completely fake.

I teach dozens of students from China every year at the university and no one writes, or uses words, like that.

Try again.

Now counter this with what Sweden students would say.

>the truth

:^) unlike the lot of you and the author(s) of those moronic green texts, I happen to live in the country you know shit all about, especially in regards to current affairs. You probably can't even read German.

OP's boyfriend coming to the rescue?
Its okay Jamal, I won't hurt your gay little pal.

>by a japanese white nationalist and unabashed nazi teaching English in a chinese university
wew

i dont even give a fuck. i'll blanda up with lawful and wealthy chinese who by second generation go full TRU BLU WALTZING MATILDA

>this is fake man, Toronto art college only gets the illiterates who cut in line and don't apologize for body checking me in the halls

>and I have no doubt that woman is the most "altruistic" people in the world

white womyn btfo

It's not unlikely user.

Some students can write better then English speakers due to studying 24/7 to get in the double digit rankings in high school.

It's possible.

>The fact that the German nation was the first on earth to recognize the Jewish danger and expel it from its organism is proof of its healthy instincts

gebitte, das vaterland schon total beschissen ist

>Getting with a 2nd generation asian australia

Mate. They are are pretty bogan and degenerate.

Just goes to show how pathetic racists are.

>look at these elaborate foreigners agreeing with my racist garbage!
>???
>profit?!

It's veeery strange.

I actually took a picture of my primary election vote. You mad Hans?

Your country is shit

>students from China
this is a university in china

i know that merkel fucked up europe by telling dindus that they are welcome and then threatening other countries if they refused to displace their population?

Listen the fact is that the Krauts have tried to destroy Europe three times over in the past century.

The first time we simply cucked them and indebted them.

The second time they tried to fuck over Europe we rolled over their nation and split it in half. A much worse fate.

Now they've tried to use the ancient armies of the Saracens to flow through Europe and tip it forever in their favor, and Europe is growing wise to the Eternal Kraut and pulling away. Now Germany is drowning in it's own barbarian army and has nobody to blame but themselves.

Good night, Germany.

its absolutely fucking heartwrenching to find out the Chinese, who I am normally led to view as a threat, give more of a damn about the destruction of Europe than the vast majority of Europeans

painful

japan, possibly at least 1/2 of the koreans

I wish that they could write like that. It would save me a lot of time correcting their papers........lol.
And I was not even born in an English-speaking country myself!

>Vote por uno
You know, German ballots are only in German :^)

>give impressionable students a reading list of exclusively natsoc content
>they later express natsoc opinions
really makes you think

Yeah... this is a bit hard to swallow.

I've met a lot of Chinese students and I've read/edited a lot of stuff they've written, and none of it was at this level. And none had anywhere near this understanding of western history.

Then your children will be Berg's and Stein's

>Chinese university
>Better English skills than most people I know
>He thinks anyone will fall for this

>German ballots

For now

What? Stop being so incoherent and try again.

ja.scribd.com/doc/67134166/Pa2-Pengaruh-Negatif-Budaya-Barat
Chinks are not alone
Equivalent of lib arts here
Conclusion:
Western society helps foster creativity and intellect. But comes with a whole lot of crap that are addictive and extreme.
Wait for results and filter.

Part of the reason I voted. Although I would have expected you to like that both languages were on there, considering how much you love letting your country get destroyed by migrants.

I'm thinking you're less of a Hans and more of a Muhammad?

Islam is a shit ideology and the west is waking up to that fact.

Chinese are not that bad, but the numbers of Aussies shacking up with Asians will make it a mixed race country in a few generations.

What are you teaching, 1postbythisID?

>that pic
wew

>this is a university in china
So you think that Chinese students in China write better English than Chinese students from China who study here?

Interesting logic..................

This hurts to read, they bring up points that I have not even yet considered.

What do you mean 'for now'? Dumb racists tell us of their fantasies of how Germany's lost for decades now and there's neither Russian, Polish, Italian, Greek or Turkish on the ballots :^)

DEUTSCH KEKOLD RAUS

Molecular biology.

They are easy to make up with it always ends up with sex, also we are tall and they are small, we can close doors and they can't

they are like a cat.

And you expect a molecular biology student to have a decent English level?

Turkey isn't in the EU yet.

So, basic track biology with minimal chemistry and physics and an emphasis on pre health?

I bet you love reteaching the cell cycle at every level of classes you teach.

Sure, why not, though I don't get how it's a good thing to enable Hispanics to function in society and politics like that without speaking enough English to understand a ballot sheet :^)

Lucky bastard.
I love asian girls.
Don't know why.

i think it's translated for your convenience.

Check the link
>I am employed as a language and history teacher (I have my Master’s degree in English and my Ph.D. in Japanese History) at a major public university in China. I was assigned to teach a number of courses, including English, to undergraduate students and graduate students alike, and Japanese contemporary history and German contemporary and modern history to undergraduate students. What is noteworthy and relevant to this article is a special English intensive reading course I gave to a special elite class of second year undergraduate students, which I meticulously designed and prepared and gave a quite distinctive name: A Guided Reading of Advanced and Selected English Essays.

Actually, I do.
Without a decent understanding of English, the science we teach would be too difficult to comprehend.

You are absolutely full of shit.

No, it is more at the biochemistry level.

Fucking pathetic, the only race I would ever mix with is the jewish race. They have the highest IQ and my children will be (((chosen)))

I kbow this will come as shock to you, but Turkey just got told by a German EU high official, Schulz, to fuck off and that that any membership won't happen for a loooong time :^)

Why?

One thing is to understand and another different thing is to be able to produce a high level essay.

This.

>they are very strict when it comes to following laws and procedures but have an extremely soft emotional underbelly and you can sell them basically anything as long as you appeal to their emotional side which is very underdeveloped and fragile.
The Chinese know us better than we kow ourselves, it seems. Who would have thought?
It gives me hope for good German-Chinese relations in the coming century. That will certainly be useful.

>German
>Trusts his EU politicians
:^)

Without the ability to write decent papers in English, they won't be able to get a PhD. At least not in our department.

>(You)
>making even more boring posts

Well for one you come off like an undergrad.

You're being painfully vague. It's suspect to say the least.

>even soulless gooks have more nationalist tendencies then euro cucks

>That nasty stubbled pussy
>Ingrown hairs everywhere
>Probably smells old, sweaty rotten meat

>The bit about having no true emotional intelligence as a society so making up for it with blind empathy hit the ball out of the park, 100% accurate.

absolutely in agreement

oh give it up sausage nigger, you just got rekt harder than a Bavarian commuter train