US cannot afford free education

>US cannot afford free education
>Czechia (15% flat tax) can

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q49NOyJ8fNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

black people

Lmao!!!

>US is a superpower spanning multiple continents, with the largest economy of any nation, the largest military force the world has ever known, acting as the guarantor of all the world's maritime agreements and peace treaties, hundreds of millions of citizens, and dozens of foreign aid recipients

>Czechia is a literally who not-even-regional power landlocked slavic shithole with a population lower than Pennsylvania, no military to speak of, and no claim to world relevance whatsoever

really makes you think...

k

>free

America provides free university and free healthcare for her citizens you just have to serve in the military for four years. How do you think we keep it stocked fresh with good goys ready to die for Israel?

Israel is basically why Americans will never have a European style safety net. Also because Americans consider it to be literal communism for some reason.

it's a trade off OP

The average czech is probably far more knowledgeable compared to the average US citizen, however the top scientists inventors and entrepreneurs are US citizens, born or naturalized.

So the top Universities are in the US and they vacuum a great number of capable people from abroad.

So for the average person is better to live in Czehia compared to the US but for the high rollers US is the place.

Fuck u dirty kraut

Speak like a true blue pilled cuck. Czech People are ethnically homogenous and united. US is a huge clusterfuck shithole. People really have no power to decide anything. If you had any balls you would march on the goverment and burn down the white house when the nigger broke in. But you know you would get blown up to pieces by all those tanks and aircraft. Ironically your millitary power is your enslavement. The South was right.

>Slavic shithole
Your parents couldn't afford education, could they? Poor Billy.

Are you retarded? K-12 are free, idiot.

I guess your parents couldn't either, Vladimir.

There's litterally nothing wrong with being Slavic.

15% flat tax
Apparently "Czechia" can't afford a free education either,

Is american patriotism always so cringy?

Why college should be free? One good fucking reason?
Because right now it's a brain washing facility that people are lining up to.
There is not enough skilled workers and everybody goes for that diploma even tho there is no job available for them.
It's not preparing them for anything. It's a waste of time and money and you want working people to pay for it?

"""free"""

Only if you're a cuck that hates their country.

Missing an important variable
>Czech education

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

FREEDOM INTENSIFIES

Higher education gives your country a better chance to have a place on the international stage of science.

It's not about the jobs, but getting in good professors from around the world to make groundbreaking discoveries in your country.

Shoving more people into the higher education tube gives your country a better chance out making inventions.

Because every cashier, waitress, and bus driver should have a Masters degree in some useless subject at everyone's expense.

It's a plus

We could afford it if deadbeats like Trump would pay their fair share.

How you are going to feed and supply all your "scientists"?
Maybe you don't know but having a diploma doesn't make you suddenly smart.

Science is a domain of civilized countries that prosper. You don't invest in science when you society is collapsing.
So join your workforce because your country weren't build on arms of professors and leave mental work for
people that are actually smart "not meme college level told to that they are" smart.

Not the ones in fake majors, though. African American studies, gay and lesbian studies, sociology, communications, psychology....all phony majors. And how much do English majors, history majors, and journalism majors add to scientific advancement?

Thanks lord for taking programming science major. Lot of redpilled people in my class

You're assuming that every person has a decent shot of being a scientist, inventor or whatever. The reality is that those people come from the right hand side of the bell curve and are only a, relatively, small fraction of the population. The United States does a pretty good job of making sure that smart people go to college and often universities give scholarships out to the bright students. A kid who scores a couple of standard deviations above the mean on the SAT might not get a scholarship to Harvard, but he easily could get offered a full ride at a respectable state university. People want to think that there is a huge untapped resource of smart and disadvantaged students out there falling through the cracks, but that's bullshit. American kids take so many standardized tests that it's incredibly easy to identify those smart enough to go to college and schools are incentivized to find them.

"Free college" is really going to mean extending high school another couple of years with questionable results. Most people aren't smart enough to understand a college curriculum to begin with, so there will be dumbed down idiot tier courses and degrees. Inner city schools are failures, so why should we think that inner city colleges enrolling the same students are going to be any better? "Free college" is going to mean higher taxes to pay for a new layer of educational bureaucracy and jobs for people with shit tier PhDs. Ground breaking professors aren't going to teach at the new free colleges. The profs are going to be the bottom of the PhD barrel.

>retarded millennial Bernie voter detected

>I live in the west Slovakia
>I attend the best Czech university for free
>Hardworkinhg Czechs literally pay for my education
>after uni I will go either back to Slovakia or some western yurop cunt
>tfw Czechs will never get anything back from money they have invested in me
C U C K E D

>afford
>free
lol

i bet their education system sucks ass

>fair share
they already pay insanely more than they use, and a higher rate than people who actually leech off these "free stuff" programs
they should be paying less than you

>Rome in the state of total collapse calling themselves a super power
You are so delusional

>implying most Slovaks don't just stay in czechia and work there
Providing skilled labor is the whole purpose of universities.

we can bomb yak farmers and die for Israel! Yayyyy! so much better than actually developing our economy or fixing our decaying infrastructure and school systems.

Don't listen to him, I don't think I've seen anywhere in rural america that comes even close to rural Czech. If I could get a good job opportunity there, I'd move in a heartbeat.

Hey you do the same shit as us you cunts.
>AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
>OI OI OI
Swear to god, your shitposting has gotten so much worse recently. I still love you guys, but get back to your old banter

that's only cause the excess of cheap labor and Mexicans make it fucking impossible to get entry level work anymore.

They have a wall.

>Stuff that burgers actually believe
Kek.

youtu.be/q49NOyJ8fNA

Quite the opposite, they have Slovakians pouring in to study.

Slovaks and Czechs tend to like each other rather than despise. It is individual of course. Lot of my highschool friends left to Czechia for college and made a lot of great friends there

>You don't invest in science when you society is collapsing.

that's exactly what you do, polanbro

>t. military fuck

Good goyim. The military industrial complex is more important than the well-being of your citizens.

That's why you are in debt by couple trillion dollars to china.
And soon to be bankrupt.
And when you start to lose world power you will spark up world war 3.
I fucking hate americans with your mindset.

Kill yourself before you make america shit again.