youtube.com/watch?v=5Uz9JC9fikg
prh.noaa.gov/cphc/),
weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/four-hurricanes-once-atlantic-basin-20130925
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hurricanes are comfy as fuck fampai.

Heard a hurricane just touched down kek

>Hurricane Hermione
We got ht by a Hurricane?

Ex FLfag hurricanes aren't even that bad you get a bit of wind, rain and flooding and that's it they way overhype them

I hope you guys will be okay.
Love from Canada!

>In Central Florida
>fags on the west getting fucked

Not much happening in West Palm rn

LIVESTREAM

Tallahassee here. Electricity has been out for about more than an hour by now. Still have phone service so browsing on mobile. Winds are pretty rough but not too bad. Few friends are staying the night. Overall mildly comfy.

>Category 1 fucking anything in FL
Found the tourist or wishful thinker

Im in Upstate SC, just waiting for the rain & wind.

It's basically a snow day for us.

Tfw your job doesn't close because you work in an ER.

>hurricane hermione
?

>tourist
>born here

alright

Hurricane Ron when?

Catagory 5 kill storm. Meth trailer has blown over. Lost my confederate flag. 3 out of my 7 children have drown.

>or wishful thinker

>tfw comfy in orlando
>tfw my friends are getting hammered in tallahassee

>3 out of my 7 children drowned.

I thought Cuban knew how to swim?

Do a bump, smoke a marlboro, and it'll be alright in the morning.

Last resort, go downtown and eat someone's face off.

There's a hurricane hitting FL?
Well fuck lmfao.
I had no idea

t. Miami FL resident.

Gainesville here. Power just came back on after about 5 mins. Transformer exploded outside my house in a huge loud and blue explosion.

Unless we have a cast iron bath tub and 35 inner tubes to make a raft, we drown quickly.

in Gainesville here and its coming down pretty fucking hard right now. Hardest rain I've seen in a good while. Nothing like charlie and wilma though.

Why has cannibalism been prevalent in warm, vacation-tier regions lads?

Livestream...

another transformer just went down further away. I keep hearing them shut off.

I've seen you guys make due with less.

>live in central Florida
>look out window
>everything is fine

It's going just fine thanks.

Why are northerners so scared of hurricanes?
As a resident of Georgia it makes me fucking cringe to see you niggers shit the proverbial brick when someone mentions one might be headed your way. And yet here I am, in the middle of a hurricane shitposting on Sup Forums, take the hint and not the hype you dumb niggers.

I what part of Gainesville are you at? We had the lights flicker, but still have power.

Is the entire Souf under water? Please say yes.

Ok i laughed at this one

As a resident of Georgia, you also have nothing of value to lose in a hurricane.

Mid florida senpai. all we are getting is some scattered storms

Same, in tally. Just comfy playing my PSP. Was bundled up with the AC on 60 for top confort, now that the powers out it's a lil hot. I'm guessing it's basically right in top of us right now. Not too bad, but I haven't been out to see the damage.

Im off of 35th by the Polos. Power was off for at least 5 mins.

No. It's become a Floridan tradition

Fuck y'all niggers. We need the rain in SC.

My 2000 dollar shitposting machine , 10,000 dollar car and 100,000 dollar house would like a word with you.

Besides what you got? Niggers and liberals? You should be begging God for another great flood.

Hermine...spelled and pronounced completely different.

Things still good on 39th senpai.

ITT: FL fags lose their trailers.

Things seem to be pretty calm here now. Rain has slowed quite a bit.

does anyone have videos of the hurricane taking out the pier and camera in cedar key

$100,000 up north gets you a run down house from the 1930s in the worst parts of town up here, chief. Stay poor, it's the southern way.

Georgia is a pretty awesome state in all honestly. Oozes history and cool cities to sight see and visit. Always fun events in Atlanta too. Lot of the best American art has come from there, be it music, lit, or what have you.

This wtf.

Sounds to me like you got an inflation problem, I'm sure those democratic officials will help you out with that.

>PSP

Damn dude. I wish I charged mine before the power outage. Would've loved to play DJMAX right now.

Just windy as shit. Some parts of my apartment complex is leaking water but thankfully not my room. Not a single light is on outside. Shined my light down the road and I was the only light source around.

I cringe whenever they have a heatwave. People actually fucking die there...from heat. Yeah,we shut everything down for a little winter weather here in Ga but at least it doesn't kill us.

I have family from the South and New England. Both have their merits. Both have their plusses and minuses.

What qualifies as hot?
It was like 100 degrees today here and that's lower than the past few days or so.
The fucking gnats bother me more than the heat to be honest, the heat isn't even that bad.

Yeah I charged up all my stuff in preparation. Got like ten games and a lot of emulators on my memory stick. I wish I could cook something but I have an electric stove. Wonder if fucking McDonald's or Whataburger is open... I'm hearing weird banging noises idk what they are.

South Florida fag here. It's not even raining

dtown gainesville is fine power + net ..I wish we would have a real storm

Not gonna argue with you on that. The Democrats are a fucking nightmare up here. Our AG just banned all AR15s. We've had common core mandatory for a high school diploma since 2003. And every nigger on the corner has their free "Obama Phone".

>tfw pasco county
>just missed us
>got a bunch of rain but didn't even lose power/ barely any lightning
Shit tier hurricane DESU. Nothing will ever top 2005 getting to watch Katrina wreck shit in Miami, swing and miss the actual good parts of the state and go drown nigs in LA

The humidity is what gets you.

You should also know that 200k buys you a 2 story house in the nicest, whitest neighborhood imaginable here. I'm in said neighborhood but my house is one story cause I don't have enough shit to fill two floors.
You've been fucked by the Jews m8, at least the niggers are treated like niggers here. And when they get uppity we have our guns and castle doctrine.

>no hurricane to wash your troubles away
i was waiting all week for this fuck

The storm was hitting harder maybe 20 mins ago here in south gainesville. Seems kinda ded now though

100,000 dollars in my part of Ga gets you a 4 bed 2 bathroom house on 20 acres of wooded land. The sweet gun laws that give me right to blow your fucking off for fucking around on said land is an added perk.
Enjoy your feral noggs and overpriced coffee in your liberal utopia.

You ok, buddy? I really needed this comfort too. Glad god didn't betray me.

come to the shitty hurricane livestream. The mod in there gets super upset if you curse or talk about anything bad. Someone please come in and type something stupid

Built my home about 8 years ago. 1100 sqft ranch on 2.75 acres. It's in a rural area. No neighborhood, no neighbors I can see from my house. Cost was $215,000. But the difference is where I live, my trade pays very well. I doubt I could make the money I do in Georgia. HVAC trade pulls $900 a week in the envelope.

It's either going to kill alot of Cubans or bring alot if Cubans in. Depends on the wind and where it's blowing

Aloha Campus,

Here is the latest on Hurricane Lester.

HURRICANE LESTER IS STRENGTHENING AND CONTINUES MOVING WESTWARD TOWARDS
THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS.

Oahu has now been added to the Hurricane Watch, along with Hawai'i Island
and Maui County. While it's Northwesterly track has improved to 285
degrees, it needs to track more Northerly to miss the State. We will keep
you posted as we receive more information on the hurricane. You can also
find up-to-date information on the National Weather Service website.
>tfw no one cares about us

Why are there two?

Hvac does really well here, it's hot as fuck in the summer and when shit breaks people will pay alot to get it fixed. The demand is here trust me. We even hired a maintenance guy just because he was hvac certified, it's a big deal.

>why do hurricanes exist

> I hate pigs! [blacklisted spam] [warning]
you weren't kidding

PLS COME SPAM THIS HURRICANE LIVESTREAM CHAT

yeah the mod is a little bitch lol

The center of the cyclone is always calmest.

Said f word and got banned. Not too interesting.

Just go into the stream and talk about how you are going to commit suicide in 5 minutes

Dr pepper > coke

>life is so bad that a hurricane could make it better

i'm not ok

Lol that's pretty funny tbqh

I don't think you realize that no two hurricanes can exist at once. This means something is very wrong.

Dr pepper is too sweet for me, mr pibb is bretty ok though.

Up here it's year round. And in the winter people need their shit fixed before pipes burst so they pay. Side jobs can make quick money too. I won't leave my couch on a Saturday for less than $500.

my buddy is in charleston s.c. for the week are they getting fucked too?

Pibb is a Coke product so it's a true southerners drink.

We all die here this time.

i just woke up

is it gone already?

Fuck all y'all

lol are you fucking with me

q:Exit -:PrevPg :NextPg v:View Attachm. d:Del r:Reply j:Next ?:Help
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 15:26:10 -1000
To: [email protected]
Subject: Hurricane Madeline: UH Closures on Hawaii Island

All University of Hawaii facilities on Hawaii Island will be closed for all students and non-essential personnel starting tomorrow, Wednesday, August 31, in
+advance of Hurricane Madeline.

This includes:

* UH Hilo
* Hawaii Community College
* Hawaii Community College-Palamanui
* Imiloa Astronomy Center
* North Hawaii Education and Research Center
* Hale Pohaku - Onizuka Center for International Astronomy and food and lodging facilities
* All UH Manoa College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources (CTAHR) facilities
* All UH Manoa Institute for Astronomy (IfA) facilities

Although these closures only affect Hawaii Island (at this time), the entire UH community is urged to stay vigilant and follow the National Weather Service
+(prh.noaa.gov/cphc/), other official agencies and local media for the latest weather news.

Sand bags. Water, wood all stocked up

/x/ please
weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/four-hurricanes-once-atlantic-basin-20130925

Satan is coming for Hawaii. Burn sage, hang garlic. Pray to Donald.

Your double twos align with the once in a life time double hurricane.

I didn't know they put that much salt in Pepsi products lol

Atlanta resident reporting. Looking forward to my beach-front property.

What's the best firearm for taking out migrant rafts?

All this carbonated Jew talk is making me crave that sugar. Might drive to circle k and get some. RIP me.

Moist nugget, get extra ammo. You'll need it for all the jigaboo loot crews.

>> Atlanta
>> worried about migrants and not jjigs