Considering moving here because of family ties etc.. please tell me about this state

considering moving here because of family ties etc.. please tell me about this state.

Do it. Also you ought to be smart and do research outside of Sup Forums, most Sup Forums users are heavily biased fuckheads with absolutely no knowledge who will spout some "dude weed le I am so funny xD" meme shit without addressing the point.

Just do it.

>inb4 "hurr durr fug off were ful" defeatist posts

red pilled scot btw.. yes we are few but we are strong.

if a nuclear war breaks out, you don't want to be anywhere near Colorado Springs

It's a really beautiful state with nice people in it. The cost of living is higher, but it's worth it if you're into all the nature shit

It's basically California 20 years ago. White paradise now, but the ethnic writing is on the wall.

it's cool.

you got boulder if you're liberal, springs if you're conservative, Denver if you're whatever in between. The valleys are all redneck republican ranchers and the mountains are weed intoxicated hippies. There's a lot of leave-me-the-fuck-alone libertarians as well.

I've lived here most of my life, I recommend it pretty highly.

But we seriously are full and we fucking hate transplants.

Interstate immigration is pushing us out and turning the place into a shitty mountain California.

New Hamster to Colorado transplant here.
It's excellent, not quit live free or die but it's one of only a few places I'd ever consider calling home.

I literally ran away from it due to Californian infestation.

Now I'm in Texas.... which has a Mexican problem AND Californian infestation.

I mean, it's great. If I were you, I'd live in Colorado Springs. You get access to great parks like Garden of the Gods.

you fucking niggers i just wanted a house goddamn it all

STAY OUT
I'M SICK OF PEOPLE MOVING HERE

It's fucking stupid and cost of living keeps rising.

Thanks to all stoners across the nation wanting to come here.

Cheers.

Wait til property prices collapse then buy

Mountain death squads when?

Florida resident who visited Colorado for the first time last year.

Holy shit m8. It is absolutely beautiful. Best montain biking of my life.

Move there if you can!

Whenever you're ready red leader

>Moving to a state of Congestion Charge

Shut.....

One more image since the state is just that pristine.

Btw the legal weed is an added bonus.. I was snacking on weed gummy bears while I road a mountain bike and took these shots.Awesome experience, I can't imagine actually living there.

30 miles in one day.

You should come out for some of our races.

we'd love to have you for the Leadville 50 or 100. Or the Vail race series if that's more your speed.

This state is already ruined and getting worse. The Springs is still nice but I don't know how long it will hold out (my guess less than 10 years). So I don't recommend moving to Nucalifornia.

Don't. It's a shithole full of Califags,illegals,and rapefugees.

DELETE THIS

Satirical memes :^) aside, we should have Sup Forumsorado threads and meetups

Golden here.

Based Colorado Springs undercover in Boulder here

Nature wise so much to do if your the outdoors type. However since weed is recreational legalized, it has drawn the dredges of society to come live there. Of course this lowers wages, raises prices for everything. I wouldn't live there but highly reccomend visiting. So many faggots from Cali and illegals I hear along with a ton of homeless fags who thought they could "trap hard" because of weed.

I lived in Colorado for a short while and I couldn't stand it.

People were cold and unfriendly. The weather is freezing cold, windy and snowing for like 9 months of the year (was snowing in early June in Denver).

The state is also infested with brown retarded Mexicans. (Look up demographics of Denver if you don't believe me)

Once you get over the thrill of the mountains there's not much to experience. youre pretty isolated in Colorado as well. The nearest major city is Salt Lake City and that's hundreds of miles out from Denver.

Also if you're coming from the Midwest or east coast you'll be missing all the old historic buildings and unique architecture from back home. Literally 0 cool architecture in Colorado, no culture either.

>since weed is recreational legalized, it has drawn the dredges of society to come live there. Of course this lowers wages, raises prices for everything
It actually raised wages quite a bit for people that can pass a drug test.

but then that's always been true. Coloradans have always smoked a lot of weed. Now it's perhaps slightly more popular cuz of people coming here to do it.

Fair enough. Has the cost of living risen? Must suck with all those untermensch "I'm going to make my living off weed but have no marketable skills whatsoever" constantly moving there.

Not sure.

My town, Leadville, has seen an economic boom of historic proportions. The value of my house more than doubled in the last 3 years. I've made $100k in equity just for being here.

but it's difficult to say if that's weed tourism and immigration. Our economy has always had weird cycles like that up here.

I like your post if it is meant to serve as disinformation.

Of course you had a bad time because you lived in Denver and not in good city like the Springs. Our winters outside of the mountains are mild at best.

Yes, the cost of living is rising immensely. Now, places outside of Boulder (jewing the fuck out college kids has always been around here) are getting expensive too. Go take a look at all the new housing that it proping up all over the Front Range.

Don't collect any rain water, they will jail your ass.

That's someone else's rainwater, OP. Not yours.

It's expensive now.

Enjoy.

CO is a fucking meme.

It's a dusty little town in the middle of nowhere.

Only reason people bring it up is because COL is lower than the west and because of dude weed lmao.

Nice climate though. Good dry air, lots of sunshine, some snow in winter.

But its a tiny little fuccboi of a city. Nothing really going on. I'd rather live there than many other places in the us though.

Exactly the same here, bro. Scotland is going down the fucking sink.

By it i mean denver, the only relevant city in the entire state

This^ I've lived here for 10 years

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
But seriously people from Colorado don't like people from other states, mostly fucking liberal Californians. Stay out of Greeley, and Downtown Denver.

>Springs
>A good city

Yea if you avoid the niggers and illegals. Deja Vu is the only thing exciting about Colorado Springs. Even the Air Force sluts from Petersen get old after a while.

This as well

The C stands for California. Try Wyoming instead.

boulder colorado is literally THE MOST leftist city in the united states
above californian cities
above new york city

it is a fucking hellhole

denver is leftist but not horribly

Freindly faces everywhere, humble folks without temptation.

Southern Springs detected. Might as well go to Pueblo. Northern Colorado Springs is a mighty fine place.

Springs a good city? It's a dump

And mild winters outside the mountains? Yeah right. Snow from September to June is not mild. I guess you can call it mild if you're used to -40 degree windchill ball freezing weather up in the higher elevations.

>please tell me about this state.
Denver is the only good metro area.

>legal marijuana
>some of the best infrastructure in the nation
>great weather during summer
Fuuuuck i want to move back to denver

Pueblo is a Mexican shithole. Trust me after 8 years at Carson I know enough about the Springs and Pueblo. Plus I'm a Greeleyfag now. Why I've decided to stock up on guns. Northern Colorado is overrun with Mexicans and rapefugees. The state is lost. And I blame the same cucks that still cry about Trump on talk radio.

>I'm a Greeleyfag now
like shoving your nose into the ass end of a cow.

It sucks user no doubt. Least Pawnee grassland has lots of places to go shooting.

What a pussy lol.
The Northern Springs is alright though. Partly because it barely has housings that emancipated millennials can live in and partly because all the old AFA graduates end up here. Not arguing that the state isn't overrun but there are still a few strongholds that are holding off the libruls. The question is how long they'll last.

WTF are you from Ohio? lol

Tfw I always thought that Four Corners is just a huge ass desert.

true, you've got some of the best distance shooting in the state. And the summer storms are amazing.

Northern Florida. Home of the mild winters

Ohio gets cold too. I say much further south.

>wilderness pictures of his state still have buildings in them
pleb

in Denver it's expensive as shit and full of hipsters and alcoholics. shitty ass houses that need full renovations sell for $400k+ and it smells horrible like rotting flesh and garbage some days.

I've lived in both, and I'd rather live in Boulder again.
Denver is dirty and smelly and high crime, and now just as lefty as Boulder. Boulder is clean and crime is pretty much non-existent but rising, but not at the same rate as Denver. Also the pot in Denver sucks compared to what you'll get in Boulder. Denver has nothing to offer to someone who visits this board. Boulder has hippies, which are tolerable imo, denver has hipsters and drug addicts.

kys then