RWBY/RT General #936: F Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

RWBY/G Sim Generator:
rwbyg.club/sim

Previous Thread:Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-2-075-shi

RWBY Chibi Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-chibi-season-1-episode-24

RvB Season 14 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/red-vs-blue-season-14-episode-24

Camp Camp Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/camp-camp-season-1-the-order-of-the-sparrow-camp-camp-episode-12

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-scary-kids-scaring-kids

Posting Ruby best girl.

Ren was gonna put him out of his misery but hesitated.

Or he put him out of his misery off screen.

Who /wantsRNJRtobepermanentmaincharacters/ here?

Ironwood is doing what he believes is right

i agree dont tell anyone i kinda dont like anyone in wby

Except that wasn't a thing
He just walks away and puts his hands on his head, we literally see him the whole time, there's no indication of any of this

Enjoy this image I have for no real reason.

I enjoy them but it's best it doesn't over stay it's welcome.

I do.

RNJRW is all I wan from this show and maybe a bit of Sun here and there. Blake a shit and Yang has gone full Vietnam flashbacks-mode judging from the intro.

I think he had his hands up like "Fuck I'm going to have to plug him", turned back to find that mother nature had beaten him to it

>trying to get WBY of the map
Nein

RNWR would be better

Can we agree that RNJR are terrible at First Aid though.
I mean, rather than get straight to work they stand around.

How is First Aid not part of the Hunter Training?

>there's no indication of any of this

He was gonna shoot him but walked away instead.

proofs

I think they were in shock.

What if NDGO invited you to their pool party but you already knew they only invited you because they wanted to throw you in the pool and laugh at you, struggling not to drown, with the rest of the party guests?

>trying to get WBY of the map

To be fair RY are already doing a fine work on that fron themselves.

Joke's on them I can swim.

BY*

Fuck them hangout with team SSSN but tell Neptune to go to their party

this

>Pool Party
>Laughing at people in the pool

Hopefully we get Yang next episode

Because for FUCK SAKE she's the character I'm most looking forward to this volume

>JNRR

Did a preschooler think up this name or someting?

LSD is a hell of a drug Yang.

Well be seing her last of team RWBY

If they go in order, its probably Blake. Putting out episode previews would be nice, but the only one we got last week came out the same day as the episode.

Gotta wait because next episode we get shitty kitty on a boat

So from this I can tak that she's Traumatized and gets PTSD when she thinks of the guy?

Are we gonna have TWO "muh Adam" useless tear-springs this volume?

One-armed drug fueled rage Yang when?

>FUCKING BLAKE OVER MY WAIFU

ADAM DID NOTHING WORNG GOD DAMN IT

vacuans are too poor to have pools

Downside of finishing the episode as they're getting ready to air.

They whored themselves out for the money.

That or that Pyromaniac fanfiction came true

JNPR replaced Pyrrha with Ruby, so JNRR fits
I still think RNJR sounds cooler though
She'll be the last member we see, but she'll probably end up with the bulk of the episode focused on her recovery

They used to have both pools and a sweet oasis until the other nations attacked

JAUNE

I can accept that for the most part.
But these people are meant to deal with life-or-death situations on a regular basis, Ren seemed to snap himself out of it the quickest.
Come on, these people are the heroes!

Why do they not know First Aid!

From the illustration for volume 4 is she getting a metal cover for her stub or getting a metal arm?

On one hand, they're hot as fuck.
On the other hand, they probably don't want to fuck.

I'm not Rance so I'll just not go.
No point otherwise.

Well I mean they didn't learn that much since the school got fucked

Metal stub. Getting a new arm this volume would be rushing things. But hey, RT sometime does that.

Dutchess Community College

Because they're first year students who's training has been cut massively short? The first year was focused on the basics of fighting and hunting, they hadn't been trained on how to handle the aftermath of a fight yet

The joke is I pulled half of them in with me and am a collegiate swimmer and water polo player
WHO'S LAUGHING NOW

Come on, it's a combat school!
This shit sould be lesson 1!

Or compulary extra shit because it can save lives.

Metal stub for her training, but I think Vol 4 will end with her getting a metal arm from Weiss. The final shot in the intro is all four of them standing on what looks like ice staring at snowy mountains. Team RWBY will most likely reunite in Atlas

Why os O such a qt?

I feel like they should reunite in volume 5

Guys.
Any images of Yang giving a one-armed handjob?

That would imply that the Mistral Arc ends in one volume which i doubt since RNJR aren't even there yet and Watts is there plotting Havens downfall, i think RNJR wont leave Mistrall for at least another volume

That would explain it.
And if that is infact the case, Beacon needed to get it's shit together.

Letting RWBY reunite this volume would be even more rushing it. Salem has said that the next academy to fall shall be Haven. Only RNJR are close to that. Another time skip would be needed to let RWBY leave their places and go to Atlas.

Near the start or the middle? Because I could see the intro being a hint to the very last moment of Volume 4 when they all meet again, with 5 picking up right after with the team back together
Hell, they might even get a Penny 2.0 so we can Team JNPR back, in a way

Do you want Tyrian to gouge out Rubes' eye?

Well Beacon gone now so no more worries

The Volume will end with RNJR Reaching Haven and possibly meeting some important people thanks to Qrow and among them will be Watts looking at Ruby ominously

I honestly don't think Ruby is gonna lose any limbs, it'll come close but wont happen

We're talking about a school which literally flung its students into a combat arena on their second day, and expected lifelong partnerships to form on the basis of "the first person you see". I get that destiny might be a literal force in this universe, but this is bordering on Hogwarts level of irresponsible

No, I want Tyrian to be killed.

That's what happens when you don't have your shit together.

Middle

O has the best face, but N has the best body

He will be killed AFTER he takes one of Ruby's eyes.

>bordering on Hogwarts level of irresponsible
Can we use the excuse "A wizard did it?"

I meant D
I totally meant D
N is not drawn well in this picture and it's a crime

My nigger.

What if Weiss snuck into your room at night and told you that she had always wanted to go on a shooting spree as a kid?

Considering who Ozpin might be that seems likely

it kinda sucks that ndgo gets the least fanart considering that they're cute and they are fan characters

Is she going to tell me not to go to beacon tomorrow because she likes me?

Tell her her weapon should have actually been part gun then

Weiss has a rich daddy. So she could probably get away with it.

I would tell her to do it.

>ndgo gets the least fanart
the fact that you don't even remember brnz enough to mention them says a lot

OK, someone else who caught this.
I'm pretty sure RT updated the episode so it looks less like that was the case.
When I first watched the episode I remember Ren looking at his weapon and pacing around a bit.
Am I crazy?
Guess I'll have to wait for reaction videos to be allowed to find out.

Tell Winter and watch the nightmare unfold from a front row seat

Dude he just touched the guy shoulder and went past him to put his hands on his head I think you are going crazy

Watch the sisters fight while Weiss kills innocent people.
Also make popcorn and record it and put it online.

I just want yang to go to juniors bar to get a drink and they're all "battle ready" but she goes upto the bar and sits down all sombrè-like.

Leaving the soldier and putting his hands on his head is interesting. It suggests that Ren is stressed, shocked. It's possible that he is reminded of his destroyed village and dead parents. No one else saw him do that, only we the viewers. He looked rather stoic and logical in the scene, but also cold, wanting to leave as soon as possible.

>Yang becomes an alcoholic to cope

The more i see this pic the more iam sure yangs gonna pull a sauske and go be edgy with mom

I really want more junior and crew

I'd dig it, if it got enough screentime

That's because BRNZ was shit with some of it's team literally getting killed off in the background during the fall of beacon
At least NDGO is for lewd

Do you think Yang cuts herself to ease the pain of her broken heart and sorrow?

Or she will kill her mom.

How can she cut herself with one hand

You only need one hand to hold and cut with a lot of sharp objects, user.

She still has legs

Do Grimm have their own dimension like Hallows do with Hueco Mundo?

Judging by the looks of Salem's home, yes.

So that guy was a full hunter?

Assuming he had backup, and that he's far better trained than RNJR, it looks like these bandits and wilderness Grimm are pretty hardcore.

was that reese's team

Assuming that he was the only one in the village then it makes sense he was overwhelmed.

Since Bandits are some form of problem I also assume that they have aura too, then the swarms of Grimm.

Life outside the Kingdom seems to be extremely hardcore all around.