This is making me prefer Apple over Android

Apple vs European Union.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/08/30/apple-tax-ireland-ruling/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i got arrested a couple weeks ago and told the cops i fucked their coworker in the ass and got tazed and one cop told me to play Banjo Kazooie for n64

what did he mean by this?

>cucking for any corporations who sell your personal information to intelligence agencies
good goy

Could Apple own the EU?

>By Pragya Swastik
>Swastik

Better pay up Apple or else!

> have a deal with the Irish for only 0.005% tax
> Illegal according to the EU laws
> funnel all money to parent company which doesn't reside in any country
> muh jobs and feels when you are forced to pay

>> funnel all money to parent company which doesn't reside in any country
Where is that? Space or Antarctica?

>According to the Commission, these two companies attributed almost all sales profits to a “head office” that “existed only on paper and could not have generated such profits.” An Irish tax loophole, which is no longer in force, allowed the allocated profits to be untaxed in any country.

fortune.com/2016/08/30/apple-tax-ireland-ruling/

Reminder that Apple refused to extract data from a terrorist's phone over to the FBI

Yet, they had no problem using the KAT founder's info against him

You mean a shell company.

Speaking of KAT, where to find torrents now?

Apple are actually the good guys compared to fucking Jewgle, Microjew and Facekike

a definition of a company as a shell company doesn't reflect it's domiciling status. This is certainly nothing like any shell mere mortals can get.

When people say shell company, they usually mean an RTO vehicle to take a company public (esp. OTC/ jr. exchange stocks), or an acquisition/capital pool SPV.

hope this helps

You're right, but it still doesn't mean much because they're all shit.

This, it is pretty blatant tax dodging.

Literally everyone knows EU states don't get to make their own laws anymore

Not that I hope the EJew wins but there is clear intent to break the law that I doubt will hold up in court

It did, thanks.

Like saying leukemia is the best cancer

id rather side with the EU.

those apple kikes have fucked us way too much.

they use penny slave labor and charge us 2-3 times the cost of those faggot phones.

Eh, the they're both shit but Apple isn't actively destroying civilization like the EU is. I'll take chink slave labor globalist corp. over the communist superstate.

Tim cook, head of something he didnt build, products built by chinese suicide net slaves, feels he shouldnt pay taxes.

they got caught being crooked, they have to pay now, i have a flip phone

Their phones are for dumb people. You can get double feature in less than a half of iphone's cost in android.

This, I'm sick of global corporate totalitarians lecturing anyone, even the fuckin EU people (who should also hang) about fairness or making vague threats about job creation

How about all Apple employees have a catered lunch with all EU reps and employees in the world's largest refugee camp and then we can firebomb the whole thing

>I'll take chink slave labor globalist corp. over the communist superstate
That's the same thing dummy

or else, we'll invite to join our Union so you can take true advantage of Ireland and all the EU member states!

No it isn't. This entire thread is about them being at odds. They may have many similar goals, and align themselves geopolitically, but politically they are nearly antithetical. EU wants a fuckton of taxes and regulations, international corporations want as little as possible.

REMINDER APPLE PAID .0005% TAXES

AND ARE ANGRY NOW THAT THEY GOT CAUGHT

I HOPE GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK ARE NEXT

AND AMAZON

FUCK TECH GLOBALIST FAGGOTRY

> Company pays almost no tax
> Company doesn't operate in that country

Is the former actually a net gain considering employment etc.? They always use the latter as this huge threat

THIS

either way, the kikes win goddamnit

This famalan, fuck'em all

We have EU aka European Union, why do we even allow American companies? It's total bullshit, we should be creating own companies, not trying to please them. Double his taxes, since he's still massively profiting or lets see his genius thrive without us.

>Let us not pay tax or else

Fuck it, call their bluff. The market share they sacrifice will be taken up by another company.

Can you rewrite your post for those of us who have been drinking since last night?

Fuck apple, and fuck them for propping up china along with just about every other tech company.

APPLE GET #REKT.

>Apple cash on hand 250bn
>EU GDP 20tn

They could probably buy out a shitty country like Ireland or Scotland mind.

>50 euros taxes over every 1.000.000 euros earned.

It has plenty of base in law, considering that it is unfair competition to similar companies that do not get this deal.

Than why were these globalist corporations pro-EU shills during the before the Brexit? They all support the EU until it's tax time.

Nobody is ever rich enough. Apple and all other big companies now try to become religions, they won't even be satisfied when they are planets.

>What is the WTO?
>How did it improve and grow our economies to the levels we enjoy now?

These are the things you need to google.

Maybe you should Google, how all villages got broke, then small town got broke, then everybody moved to big cities who are now getting broke and eventually everybody will move to Germany. There is no home production, since if you work for international company, you suck on international ass, then why should you stay at home sucking international ass if you can have 20 times bigger salary sucking their international ass at anus HQ in USA or Germany.

Apple is full of greedy kikes who create their usurious overpriced steaming piles of shit. They could be taxed for all they have and I wouldn't care. Their products are purchased only by economically illiterate lefties anyway

>Hate Apple
>Hate EU
Not sure how to feel

I want Apple to pay their FUCKING taxes, but on the other hand I don't want the EU's coffers to fill up with funds they will use to usurp the Europeans

americans were doing fine until the decided to join the world in WW1

>why do we even allow American companies
There are millions in America wondering the same thing about German, British, French, companies here in the US. Especially Norwegian mining companies.
Face it old man. It's a global economy.

They paid their Ireland taxes. The EU is interfering in Ireland and Apple's affairs. The EU is fucking desperate for shake down money. Why do think they picked Apple and none of the other foreign companies in Ireland?

Taco vs. burrito WW3 coming soon, but no worries Pajet can handle all the computer electronics, even if it means we tie millions of them together and create a energy generator. International elite can still be happy no matter what happens, they already live in different dimension, surviving countries and thriving.

It's global exploitation. Has nothing to do with economy. They are selling everything in EU like they sold around Arab lands and Africa decades ago. When they finished, there will be war and people will rebuild once again with their hard work and wait for another EU type system to sell it all again. Global economy done nothing but lowered quality of food, life and increased pollution and crime, that's if we look the big picture. Even 100 years ago there was constantly war and still is around the world, your time will come too, maybe then you will understand.

fuck apple
fuck the EU aswell