Spider woman #13

because some user asked for it

>some user asked for it
porquoi

thanks op

storytime of Hopelessness.

Fuck you.

come on anons no need to be so aggressive
remember the good old times when we all hoped carol was the father? and the pregnancy fetishes?

and none of that happening and then hating the book

Oh look. Two completely unsexy shower scenes. So this is the power of the current year.

>remember the good old times when we all hoped carol was the father?
>we all
Nope.

it's carol's sperm until proven otherwise.

F(?)

and that's all

I kind of like this book.

Mainly cause of Roger...

That's gotta be uncomfortable. Having a vagina that laughs.

It's kind of weird how Jessica exclusively speaks using US English despite being from England.

I swear I once watched an animated short on the very subject. probably on SBS

she got the good hydra training, not the crappy stuff they give to the dollar store mooks. she knows how to fit in.

Wait, what is even happening with Blizzard? One minute, he finds out he's an Inhuman, and goes to live with the Royal family, then he becomes possessed and becomes an aspect of creation, now this.

Are Marvel's editors even trying to keep track of stuff?

Just because someone asks for something it doesn't mean that you should give it to them.

That goddamn baby has served practically no purpose in this series.

Why is Mockingbird at a villains pub?

Hobgoblin is wasted on this, they should've left him 'inverted'.

Not Roger, was hoping for a ongoing with him :'( plz don't be dead..

It's fitting that Bobbi is in a supervillain bar, seeing as how she's a sociopath now.

Fuck off Carolfag.

Kill yourself, dyke.

Because she's a strong woman who don't need to be limited by the labels that men put on society.

It's a mercy killing.

The cup literally has an image edited on it... eh.

He didn't actually go to live with the Inhumans at the end of the Infinity mini. SHIELD captured him and put him in a virtual/psychic prison environment where he got his dreams fulfilled

The possession by Entropy was stopped by Starbrand and Nightmask. So Blizzard should actually be free to be doing regular crook shit like this.

Also that looks like his classic costume, so it's not necessarily the real Blizzard. Hobgoblin's current gimmick is licencing out existing supervillain schticks to mooks and forcing them to give him a cut of their earnings. So this could be anyone in the suit. Same goes for Mockingbird or anyone in this issue

Oh Ben... You should realize your bad luck with Goblins would rear it's head again.

What kind of infant is eating toast? He can't be more than a couple months old.

bump

She's lived in America long enough that it's only mildly wrong.

I swear if this nigga just killed Porcupine

Darn, I was going to post this, but then I got lazy. Poor Roger and poor Jessica. Roger loved her. But you know who else loves Jessica? Carol does. Jess is going to need her best friend back. Maybe Carol will rescue Jess at some point and take her home to keep her safe.

They should have just left him away period. To be written by Hopeless is a faith worse than death itself.

It wasn't me buy I'm glad someone did cause I'm a big jessfag

Nice carol thread you have.

>seesyourpenis.jpg

Whose the green cloak sitting with Diamondback?

This... is not a good comic.

Who is wearing that Beetle costume?

Too bad. He's gone.

is that the third or fourth beetle now?

No one, just some random goon who Hobgoblin sold it to, same with the rest of the henchmen (Hitman, Unicorn, Ringer, and Bruin) in this issue.

Fifth, if you count the three colleges students who first popped up in Civil War collectively as the third.

Abner is 1, Leila Davis is 2, they're 3, Janice is 4, and this guy is 5.

Speak for yourself, I'm fapping to the feets as I'm typing this.

You would think there would be a Beetle that would use less goofy colors by now

She is so pathetic she makes her own ass laugh.

Kind of bullshit when Spider-Woman outmuscles a guy that takes down Iron Man with the same stuff all the time.

Why is Mockingbird there?

Thought she was straight A student, turned SHIELD agent, turned superhero, turned dead, turned superhero again. Like 4 time Avenger.

I was gonna say that Diamondback being there doesn't make sense, but Mockingbird makes double no sense. What's worst is that Mockingbird is taking up the entire front right corner! What is going on?

she is pushing her feminist agenda

Maybe after Ben lets it out that Roger loved her she clues in to Carol's crush.

Why the hell does Beetle need a glider?

And why is he Beetle again?

Thats what he gets for daring fall in love with Jessica freaking Drew! I mean, men, am i right?

there is a severe lack of blood right there, but it could be Marvel censoring themselves.

Because Hobgoblin makes a living from selling super villain identities to no name schlubs, it's his bread and butter.

Iron Man has less resistances to changes in temperature because is not alive.

>Villain starts tagging along with a hero doing gero stuff on the side
>Beetle doesn't like it and wants to go against the guy
>No one, not even Marvel writers sees what is happening here

But Mockingbird is totally okay, no problems with her there.

>Iron Man suit can work in space, underwater, in a volcano, has no problem against Living Laser
>But some ice, that should take him down because "is not alive"

Dat Kamen Rider.

thanks for storytime, op

I started reading this because I'm a huge CarolJess guy but the book has grown on me. Now I unironically like it. except for Carol and Jess breaking up. if they don't get back together.....GRR

Why does Spider-Woman have a beard?

Geesh, what shitty art. How come the feministas aren't throwing their shit over this cover?

Well at least her beard died this issue.

This was really good. Nice pacing and art. It left me really sad.

>it's a "person unfamiliar with marvel continuity blames things he doesn't understand on editorial" episode
Gee whiz. This sure is becoming more and more common these days, innit?

WHOA WAIT WHAT

Hey there, fellow Carol/Jess Fag. I started reading Spider-Woman because of the breakup. Their friendship is very special and I wanted to explore what was.