D-do any of you miss moot despite the shit he did to us...

D-do any of you miss moot despite the shit he did to us? We just had a thread talking about all the stuff he did but it 404'd. He used to be so perfect for us. He was the leader we deserved

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/moot/status/649588041837744128?lang=fr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In no way did this shitty board "deserve" somebody as cool as Moot.

>somebody as cool as moot was
ftfy

That was a pretty good thread. Lot of feels.

>missing a kike who sold out to Jewgle
While I did enjoy some of the thing's he's done, I'm not going to ignore the blatant cuckoldry that is moot. Take off your nostalgia glasses.

Who the fuck is moot? Sorry newfag here.

Yeah I'm talking about him before all that. Look at pic related, he wasn't always such a piece of shit. Something got to him
Leave

My bad, I mean Hiroyuki " I fuck men " Nishimura.

>moot

Who?

My guess would be the almighty dollar. If someone can so easily throw out their morals and standards for the sake of increased cash flow, chances are they were never "all right" to begin with. They were merely given an opportunity to show their true colors.

are you serious

He was a huge kek

Newfag
NO BULLY STEP DAD. He tries

>all these CNN migrants
After moot left everyone started to act as if he never existed as a joke.

Some faggot kike that ran the place before hiroshima and got cucked in public so hard Ben Garrison made fun of him in a comic (really)

Yeah no shit. I wasn't responding to a >who? I was responding to an actual post

>leave

Fuck i missed it!
Can you link me senpai ?

It 404'd. I dunno why.

Ow they didn't archived it?
dangit

It was near 300 posts

It wasn't anything too special. Like 70% newfriends. But it did have some gems. I have a few caps.

motsafag hiroftw

I thought I had a really good response to that a few posts before 404

do you have my response? Pls I don't wanna type it up again

I thought you did to. I was trying to find it next, but it looks like I got caught up creepin' on your discussion and forgot to keep capping. That's all it seems I have.

Sry mane. I'm kicking myself I didn't cap it. Didn't think it'd 404

God dammit i miss mama Moot

There was some good discussion. The other user here in this thread presented a very good counter, but I don't have it.

If you have the time you can go trough his Twitter and find some good stuff

twitter.com/moot/status/649588041837744128?lang=fr

Fuck, some of those are just...
Heart breaking

I always forget I'm actually older than that guy. I dunno why I think he's 10 years older than me.

>all those Sup Forums birthdays

Let him do his thing. He'll come back in some form I imagine.

And if not oh well what a fucking cuck anyway lol

I hate him and i hope his kike ass an heros for going to google.

Posting Moot

For newfags: he used to own Sup Forums and would troll the fuck out of everybody. Banning people, talking shit, pranking people....etc.
One time he got so pissed with Nazis on Sup Forums he eliminated capcha on Sup Forums and then advertised it to all the other boards. The result was a massive influx of shitposting, an event known as Sup Forums harbor. He also deleted Sup Forums a couple times just to be a dick, forcing everyone to migrate to cripchan

>8 out of 10
>not 4 out of 5

no

im glad hes gone, all he ever did was fuck shitup

>be /n/
>doing your own thing, board culture is getting its niche
>Moot: THIS BOARD HAS BECOME A NAZI BOARD! IM GETTING RID OF IT!

after some time

>Moot: im all about the free speech, so heres /new/
>after a bit of time
>Moot: ROWR! i hate you, fucking nazis! im deleting you! whats that? free speech? oh ya im still for that! except views i dont like

>Moot: i just want you all to know i LOVE free speech! heres Sup Forums
>before leaving
>fucks up Sup Forums

moot did not post that.

moot never deleted Sup Forums after cripchan was made. and Sup Forumsharbor had nothing to do with nazis. and that pic is fake.

so many newfags in this thread.

Everybody hates Sup Forums

Though to be fair he nuked the board the last time because of fucking GamerGate, of all things. There was a large irc log leak after a few of the old guard mods were booted.

And yes you fuckers did initiate gamergate by suggesting Sup Forums donate to a feminist charity to piss off other feminists (it actually worked, that charity got doxxed and shut down by angry feminists and caused MASSIVE asshurt. The infighting was glorious)