Movies where the new generation saves the old?

Movies where the new generation saves the old?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GbEkt66OjEA
youtube.com/watch?v=mgwtjVJmHtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Gen Z is coming and they are redpilled as fuck

>biracial
what's is this, someone who identifies as another race or someone with a mixed race? i swear i can't keep up with the terms peopel use these days. this dude clearly looks white though.

youtube.com/watch?v=GbEkt66OjEA

>picnic table

Looking at my grammar in this posts makes me want to kill myself, sorry for this, I was typing with one hand

Probably fake news, and even if it isn't it might not have anything to do with race, and even if it is, almost everyone in America would condemn it, including literally every congressman in the country.

>half asian
did it himself
>half black
deserved it

>Generation raised outside of Pop Culture and Television (basically getting all their info off the internet)
>is conservative
jews you had a nice run

>autoerotic asphyxition awareness campaigner speaks out
amazing

>white teens
>are actually white teens

>(((youths)))
>are a gang of 25 year old niggers

really fortifies my peanuts.

I'm sick and tired of this reverse fucking racism.
White teens.
How many of you think that firstly it would make news if it were black teens, and secondly that they would specify that they were black.
Fuck them. They're breeding so much hate they have no idea

How were they going to hang someone from a picnic table?

people 25 and under are youths tho, what are you saying

Yup
Totally not a false flag, goyim. Nuttin ta see here

>Dude, gangs of teenagers hanging literal grade schoolers?!? Liberals btfo!

Based.

you take a noose and a picnic table, and then hang from it
it's not rocket science

Fuck fuck fuck. Fucking racist pieces of shit are ruining things for decent White people like me. I can't go outside without getting harassed because I share the same skin color as these human pieces of shit.

Sup Forums is having a rough day, most of the threads have been really grasping at straws.

You are off your game Sup Forums, dubs

my brother (18) unironically loves hitler. its some sort of super hero or something, hes genuinely appealing to the new generations.

It kind of is unless they're a foot tall

>black teens noosing a child wouldn't make the news
kek, fucking retard.

>tfw going to community college and only taking math/science classes
>barely hear all this political shit
>work with a bunch of old women who don't talk about politics at all
>live with fiancee who doesn't give a shit about identity politics

Sup Forums is the only place I'm actually exposed to all this nonsense.

Man Bites Dog.

>that's where this libtard stopped reading
Kek, fucking retard.

It wouldn't. The news loves to cover up the many evil crimes of that demon race.

>implying reading on makes it less stupid
laffin at u bby

I bet he gets bullied a lot in school by black kids and non edgy white kids.

Remember when a group of them kidnapped who they thought was a trump supporter and scalped him live on facebook?

This would be better if they second pic was the same as the first pic

yea, i saw it on the news.

>Biracial

Logic must be somewhere crying his guts out

>"lol ur stupid"
Typical libtard "argument". 8 more years of tears.

>Hung from a picnic table
Has the manlet cleansing begun?

"Redpilled" as fuck

lol there arent niggers in this town. try again, sweetie.

Is that your average german male?

Remember when the same thing happened with reversed skin colors and no one of you based Kekistanis gave a shit, also the kid walked? lmao

>racially motivated violence
>MUH DRUMPF
Can't you people post mongoloid neo-nazis or something? Fucking hell.

That was staged.

friendly reminder that "le based gen z" meme was created to spin Sup Forums being flooded with underage redditors as some sort of good thing

He's still getting bullied regardless.

i'm still laughing at your original "thought".

Yeah it was all over the news back in 2015

>no replies to this

kek. shows you how the trump tards are deluded into thinking that White people are always the victim

How is having the youth on your side not a good thing? You think political movements are vitalized by the apathetic elderly?

Gen Z is degenerate regardless of skin color tbqhwu
Also this, pro-Z shilling is exclusively done by teenagers.

This has to be fake news

>no replies in 2 minute of it being posted
Nice samefag by the way.

>gayshit happened in a locker room
Well, stop the presses!

I remember it being all over the news.

>Yeah it was all over the news back in 2015
Not even remotely comparable to the buttflustery that was caused by the other case.

>bi-racial
hes probably some hapa manlet

>hang him from picnic table
So, he wasn't hanged at all? How do you hang someone from a picnic table?

Yep, and it was all staged.

*votes 70 year old man into office*

Maybe there are more than 1 user tired of you triggered little spicshit bitches famalam.

See

I had a professor today say that Buddhists were going nuts Ave slaughtering innocent Muslims in Burma and Myanmar, I almost threw up

Because kids are fucking dumb and not to mention, you don't control the intuitions. It'd be a whole different thing if kids were being indoctrinated throughout their lives with the racial shit like in Nazi Germany but they're not.

>and hang him from picnic table
was the kid a midget or do Americans have super-sized picnic tables too?

Institutions*

>niggatry happened in nigger capital
Dude what the fuck whites are the real victims, this is why Trump won.

>this angry
>y-you're triggered!

Fuck off back to and stay there you fat NEETs larping as nazis

DON'T INSULT MUH DADDY

What information did you see that led you to believe this?

I googled it and none of the articles even mention how he was hung from a picnic table, this warrants an explanation!

Tell me you wouldn't want to save this.
youtube.com/watch?v=mgwtjVJmHtI

Well, Sup Forumsedditor?

He is right to voice disgust for shitskins. Sorry José, you gotta go!

Cite your fucking sources or fuck off

it's not?

Where did we go wrong?

I didn't vote for Trump. I don't give a shit about Trump. Not everything revolves around Trump.

Explain to me what you replied to me for.

Notice how we never heard from the families of the victim or the teens?

Staged video to create racial tension.

The subject at hand was Gen Z being based, not racially motivated violence. Do they not teach you reading comprehension in Spicshitina?

nothing about this thread has anything to do with television and film

the world is full of false flags :^)

>SHELTERED COLLEGE KIDS SHUT THE FUCK UP
>TEENAGE EDGELORDS ARE BASED THO
I wonder (((who))) is behind this post...

you never heard anything from the families because the media slid it under the rug you fucking idiot

Its a film request thread, but Sup Forums liberal numales can't get past the image for some reason

This is your criteria for a staged incident?

If I go off and drive my car into a crowd of people and my Mother doesn't publicly say i din do nuffin it was staged?

You didn't hear from the teens because they're fucking in jail after that, and I doubt the victim's family would want to be exposed all over the news after something like that. When there is mass media coverage of something not everyone wants to go off and make a fucking press conference, some people just want it to go away quietly and let the courts do the work.

Dude just wait for the generation after Z. They're the ones who will be growing up from day one in the wake of the SJW hysteria, they're going to be fucking brutal.

>gets btfo
>m-muh libruls
There's a place (((you))) need to go

The attack occurred on Oct. 23, 2015, when Howard and Tanner Ward, along with a third juvenile student, pretended to offer the victim a hug, then held him down and sodomized him with a coat hanger. KTVB reports “a third attacker then kicked the coat hanger several times, forcing it farther into the victim’s body and causing rectal injuries that required treatment at a hospital.”

The assault followed several months of race-related discrimination levied against the victim, who was adopted by a Dietrich, Idaho family when he was a child. The 18-year old victim was reportedly called “Kool-Aid,” “chicken-eater “ and the N-word by his teammates. Howard, the ringleader, “also posted a confederate flag on the plaintiff’s computer and demanded he learn and recite a racist song titled “Moonman Notorious KKK,” KTVB reports.

Howard will avoid jail time for his offense, and will likely be able to have his conviction dismissed pending a successful completion of probation. Prosecutors recommend the rapist complete 300 hours of community service for his crime. As a condition of the plea, Howard is also able to maintain his innocence despite the evidence against him.

t. underage

No it's not. It's try-hard bullshit.
What the fuck happened to this place?

I'm sure if you panned the camera up you'd be able to see his dindu features, like so

Sure it was...

t. simpleton who was bulled and cant do anything else but P R O J E C T I O N

moot left

100% bet this is race baiting and they were just bullies

>What the fuck happened to this place?

No Its a film request thread,
>What the fuck happened to this place?
but Sup Forums liberal numales can't get past the image for some reason

This

biracial means being mixed race e.g. black and white
it's been a term for a shitload of years