What do you want to see in JJ-Verse Star Trek 4 Sup Forums?

the rumour is time travel

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/star-trek-4-pitch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Movie Q

hopefully not more shoehorned gay characters

I want a haphazard remake of The Wrath of Kahn. I know it's never been done before, but what if we introduce a character that wants revenge on the Federation or maybe just Kirk, and they have to go all out in a game of cat/mouse/mouse-cat/dog to set things right. Also, absolutely, Kirk should disregard direct orders under threat of court-martial, and the guy telling him to not do the thing says it right on the bridge and then tells a redshirt to "take him to the brig" but then nobody moves a,d Kirk goes back to captaining the ship. And in the end, they don't even reprimand him, they offer to promote him but he turns down the offer and then we end on the ship warping inside the space-horizon to some mid-90's punk music.

Mirror Universe.

but we already had time travel in the first movie

well its going to connect back to the first movie with Kirk's father returning

>JJ Abrams revealed that he had an idea for the fourth film in his new series of Star Trek movies that would see Chris Hemsworth reprise his role as George Kirk. Days later, Paramount confirmed the development, announcing that Hemsworth had signed on for the new film.

slashfilm.com/star-trek-4-pitch/

Like 15 spocks

played by Idris Elba

I'd like for them to bring in Spock's nigger sister

>getting BLACKED is logical
Sup Forums btfo

Captain Picard cameo. Borg.

i want to kiss her feet

Star Trek is a dead archetype because it's become corrupted art. There is so much material and so much EXPECTATION from the mouth-breathing fanboys that it's nearly impossible to portray any aspect of the ST universe without invoking hours and hours of "REEEE..!"

What can be explored now, it not the breakdown of gender and social roles (which is what this show will be, and also "pew pew" action, but the difficult juxtaposition of the perfect society humanity has achieved on earth with their very reasons for exploring the galaxy.

We've already seen every nebula, every alien forehead of the week, every nail-biting action scene that is saved by last second technobabble. Star Trek needs to return to science fiction.

This.

Kirk and company come to our time to rescue whales and it so happens that Kirk Sr didn't die in the first one he just got thrown back in time and now has huge muscles.

Trump cameo and a funny scene where Ohura ends up in a BLM protest in Mississippi.

Would hijinks ensue though?

seth mcfarlane has not got you covered bro!

Alf.

I want to see Alf.

Is this the DS9 thread?

pls no

Kirk Sr is therefore the Rock

Either a doomsday machine movie or a Gary mitchel movie, if they're going for generic action schlock throughout at least go for episodes that haven't been over done complety. Though a time travel comedy of them coming back to today could be good but I'd rather something less, "what do people remember about this series" from the last two films, khan and the destruction of the enterprise respectively. Though who would you want to direct? I'd want brad bird to do a doomsday machine episode with Tom hanks as commodore decker

>he actually wants more JJtrek
fucking retarded faggot go watch star wars

I want to see JJ stop shitting on star trek

Is there gonna be tits and swearing in the new Star Trek Discovery? Anyone know the rating if it even has one.

It's network so tv14 at best

Hard for me to say. I'm an oldAnon and my sense of humor has gotten weird, even while I've watched Millennial humor become somewhat cynical (Rick & Morty) and even nonsensical (Tim & Eric). So what humor/wacky hijinks they write into the show remains to be seen, and could very well flop.

Humor is about tension/relief though.

Here's one for you all -- watching the Next Generation; as you take in the first season on Netflix, what do you all think of the bridge crew and ensemble cast, with its Horatio Hornblower captain Picard, empathic psychic, rugged first officer, disabled engineer, talkative lesbian and irritating teenager? Is it out of place in 2017?

Alf. My god, you all should have seen it in the 80's.

I want to see Alf, but played totally serious -- like they're a menacing race, not funny or endearing at all. Even Klingons hate them.

A Deepness in the Sky adapted to the Star Trek universe, directed by Cary Fukunaga

Discovery is rated TV-MA

It's going to be Alternate Mirrorverse Star Trek, with Game of Thrones style intrigue, violence and tits.

>Millennial humor become somewhat cynical (Rick & Morty)
Can you really call it millennial humour, when Justin Roiland was born in 1980? (Unless you are those selfhating 80s kids that think they are millennials, for some reason.)

How long have you been a user of computer networks? Did you use BBSes or Usenet back in the 20th?

And probably not even rated after the two episode premiere since it is streaming only yeah?
Would love to see a gritty star trek. Sex and blood and all.

I don't want to overanalyze it, I enjoy R&M. I'm older than Roiland. But Roiland and Harmon, like any artists, create what inspires them to an audience that loves and appreciates it.

But you have a point. I know of lots of GenX'ers and a few Boomers who enjoy the show. It's kind of sad to see all the bellyaching on Sup Forums as they call it "reddit tier humor" etc.

I STOP HERE TO

OW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

DO YOU NKOW HOW INCREDIBLE THIS IS

NO

OF COURSE YOU DON'T

JENNIFER

HAVE A LEMONADE

I'M AFRAID I DON'T ACCEPT DRINKS FROM STRANGE MEN ON THE BEACH

SISKO BTFO

I consider millennials to be those that were born in 1990 or after. And there's not much popculture produced by them - yet. So everything we have currently - including Rick & Morty especially - is actually late Gen X or xennial culture.

I hope that the millennials step it up, because I'm not sure what they are after. Even people like Lorde or T-Swift seem to flirt with the 80s, which isn't their domain to begin with.

why haven't they had a female captain yet that is as much an alien womanizer as Kirk was?

She's going to get KLINGONNED on a regular basis on Discovery.

REMINDER THAT TRILL ARE GOOLD

qt

Id watch it

I want a plot point that the Kelvin Universe is an unstable pocket-reality,
where the physics don't make sense, proven by inter-stellar and transwarp
teleportation and the various time and space distortions required to make
the shitty JJ plots work.

ST(KT)4 ends with Kirk travelling back to team up with Thor Dad (as rumored),
and they realize they have to collapse the KT in order to save the real TOS universe.
Final shot is younger Kirk with dad on the day Kirk joins Starfleet in the original timeline,
according to original canon. Some heartwarming father and son moment + Kirk looking
forward to all the adventures he's going to have and all the people he's going to meet.

This also closes out the "Dare to do better" hook of the first movie.
Both Jim and Kirk Snr save an entire universe. Jim wins because
he also saved his dad. "I beat you by 1".

I want WHALES and Time travel.

I want to blow a load in his chin cleft

You're the reason this thread is 4 hours old with only 46 replies. You've singlehandedly ruined Star Trek threads on Sup Forums. Please go away

To Boldly Go Where No Man Has Gone Before.

[spoile]up Spock's boipucci[/spoiler]

I thought it was because the topic is JJ Trek

Let's test it out. Stop posting for a long while and let's see what happens

I haven't posted since

You just posted now. Quit it.

What

This thread sucks, someone make the official.

This. Someone make a general where faggots and low-quality posts are the norm, and then those people can exit this thread.

Say no more

Now that the low-quality posters and faggots are gone, let's discuss JJTrek.

>let's discuss JJTrek.
What's to discuss? It's another prequel using rebooted TOS characters. Honestly, I don't care to discuss it until the pilot.

There's nothing to discuss. This thread is doomed. Now there's a /trek/ general.