Tfw DC is doing RiRi better than Marvel

Tfw DC is doing RiRi better than Marvel

>idolizing Harley Quinn of all fucking people is "better"

/thread

didnt take them long to copy marvel at all

They're very different characters. Virtually the only thing they have in common is that they're both black females.

>I didn't read the story but I am going to comment on it anyway

oi

Why the fuck is Waller fat and old again?

>She wasn't about responsibility, like Wonder Woman. It felt like she had escaped EVERYTHING

This is actually pretty accurate of Harley's public perception

>glamour
uh...

movie sinergy

Synergy is ok when DC does it

Especially when they made her thin because new 52 was meant for movies
But then they actually casted a thicker black lady instead of a thinner one like the shitty Arrow Waller

But Harley already has her gang of fags. Why create one more and why put her on the Squad?

What I'm trying to say is she actually has a personality and motivation

Because Palmiotti stuff should be disregarded by any and all writers at all cost

Wait, but that wasn't Harley's look until very recent.
Hell Joker has been around for less than 10 years as Joker. So assuming Harley didn't happen until maybe 6-7 years ago
That would mean this girl is like 14 TOPS.

better than "oh I like Iron Man so much and I'm special here is me making an armor because of how smart and unique I am"

Hack isn't DC Riri. The only thing that Hack has in common with Riri is that she's black with an afro.

Natasha Irons is DC's "super smart young black girl in power armor." Incidentally Lila Rhodes was Marvel's "super smart young black girl in power armor" prior to Riri.

But Bendis can't even be bothered to remember a character whose last appearance was less than a year before Riri was announced.

two different principles
Gang of Harley's work for Harley Quinn
Hack is just some fangirl with powers

>Literal who obscure characcter that no one cares about
see DC did it first

I thought OP was shitposting about Natasha Steel at first.

because that's how she should be

yeah, Suicide Squad is pretty good rn and it's crazy after how long it was garbage or forgettable

>But Bendis can't even be bothered to remember a character whose last appearance was less than a year before Riri was announced.
Well
a) he gets money when they use his character, so of course he'd go with a new Riri than an old Lila
b) Riri is very loosely based off his adopted daughter Sabrina. It's "her" superhero

Natasha's well known enough to show up in cartoons and have both toys, statues and other merchandise for a while now, but you're clearly either shitposting or a newfag.