German water is too hard

>german water is too hard
>mfw

youtu.be/tlJ8BNUXYD0?t=156

Shes so used to limp ameri-weeners that our water gives her instant orgasm.
Is the water in your country hard too?

Attached: 1504630077928.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

She's trying way too hard to sound a like a retard.
Not funny.

Attached: 2003341648869.jpg (250x250, 12K)

I have a water softener because hard water is for poorfags.

Hard water leaves nasty stains that are a pain in the ass to clean ..heated towel racks sound dank though...are they common there?

Attached: clean-hard-water-stains-toilet-water-stains-toilet-clean-glass.jpg (1024x768, 296K)

bitch got a REALLY long face

Yes, usually the newer apartments have also heating in the ground where I live, really comfy to take a shit with the ground being warm.

Sounds needlessly expensive. What'd'ya shell out an extra $50 in heating just so your feet can be hot while you shit

>haha GERMANS take off their shoes when they go indoors in GERMANY because I live in GERMANY

fucking state of it

Yea and it saves energy to heat the ground instead of the air.

>some poor ass east german commie bloc living kraut is trying to brag about being so poor they have to live with hard water in current year

you're pulling at straws here Hans, if you want to make fun of americans there is lots to mock them for. but not having hard water??

Attached: DOUIZelVQAAXliz.jpg (700x467, 45K)

t. snow yank

Constipated ppl imports it.

Attached: mineralwater_compare.gif (640x356, 60K)

In some places in Canada, we have very hard water. In others, it's reasonably soft by nature, and in most major cities it's treated to death.

There are definitely places with soft water in Germany - helles lager basically depends upon it.

Wtf is all of continental Europe the same? That apartment looks exactly like one I stayed in Sweden and Denmark.

Hmmm our houses really are shit.

If youre constipated drink a glass of prune juice and youre done, pointless to import mineral water lol

How are your flats?

Why do british sinks have separate taps for hot and cold water instead of having on and controlling the temp for it?

>germans take off their shoes before entering house

Wtf i love germans now

>Poorly built theyre always cold in the winter.
>Mouldy
>Grenfell tower
You'd think you're in the 3rd world when you come into a flat

They're very old built post war. Newer houses have controlled ones.

Why don't brits like burgers as much as curry anymore

Pathetic