Punished Del Toro back with a vengeance. You took away hellboy, he made something greater

Punished Del Toro back with a vengeance. You took away hellboy, he made something greater.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cn73Wtem0No
youtu.be/tu2EXuYdZQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>You took away hellboy
Cool narrative, it couldn't have possibly been him spinning his wheels for years on it and wasting time on shit like Crimson Peak only to go "whelp ron perlman's too old now, shame about that guise :^)"
Why the fuck does this lazy beaner get a free pass from this board?

U MAD WHITEBOIS LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Because he's /m/

Why doesn't he make a horror movie with Norman Reedus? Fuck videogames.

Horror flicks aren't scary. Horror Ludo can impact you forever. It's a telling thing when no horror film in the history cinema has ever come close to the emotional impact of Silent Hill 2. Find me a scene in a horror film that compares to the staircase of fire.

stay mad friend

>Why doesn't he make a horror movie with Norman Reedus?
was he even involved in PT in any real way?

So he ripped of a Lovecraft themed comic called Necronomicon by Alan Moore, took away the hot rape and just made it a shitty love flick!

When will she birth those tadpoles?

I was trying not to laugh at the preview when I saw it in the theater.

So this is just him using a bunch of shit he wanted to push on Abe from hellboy and was stopped from using so he turned it into an "original" movie?

Because fuck it, I liked his take on hellboy but buy did he fucked over Abe the movies.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT SHUT UP ABOUT NECRONOMICON RETARD HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF THE CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM

The movie being good doesn't really change the fact that HB3 didnt actually happened because he put it aside to work on other shit with out realizing his actors might not be able to stick around for it... or the fact that Mignola/darkhorse might actually want to make more movies.

So he ripped creature from the black lagoon.

What does a fish penis look like?

THANK YOU, YOU BASIC BITCH, SAY THAT
MILKY SALT AND DOUBLOONS

I'm only watching this if the deaf chick learns about The Shape of Fishman Dick

Off topic, but there is a foreign language film about fish people/deep ones attacking a village isolated on an island that is supposed to come out next year. I can't for the life of me remember what its called, but there was already a teaser trailer and some movie stills of sexy fish monstergirls. Any help?

Blame the Hobbit.
>Jackson wanted it in New Zealand again
>Del Toro wanted in Spain
>Jackson had turned into a George Lucas at this point and wanted to make it "for the kids"
>Del Toro was like "you is loco ese ima outa here"

why did i not know about this until now

What the shit are you talking about? Literally the only reason Hellboy 3 didn't happen is because Legendary wouldn't give del Toro a budget. If they called him and offered a doable budget right now he'd probably drop what he was doing and make Hellboy 3.

Reedus? He was giving his likeness to the MC and was going to voice him

No, Del Toro man

>Jackson had turned into a George Lucas at this point and wanted to make it "for the kids"
you guys will invent the most retard theories to defend this fat faggot

Good. Hellboy isn't as good as people think it is.

But that's exactly what happened. the Hobbit films are just LOTR Star Wars prequels.

That's not even close to what happened. This is fanfic nonsense.

It isn't wrong to suggest this.
What happened with Lucas happened exactly the same with Jackson. Lucas had a load of help and advice making the first Star Wars films, but when it came to do the sequels, it became his word, and nobody dared say "no George that's stupid".

We saw glimpse of uncontrolled Jackson when he wanted Arwen to fight alongside the Elves at Helms Deep. Luckily some photos got leaked and the negative reaction meant the idea was panned.

Did you even watch the fucking movies
Desolation of Smaug is just Attack of the Clones.

Del Toro was attached as a producer so who knows how involved he really was, he's given his likeness for Death Stranding so far

The quality of the movies isn't being argued. The point is that your your version of how the movies got made is pure fiction.

Here's how del taco wins six oscars

Adapt berserks golden age with a different coat of paint.
Thank me later

fund it.
fund it now.

This is completely wrong. Jackson had three years of pre-production for LotR. For the Hobbit he was given three MONTHS. The execs never even intended for del Toro to make the movie, they just let him work on it and move his life and family to NZ for years while New Line settled their court case with Jackson over LotR.

The Hobbit was fucked because of executives and because of bad blood over PJ getting fucked by New Line after LotR.

3 months pre production time is only an excuse for the piss poor CGI and the decline in the number of physical props and extras.

That doesn't excuse the dogshit story and all the changes made from the books.

I don't think you know how movies get made

Y E S

>Del Toro

overrated hack.

Calm down you fat mexican.

Well if the patricians at Rotten Tomatoes like it...

they just ejaculate into the eggs, no benis

true but he could make a good movie.(by accident)

pre production means planning the movie

I suggest you watch the loads of behind the scenes footage for Lotr. They were constantly altering and perfecting the story and dialogue so that it all would work on film.
Jackson had so much preplanning(lighting, camera angles for the trick photography, etc.) With Lotr that his preplan with Hobbit was pathetic in comparison.

Idris Elba as Guts
Tilda Swinton as Griffith

>Del Burrito
why does Sup Forums love him

this fat faggot hack hasnt made a good movie since the devils backbone

fuck this spic

THE FAGGOT SJW KEKS AT ROTTEN TOMATOES ARE PRAISING THIS SHIT BECAUSE IT PROMOTES RACE MIXING!!! I BET THOSE BETA TWINKS HAVE FISHED.COM ON THEIR FAVORITES!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/cn73Wtem0No

>tfw you got cucked by Poseidon

This is pretty problematic, but it's pretty hot tho, interracial is my fetish

is this a chick flick? it seems like it

OH AND FUCK THAT FAT GINGER MEXICAN COCKROACH BECAUSE THIS SHIT WILL NEVER EQUAL THE MAJESTY OF DAVID CRONENBERG'S THE FLY!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/tu2EXuYdZQg

I like Del Toro. I wish he would make a good movie, particularly Lovecraftian.

So wtf happened with the Hobbit? Was it his decision to pull out or were there problems with the studios?

This.

>It's a telling thing when no horror film in the history cinema has ever come close to the emotional impact of Silent Hill 2

literal autisim

i have autisim and play video all day and i think your fucking retarded. sh2 is cool, but when fags say that shit it proves how braindead video game players are
>le pyramid man reresents my sexuality lol so deep

goddamn he could literally eat her whole

i want this to be a real thing...

The real exciting thing about this movie is that it is getting so well reviewed and will land some nominations and with its shit budget might even turn a profit, so this means del taco will get a shot at another mid to large budget film because of it. I'm sure he'll fuck it up like almost always, but It'll be interesting regardless.

Who gives a fuck no one wants more capeshit, Del Toro is saving us

you didn't even get the title right moron

>actress couldn't pronounce his name
>he instructs her to call him Totoro-san

:3c

supposedly he's shooting a Fantastic Voyage remake after Oscar season but it's not greenlit yet

>i have autisim and play video all day

Then why are you trying to argue with me? Your mind doesn't work probably, and your infantile interpretation of the game shows the limitations of your processes.

>i have autisim and play video all day and i think your fucking retarded. sh2 is cool, but when fags say that shit it proves how braindead video game players are
>>le pyramid man reresents my sexuality lol so deep

Not all people who play games are retarded autists like you.

>mfw thinking it was a creature from the black lagoon remake

Fucking rekt

I'm glad you're not serious

And she actually turned out to be a great actor. Good job with the hollywood coaching del taco.

I laughed

>there will never be an "Rat's in the Walls" adaption

feels bad lads

Wait didn't abe get a love interest in the 2nd film?

I watched hellboy last night. It was fine. Why the circlejerk over it?

Can't find anything on this. What country is it from?

It was one of the first really faithful comic adaptations that wasn't soulless Hollywood CGI garbage

Yeah. She died.

Killbill?

>thinking about your women fucking non-humans
Is this the ultimate cuckold?

This.
When it comes to practical effects del taco is great.

based niggerman

That would be interesting to see. About the hobbit, I think it was the studio that would rather pick Jackson because of the fanbase surrounding LOTR, not sure about it though.

He probably told them to fuck off when they told him to stretch it into a trilogy and add lore breaking love story bullshit.

>at Rotten Tomatoes
That's not how it works, retard

Nvm found it. Cold Skin coming later this year

Hope this means the dawn of monstergirl kino

Thanks. Looks interesting

Christ. This is why I don't try to associate myself with "gamers" anymore.

The hot rape was pretty good. I got into comics for the hot rape but I was left pretty unsatisfied with my options after I ran through Crossed. So much hate to be quite honest family.

Wait I've been under a rock. They're finally making another Hellboy but they're doing it without Del Taco or Perlman? The fuck? They've been trying to get the studio to let them make another one for years.

But the book Hobbit IS for kids. It has always been and will be. Jackson &co. Fucked up by making it too epic which lead into tonal problems between what was actually taken from the book and what was made for the movie.