Death of Hawkman #2 Storytime

ALL 2 YEARS OF REBIRTH.

Also the first issue was surprisingly charming, so lets strap in. After this I'll storytime Harley Quinn because no one else will....

Remember to support the official releases!

Thanks OP

zero interest in this mini.
here's a pity-bump

Supported already.
What doesn't make sense to me.
>be cop
>be framed
>go to Earth
>clean your name
>back to Thanagar
>be cop again
His princess gf disappears, it seems.

I kind of like Depressed Police Brutality Hawkman

Thanks on ruining JLU, Lemire.
Calm down, Alanna. You're half-human.

And she was raised on Earth
And she was a member of the JLU with Hawkman

What the hell

>you'll never kill more people than the worst criminals
Nigga plays GTA irl.

Earth part is all Lemire, I believe. Parker retconned it into her dad going native.

Oh, just realized you went "what the fuck, Alanna". Yeah, really bitchy move there. Guess we need villain of the story.

Good stuff. I like this mini series so far.

Thanks

Dat Hawkman

Bump for Winsday storytimes.

Love the Rann-Thanagar relationship DC has. It helps breathe more life into their cosmic than just ALL GL ALL THE TIME.

Thanks for storytiming OP.

How obvious can the villain be? I don't think I've read a Hawkman character with one of rogues that wasn't Byth in years

As the Good Guy tho

The Adam/Alanna relationship is pretty dead here. Hawkman is always a plus. This might have been a neat series if it'd paralleled Hawkman/Hawkwoman and Adam/Alanna.

bump

this is fun

This is cool and all, but I don't understand the point of the narrative hopping back and forth in time. I would have rather had the mystery build-up to the war climax.

Bumping

It was a fun issue.

Screw the princess, his blonde scientist gf is way better.

The Thanagarians go bump in da night

Fucking lanterns. Yellow or Green do your damn jobs and stop having the top ten anime battles

to be fair the GLC was missing for a while, so Vath and Isamot weren't around

that's my excuse anyway

Is the bitch hawk banged a character I should know about?

You can have fun as Good Guy, too. It is more fun to rampage through city and have all cops after you, of course.
Princess was royal bitch, indeed. But it would all work out in the end after she saw he's not the bad guy.
If my memory isn't tricking me, Green Lanterns weren't shown during war between Thanagarians, Czarnians and Daemonites.
Not really.

bemp

Cheers OP

New character who for some reason looks suspiciously like his chick from Daniel's run.

liked issue 1 more but still neat

And Shayera was blonde, too. Guy has type, yo.
Why the fuck is Hawkgirl from upcoming Talent Showcase brunette?