What does Sup Forums think of India/Indians?

What does Sup Forums think of India/Indians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLaALKVdnq8
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tumor-faced mutants living in squalor, worshiping cows, reeking of curry smell and rolling around in dirt.

/loo

superpower by 2020
There will be a loo in every hut

LURKMOAR

Their loo, let them poo

Speaks for itself.

shitgolems

Bunch of street shitting people breeding like there's no tomorrow.

You will never see true india because you just don't want to know the truth

Bad people with wicked intentions. Just look at their country what do you think and never do business with them

hahah even Egypt looks better. What a waste.

poo

>loo in every hut
Fuck no, they are now building squat toilets in our 1st world countries

youtube.com/watch?v=wLaALKVdnq8

So what. We only mind our own business enough to keep sandniggers at bay not like u.

poo

But why?

Haha what a waste. Too bad the slimes fucked you up a long ass time ago. You guys need to nuke em to get even but you guys are tooo pussy to do anything.

>all those fancy, expensive buildings
>not a single toilet in any of them
how Indian

Hey brit how is your empire now? Lol can't defend ur own country from sharia.

Boss heads to India for business contract

stays in best hotel they had in the city

goes outside to see the world

rounds a corner and sees a woman squatting

she stands and walks away leaving a pile of mushy shit

boss goes back into hotel and never leaves

As I'd you are Uncucked. Pajeet please
Indian is an insectoid race you will always be ruled by others

squatting while you shit is actually better for your colon 2bh

Never nuke a country twice or you get desu

>three luxury apartment buildings in front of a ducking shanty town
Loo/10

I fucking hate the feed

They're the most autistic race when it comes to hitting on women.

>Why
Fuck.. I don't know,But I don't want our tax money been used on pointless shit like fucking "Squat Toilets" like seriously...

Also SBS is really SJW, noticed how he said "Trigger Warning" at the start because the video features Pauline Hanson and she does care about the Health and Education too but they won't cover that because she has become like the Donald Trump in Australia, Lefties hate her and the media gives her a bad reputation

IN

Yes we've all seen the horrific income inequality in India. We all know that below those high-rises are millions of dirt-poor peasants literally shitting in the streets while multi-millionaires drive by in Lamborghinis.

65 years of freedom n still running never got involved in cold war. Made a country after a war no wall divided us unlike u lol needed ussr n usa to rule u cause u r too dangerous for world. We are self ruled without probleming anyone

Yes street shitters should adapt to Australian culture not otherwise. The same is going on here it's like living a nightmare.

>Hey luk we gotz 3 big booldings
>we wuz davloped n she it
Oh fuck off.I live in gurgaon and it has many buildings like this and still a shithole.

Last words.
India is not what you think.
You need to see yourself.
> every country has its own good n bad things but we are improving bye have a nice day

i dont hate indians for the same reasons i hate niggers, jews, and muslims. i hate them for being literally subhuman. like abos.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

Liars and dishonest people.

Heaps of Indian women where I live. They are very attractive.

literally the worst shithole of the shitholes there are(probably only surpassed by africa)

Mostly good people, with a handful of sell outs to Zionism masquerading as "doctors", etc thrown in. Funnies part is THOSE shills are the ones most people think are the good ones... go figure.

kek thats still disgusting

Squatting is actually better than sitting you nigger.

> go to India
> take rikshaw through cow and human feces littered streets
> get dropped off and have to witness 500 men with 3 inch cocks rape a poor old woman in a alley with a baby factory while a bengal tiger mauls me only to have a macaque monkey take my wallet and phone

Never again

Heres a pretty cool guy going through India. He has other vids about other places too that are worth a look.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

>says the shitskin who never has taken a dump while sitting down in his entire life
POO IN LOO ya fuckin poofter

>looks just like city 17

Feel kind of bad for them because of how the cucked Brits and the Soviets treated them desu

Yeah, poo in loo and all that, but I doubt they would have been in this situation had the Brits and Soviets not fuck with them.

Honestly, their country is still shit, but unlike Europe, it will probably have a future. Can't really see the kikes infiltrating into Indian society desu

We can defend it against cholera and leprosy though. Its easy once you learn to poo in the loo.

Indian qts exist, they are rare and even then smell gross.

>Never got involved in cold war
Pajeet are you retarded only war you'll ever get involved in is a SHITTING war with other designated street.
You can't protect your citizen, feed them clothe yourselves and lack basic hygiene.

clearly it's lunch break in that indian call centre about now.

i can smell it through the picture...

The whitest brown people I know. I work with a few and they're all westernized and bro-tier.

I would never want to visit India as a country though. Place seems overpopulated, corrupt, and literally drenched in feces.

>things that never happened
Tigers aren't open in the cities, nigger. Leopards are.

They're already here. mate. Media shills openly for Muslims and Chritians against Hindus. Every small issue is played up as Muslims in danger, etc. I've just realized that kikes or not, the media is the eternal enemy.

The first leprosy vaccine was just recently made in India, Ahmed.

I spent a month in Dehli / Gurgaon

Very interesting. Horrifying at times. Old Dehli is crazy

I have been told by Indians that the area does not represent any of the country

>That fucking tanker crash

Jesus fucking christ, how could anyone be that retarded? What is wrong with Indians?

What did you think of gurgaon? How long ago was it?

If did nothing about your immigration policy, soon your descendants would be like us and your nations will also be shitholes.

those trees must really love all that shit for fertilizer

t. "jeff" from Telstra

Why do you fucks hack your guts up 3 times a day like you have a lung infection? Im so sick of you unhygienic inbred cockroaches.

Nice girls

An inbread descendant of criminals who love to suck abbo dick calls us inbred.loooool.

Westernized Indians I've met tend to be pretty cool. Also British Indian babes make my dick hard.

Wouldn't want to go there though.

>10.000+ leprosy cases everyone single year
>Thinks unironically that his country is leading the fight against leprosy
Top fuckin kek.
Also about that vaccine... It appears to be 26 to 41% effective. Nothing to feel proud about, pajeet

I feel sorry for them because theyre really ugly

Indians are the ones who are going to save your ass from rapefugees.

they are better than german and french
but as any massive population they have a iqdeficiency that is more visible
just like germans are shit but some are good
and french have lepen but most are cucks

tldr ur all shit nations full of idiots but some of yall are allright, dont go to war @ ww3

No wall? What do you call the India-Pakistan border and the splitting of your country?

Don't interfere when we are spanking the German cuck -.- or you will be the next Sharty.

GOAT religion(s)

have been reduced to poo in loos because of capitalism and M.A.D. (nukes)

if this was the middle ages, all these sharters like the one in your pic would be out there conquering lands