>Sup Forumsark Twitter account falls for Sup Forums meme

twitter.com/polnewsinfinity/status/905513305439178753

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504674753006.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504728698947.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=yZKNdtDabBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Original

I think this is your twitter account so you can rant about Sup Forums on Sup Forums like a mental case

Okay... not sure where you wanted this thread to go...

>muh Sup Forums
>meh jews
>parents basement
>trump made it possible
>being conservative is a phase
Hits all the memes at once. (((They))) are really going all out on this one

Try to get 10,000 steps in a day. Have a set bed time and wake time

Slowly you'll realize that people here aren't your friends and that this place has caused you a lot of harm

Yikes...

is this real? Can I get a video?

is real

>someone actually manages a
Sup Forums twitter account

>implying Sup Forums runs a facebook account
Yeah, and anonymous is Sup Forums.

Pic related never wrong

It's a faggot for sure

this place is honestly addictive as fuck though

>this
>real
How low is your IQ?

>/x/ is lowest

>cringe

Cringe is not an adjective.

/x/ is the real redpill board. They fear our hidden truths, brother.

you can't USE IQ ANYMORE ITS NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT!

STOP

>/p/
>higher than 85
DOUBT

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504674753006.webm

That's not a "Sup Forums" twitter account, it's some faggot from reddit. His old one was Sup Forumsnews or something like that (can't remember the exact name) which got shut down about a month ago, thankfully, because the idiots on Twitter were having a heavy-handed mental breakdown and like OP thought the idea of a board on Sup Forums having account made any fucking sense whatsoever.

>Sup Forums that high
this is the BLACKED board

>/fit/
>/lit/ is first
yeah this is bait

in all honestly I've never seen anyone argue this on Sup Forums

>tfw /toy/ is the best board

board of peace

Did they give the Sup Forums/Sup Forums Trump guy blue hair? See, that's funny. They are making a jab at progressive liberals and stereotypical Trump voters with one character.

>Sup Forums above average IQ
>never wrong
hmmmmm

WHERE'S /r9k/ WHY WE ARE LEFT OUT OF EVERYTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this desu, nobody is that cringey or retarded

>you are afraid, we are not

kek it's like the reddit twitter account said, they're so afraid that they resort this caricature

OP here, of course I know it's not official but if you read my post I said Sup Forumsack, referring the one Sup Forums user running the account

to this*

if you actually make a thread on Sup Forums about blowing up a jewish community center, people will just automatically assume it's an FBI thread anyway, all you'll get is meme-replies

the writers must have spent years undercover on Sup Forums. They really get it

I saw thi on Sup Forums the other day but Sup Forums was where /sci is

>We don't need more cops
>then proceeds to kill people

It really is the voice of Sup Forums

>tfw /k/ is your home board

the cover-up couldn't be more obvious

Leftists on twitter browse Sup Forums as well, and tweet comments from threads like they're crime scenes or some shit. Does that make them Sup Forumsacks?

I just don't see what your goal here is with all these "heh, look at this guy on twitter and his stupid post, he says he's Sup Forums and stuff kekeke" thread.

>robots are such losers that even the site forgets about them
Poetry

I troll on pol, get so many views. Posting basic common sense opinions triggers pol, I get so many (you)s.

Is it even possible to interact with as diverse a group of people as it is on Sup Forums? Blow it out your ass, you waspy gook.

What the fuck? This can't be serious this has to be an user trolling. Someone from here is a writer for that show and he is just fucking with us right?

Why did you say the same thing twice?

(((basic common sense)))

OP here, I'm bored

>Sup Forums twitter account
>gets outraged like a conservative boomer grandma

o i am laffin

It's truly the thinking man's fetish

This is literally the copypasta that was used on the Trump General message boards with normies thought he had no chance of winning.

any cap?

>it's an out of touch network makes an awkward strawman out of an anime imageboard community because some of them have politically incorrect opinions episode
GO HOME REPUBLICAN VOTING MISOGYNISTIC CISGENDERED HETEROSEXUAL WHITE MALE

That would make sense, people refuse to notice they are making fun of both liberals and republicans.

>Sup Forums news infinity

honestly, they were kind to us

picture relevant is how the average polack looks like

I don't have a cap, but it was something like, "Oh, what, Trumpkins, you still think Drumpf can win? Go outside. Talk to people. Learn how hated he is, etc."

what the hell is a jewish community center and why do they need special community centers for jews

They pay for it and is just for jews but when DRUMPF won people said LITERAL NAZIS ARE GOING TO DESTROY EVERYTHING NOT WHITE

I have my doubts, that actor sounds nothing like that in other shows.

Sup Forums is the face of Sup Forums now, as far as everyone else is concerned there's only 1 board on this entire site.

I guarantee that those words have been typed verbatim on Sup Forums unironically.

>cringe

there's that gen z buzzword again

Anyone have a webm of the Trump voter dancing with a piss filled condom in his hand?

>when I told her

Sup Forums has to be one of the most diverse boards though, I don't get why people say it's nothing but angry white neonazis. There's tons of people from Brazil, Japan, Thailand and Saudi Arabia and shit.

it's a fantastic forcefield against normies, though

it's like a blanket replacement for goreposting

>Sup Forums
>96
Whoever made this has high expectaions of this site

It's weird because I have 140 IQ but /x/ is my main board.

Sup Forums is a right wing board by nature and with the current political situation anything right wing is affiliated with nazis

>Sup Forums has to be one of the most diverse boards though, I don't get why people say it's nothing but angry white neonazis. There's tons of people pretending to be angry white neonazis from Brazil, Japan, Thailand and Saudi Arabia and shit.
Fixed it for you lad

Sup Forums is proof that anytime you create a forum with little to no moderation in terms censorship it always goes right wing. Sup Forums was created 3 times and it was always right wing each time.
Leftism can't thrive in a free speech society, that's why all leftist societies have horrible free speech laws.

they are a very diverse group of neonazis

DAFAQ?

What show is this?

It's because retards can only exist in places where everything is allowed, and then people with common sense leave those places

>Sup Forums trying to pretend "blow up Jewish centers" isn't something they want to happen

I watched this shit yesterday. In general the episode sucked ass. But I feel that way about the whole AHS series. Anyways when these scene came on I knew it would trigger you faggots. That you would claim that it's just more liberal media trying to shit on Trump. Funny thing is the show actually seemed to show both sides in a pretty pathetic light.

american horror story. it's not a complete utter Trump hate pro-liberal show like people seemed to think it would be.
At least it felt to me like they were trying to depict the insanity and hysteria on both sides

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504728698947.webm

>le voice of reason meme

>le both sides are bad meme
Centrism is just as bad as extreme leftism and extreme rightism.

Will Sup Forumstards ever recover?

You morons, stop giving them attention.
They're trying to make this gamergate all over again.
They're using you for profit and ratings.
Look the other way, don't discuss this shit.
Don't give them power dumb fucks.

>the hacker known as Sup Forums

reminder Sup Forums is bringing cancer to our site

antifa pls go

>J-just ignore it
>The problem will surely go away this time. For real.
That's called being a pushover bitch. Gamergate didn't really fail per se, gaming journalism got exposed as fraudulent (going from open secret to fact), and a great deal of the internet shifted more conservative.

And how could you forget this:
youtube.com/watch?v=yZKNdtDabBo

>just take the negative news coverage as is, don't try to improve
Fuck off, sad cunt

me humping the tv alone in the darkness

Yeah and what happened? Sup Forums still got shit on in the end and still does.
Stop giving them power moron.

that episode was god tier

desu Sup Forums needs flags so I can filter shitskin countries like Brazil who are always starting and bumping these threads

When you call it an "American Horror Story" in respond to the other side winning there's bound to be some bias no?

Sup Forums has been getting shit on since 2003, what the fuck are you talking about? And so what if it gets shit on, the population has only doubled since then. You're sounding real shariablue right now.

>and a great deal of the internet shifted more conservative.

The internet has gotten more conservative as time has gone on because internet access has gotten easier and cheaper every day. Allowing poorer and stupider people to validate their inane positions via imagined response.

You've missed the point, completely.
And if you need it to be explained, you shouldn't be here.
Hopefully you'll realize it soon.
Leaving this thread now, have a great night.

/diy/ didn't make it either user, I feel your pain

This is so ill thought out that it must be bait.

*tips maga*