REMINDER THAT DENYING THE HOLOCAUST WILL LAND YOU JAIL TIME!!!!

REMINDER THAT DENYING THE HOLOCAUST WILL LAND YOU JAIL TIME!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJaksnVgRW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oyy vey you fucking anti semite I am living proof of the holocaust born in 1963 in Vienna I was turned into soap bars and lampshades SEVEN TIMES you shabbos goy putsnasher!!!!

So this.... is the power.... of being a cuck.

dont make him mad OP he might go super saiyan

not in real countries

Who's this guy?

I called the police on someone who said something anti-semitic to me but the police said there was nothing they could do. This is justice?

I don't know but he looks like a fucking retard.

Jimmy Neutron

That dude is fucking weird looking!

Like a real life meme.

But having that fucking face won't?

Sad!

I'd like to commit some senseless violence against that guy and all of his ilk.

SUPPPEERR

Jail time? sorry but we are anonymous, police cant do shit.

holocaust did happen, but with less causalities than 6 million. besides, I myself must admit the holocaust is used too many times in an argument, which making people doubt if us jews even care about it. besides, i must say, i myself feel like there is a catch.

holy shit that guy looks like a cartoon character

The fact that they need a law to protect the "truth" is weird af.
We are probably on some shabak/mossad list :)

If you questioned it as a Jew you'd be let off the hook though.

Reminder that I'd tickle that guy's feet.

true, it is very weird

Thats some top tier fucking neckbeard.

Neckbeard so good i didnt even read whatever you just typed holy shit

A fucking leaf

>implying

It's about protecting the narrative, not some pleb israelis

A fucking olive nigger.

What Holocaust?

Lol

Jimmy neutron: where is he now!

owned

personally I think the holocaust happened

I just don't understand why anyone should care anymore.. something like 80 million people died in WW2 or as a result of it.. even if it was really 6 million, that's only like 7% of all the people that died in that conflict or as a result of it

who the fuck cares

EIGHTY MILLION

EIGHTY

FUCK

That's 3% of the world's population at the time

WW1 was less than a percent

Reminder that Merkel denies the Armenian Genocide now.

jew

Kek

Why are you shitposting on Sup Forums at like 11am Greek time? Are you living the NEET life? Is this why you won't pay your debts?

>SJW fashion

Whats wrong with living the neet life?You jelly?

Don't you feel sympathy for your mother who has to support you? You really are living up to the name olive nigger.

Im working at nights Amerishart.Relax.

Oh, so you're the waiter who serves me when I vacation in Greece. I love giving little bitches like you hell when I'm there. I'll be extra hard on you bitches next time I'm there in honor of you.

well I do like bagels

Did the Nazi's have an office party after serving their one millionth jew? I bet it was a hoot.

Well im not the waiter but you know that waiters can spit on your food and do other shit id you dont treat them well right?But they will probably not give a shit about you fellow Amerishart.There are just too many tourists so they wont care about your fat ass.

Calm down before you shart yourself m8

>santorini.jpg

Are you literally in Santorini? The fag island? lollllll

Tell me, how many cute German boys get to fuck you in your ass during the summer?

This is Mykonos you are talking about.Learn the basics sharter.

Mykonos and Santorini are both fag islands, m8.

I'm guessing by your reluctance to answer the question that a half-dozen Germans at least take turns on that ass of yours. What a novel way to pay down one's debts.

I can't deny it if I don't accept it as truth

Whats your problem?

I've seen what the greeks call "work".
This chart is shit, actual greek work time should be closer to 1400 hours a year

>Hey Jimmy Jim Jimbo, did you know that the Allies had aerial photographs of Auschwitz all throughout WII? But that there's no images of any massive gassing operation taking place? Isn't that just completely quackers Jimbob?

not here it wont

Delete this. Now.

Final warning kid.

actually its the public service workers who are ike that.The others are pretty hard working.

the holocoast was caused by mass jewish immigration from the east, the holocaust was a lie and consentration camps where detention senters for the flood of jewish immigrants

I hate you people. You're destroying Europe . One should ask what your nation's problem is. Literal welfare queens, not to mention a fucking open gateway for rapefugees.

Kys, olive nigger.

lol butthurt so much you shart'd

No it won't. Infact, all the people I know realize it's a crock of shit that was used to make money.

You are a faggot. I bet you bring up how you vacation in Greece in casual conversations and are a total narcissist. Fuck you.

Yes actually Greece is the only Eurpean country with completely open borders.Homer said that Gods visit us disguised us strangers.We have values to live up too.And when ww3 begins all the muslims will flee back to their countries and Greece will remain as the only country(while being extremely poor) that accepted people seeking refugee.

youtube.com/watch?v=FJaksnVgRW0

How the fuck can you guys deny one of the worst genocides in history? You're were taught about world war 2 in school right?

I want another holocaust if I can't deny the old one

hey germany, everywonder why there are no mention where the jews came from? the holocast was a ploy to allow jews to migration to the rest of europe. they were all illegal immigrants from the west who flooded italy and germany, hence mussoline and hitler, and the reason the west isn't mentioned once.

Is this post what passes for sarcasm or wit in Greece? Or have you truly drank the filoxenia kool-aid this hard?

>Greece will remain as the only country

Your country will be part of the new sultanate. I hope you enjoy your janissary service in the near future. It's coming.

key necklaces are an actual symbol of cuckholdeness.

lost

who is that happy goat beard face

what a joke dirty face

Jimbo, puberty is not treating you well.

No, I was never taught about the Armenian genocide.

really makes me think

I said "one" not the worst bud.

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is a jew/shill

>this is an alpha male in Canada

A

FUCKING

COMBO

Are you talking about the holohoax?
>200,000 deaths
>genocide

Lel

>When he does his part and reports a bad goy to the police

I believe much less kikes died in WW2 than official data shows
Fight me nu male faget

please see this
concentraction camps were just labour and detention centers for illegals

sorry, heres the post

i shit in walmart all the time, i don't see the problem

Rename that pic to "Nu-male_Wayne_Static"

Didn't the Frankfurt school in Germany have many jews attending since the 1800.

He posted on /soc/ asking for rates a few days ago.

Damn I M MEEN sure looked weird in his younger days.

wtf i hate the holocat now

- if you have hair like that, you should be shot in the street like a dog
- if you're a fucking leaf shitposter, you should be shot in the street like a dog

REMINDER THAT NOT WANTING TO FUCKING JEWISH PUSSY MAKES YOU GAY

>- if you have hair like that, you should be shot in the street like a dog
This this this OH FUCKING GOD SWEDEN YES THIS!

What a fucking state he is.

>Merkel with a moustache looks like literaly Hitler
Like pottery.

Not here

sage in options field

>dem jewish tiddies

Well there definitely were a lot of killed Jews, but it sure as fuck wasn't 6 million. Even David Irving, who's life and career was ruined by filthy kikes for shedding light on the truth, never denied this.

He illuminated the fact that there wasn't a systematic plan for elimination of Jews enforced by the German government, but simply rogue agents like Goebbels who killed civilians and robbed them of their belongings for financial benefit.

The sad thing is how effective the Jews have managed to shut down the one person who was so committed to finding the truth they convinced the world he obfuscated it.

The title of this weeks episode is: Amish Jimmy Neutron Fights the Patriarchy

IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIMEY, DON'T GAS THE HYMIE

middle row, second from left
I fucked a south african jew that looked like that. She had the pinkest nipples and arsehole I ever did see.

Yes, I was force-fed a bunch of exaggerated bullshit in school.

Not here, interestingly.

The russians took some spunk from Hitler's body, and made a baby with it, who is Merkel.
You might ask why they did this. I suspect it was simply for the bantz.

>You're were taught about world war 2 in school right?

Not at all. None of us were.

The entire "WW2" segment discussed exclusively the holohoax and nothing else.

jew version of wolverine

Here we weren't really taught about WW2 but more post WW1 Germany and the rise of Hitler.