Rip dewy

rip dewy

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/confession/comments/4e8ogv/remorse_i_am_a_former_child_actor_coping_with_a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Reminder that Dewey was raped by Hal behind the scenes.

I can't believe he got away with it for all those years...

Que

Dewey seduced him, we all knew it was happening. Bryan didn't want it but who could resist?

F Man what did happen to Dewey? You'd expect him to at least be in a picture from some random person on social media or something. Hell people found Bean from Even Stevens working at a Coffee Bean.

RIP reese's hairline

>reddit.com/r/confession/comments/4e8ogv/remorse_i_am_a_former_child_actor_coping_with_a/

Whelp, there goes my hope for a reunion special

>deleted
>edited
>banned
What a 1984 horror show, Jesus

someone anonymously posted that with 'hints' that make it immediately obvious to anyone what that would be

>a primetime TV show for many years. I think most people under 35 would have been fans of the show although the guy who played our dad is more famous for another role that came after the show ended

it's not real

t. hollywood damage control agent

wtf

Could be anything really

This is why every pedo needs to be shot on sight

You sure it was him?

This post mentions having to pay for a sibling's rehab. "Sibling" is used to protect that person's identity. Erik Per Sullivan is an only child.

My favorite one was the girl who was being mentored by some guy and after fucking him regretted it and started calling it rape. Lots of you go girls in the replies.

what season did it turn to shit Sup Forums? I say it was when they introduced francis's wife

>Malcolm isn't in the middle

>I say it was when they introduced francis's wife

Kek you're literally retarded

The entire show was good from start to finish IMO

lost

literally nothing about those storylines made me life tho

RIP

What happened???

**laugh

Nothing. It's a fucking dumb meme because pic related .
Some kind of reunion or something that Dewey couldn't attend or something

I think it was mostly consistent but maybe a few episodes in season 7 bordered on being cartoony

dewey got fucked outta show business dayum

CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION?

He was truly, Malcolm in the Middle.

So they stopped at mouth stuff? Cmon man
>works 9 to 5
So he could come forward but it wouldn't matter. No proof and it would be buried under "fake news." They really got a tight pedo ship out in hollyweird. Not much longer till they open up and start selling the tapes.

If not Malcolm in the Middle, what other shows could this be?

HOLY KEK

That wasnt even that recent

>he didn't like Francis in Alaska or on the ranch

I'm not even gonna insult you, that's just sad

Hal > Reese > Lois > Francis > Dewey > Malcolm

This isn't up for debate

Meant for

That black disabled kid > all

this

yup

>Lois>Reese
WRONG

>A ton of clues blatantly pointing towards Malcom In The Middle
>n-no guys im not gonna say who i am or what it is its really sad really

Bunch of fake bullshit. And it's easy to pass it off as believable because the entire thing preys upon the whole shock factor of pedophilia and rape and shit, where people have a hard time not believing it, because they want so badly for it to be true for the sake of drama and shit.

I wanted to object out of instinct. But then your list turned out to be inarguable.

It could have been a kid from 7th Heaven. The guy that played Reverend Camden admitted to being a kiddy diddler.

He hasn't been heard from for a year but he looks happy enough.

>smiles in one picture
>is a happy person

He died doing what he loved, fat black hookers.

Malcolm or Reese...I don't care. I'd fucking let them dump loads of their cum down my fucking throat. I'm fat and ugly but would let them do it all.

Hey, that could be true, the little blonde kid. Looks like a pedos wet dream too.

Home Improvement, Roseanne, Married with Children, Everybody Loves Raymond