I repeat what I said to you on person. Mexico wont pay for the wall, never

>I repeat what I said to you on person. Mexico wont pay for the wall, never
umm, what did he mean by this?

>see? I'm a good boy, Hillary.

*goy

He's a fag and the most hated man in Mexico just after his master Salinas.

>coup when?

We're paying to keep his entire economy afloat it's the least he could do

That meeting was shit. Both of them pissed everyone off.

it is now a forgone conclusion that a wall will be built

now it's just haggling over price

the election is not even over yet and Trump has already opened negotiations for construction

He is leaving open the option to make Mexicans pay for the wall.

what if he loses and gets ridiclued for this meeting

hes already getting ridiculed for everything he does no matter what

you know why hillary never gets ridiculed?
>she never does anything

(((we)))

What will Drumpf do now?

fucking drumpf fags btfooooo

taco-iya

>coup when?
Sadly, never. We are almost at Turkey levels of masses controled by the government, if we get a movement going is probably going to be shot down by goverment supporters

The US has the upper hand here. If Trump wants he sees the illegal border crossings as an invasion and puts military on the border and than pushes them back. And if that doesn't work invade Mexico.

You can't invade your own backyard m8.

dont coup just go into america you can live a better life there amigo

After Siesta

>invade Mexico

Hanz you have much to learn, US only needs to spray pesticides to clean up their backyard

No Adbul Habal Muhamed, modern societies aren't as violent.
When Trump wins, he is going to ask Mexico for the money, and then there is the option of making a deal, say Mexico pays 60% of the wall or whatever, or ends up in Mexico paying all the wall. If Mexico refuses, US can place a 5% tax in trade with Mexico, and make up the wall in less than half a year.

I support the wall and everything related to all of it, but the only problem is that knowing the (((mexican goverment))), they are going to make the people pay for it, instead of them doing it with the million of pesos they accidentally take out of unfinished projects.
This may mean they could once again raise the taxes even more, which sucks but getting cartels out of bussiness, and stopping the weapons/drug flow from the north will totally be worth it.
Also, Trump literatly stating how making the wall to cleanse Mexico from cartels and to stop the guns/drugs from moving, just have to state how I got a boner from hearing that.