/bb/ Big Brother 19

He's Literally Dan Gheesling Edition

HOH: xmas
Veto: paul
Nominations: jason/kevin

previously on /bb/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8zILfDIk_tA
bedgear.com/shop/ver-tex-6-0-temperature-regulating-performance-mattress-protector.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

was that Josh DR the worst thing this season?
serious question

i want to marry melissa and grow old with her

reply to this post if you like tiff!

when is this season going to be over?

I tried to tell you stupid fucks this was Paul's plan but you all doubted it

youtube.com/watch?v=8zILfDIk_tA

Assuming Paul wins this season, where do you rank him among winners?

He's bottom 5 for me, above Jordan, Lisa, Adam, and Drew and right below Maggie.

am i the only person in the world that actually liked adam?

youre the only one who remembers him

>yfw next year tiffany is a returning vet and production only casts tiffbros and the entire house theme is carnivals and bumper cars and we all get carnival admission wristbands instead of friendship bracelets
this is after she does OTT2 a few months prior of course

I won't watch another season with a mix of vets and rookie

>a fat unfunny snl """"comedian"""" is the most entertaining this shows been in weeks

haven't watched feeds all year because of paul, do they actually say "gumpy" in the house?

Yes

gumpy is the new friendship

what does it mean?

top 3

name one other winner who got 3 weeks of safety and an 8 person alliance gifted to them before the first comp. and replacing someone else = free eviction

if they exist paul is better

the prison system certainly knows him well.
i just find it impressive that he smuggled enough drugs into the bb house to ward off sickness the entire season

BREAKING NEWS

DONNY CONFIRMED DERRICK STILL BETTER THAN PAUL

biased af, paul is the best reality tv star in history

nobody knows, but its provocative. it gets the people going

senpai I just got one of them stupid expensive stay cold mattress pads and put it on my bed and washed my sheets and I'm in bed and it's bliss

only 12 more days of /bbg/

what one did you get? i've been looking to get one for awhile now

take your viral marketing elsewhere

jk sounds comfy af

bedgear.com/shop/ver-tex-6-0-temperature-regulating-performance-mattress-protector.html

had to get a fitted sheet with an extra deep pocket because a regular sized one would slide off but so far so good

I miss Elena titties

That is art
Here is some more art.

and they aired how stupid the cast was...
>cbs knows they fucked up

>mfw CBS let's the star of a soon to be canceled show shit on the current BB's houseguest for being dumb af

who cares

thoughts on the veto comp?

Pretty great. It further proves Paul is a comp beast and can win whatever challenge production throws at him.

>man jaw
>hank hill ass
>decent rack
>whiny, needy personality
Why does this slag ever get posted here? She's the kind of girl a gay guy would pretend to like because he thinks it's what guys are actually into. Actually, nevermind.

i liked watching panda being physically abused. i know everyone did, but she looked like she was really getting blasted in the face and it made me chuckle.
the comp was pretty cool desu

This I was so hard I almost had to jack it right there but I made it through it.

i think shes cute. to each his own

due retard

>>man jaw
are you mistaking tiffany for bridgette?

did tmz write stories about aaryn?

duh

>not liking autistic tomboys
you're the gay one

why is rapey clown so high on jokers? comparatively to the remainder of the cast

because everyone else is that unlikeable

DE HOH Predictions
Alex wins; Josh or xmas out
Josh wins; alex out
Kevin wins; ??????
Paul; alex out?
Raven wont win

because muh pregnancy
>even roaches have kids

seriously, what a faggot

also
>in /bb/
>not using the shelby version of the gays not welcome pic
i shiggy diggy

if alex doesnt win she is out

Alex wins: Raven
Josh wins: Alex
Raven Wins: Alex
Kevin going to throw
Paul going to throw

>hes a double waifufag
at least Shelby is attractive I guess

ya boy is going all the way

How are you feeling today /bb/?

id say boned

my only waifu is xmas tbqhwyfampai

what's taller, a clown doll or paul?

boys and gumpy needs to be added

did we ever find out what d hay meant? I always thought it was dickhead

>you'll never choke xmas during sexy time

are they keeping kevin in the dark about voting out jason?

i want her to choke me with her big strong arms and force feed me painkillers desu

i knew i recognized the guy from bb tonight

he was on the derrickcomedy "bro rape" video that i watched back in high school

anyone have the raven boob jiggle webm from the veto comp ?

I dont watch the show anymore, but i have this.

what's that gross fucking bulge sticking out of her gut?

her pacemaker
she talks about it all the god damn time

Paul is going to throw every comp except the final hoh.

coagulated sperm. she's had a busy summer

do you really not know or are you baiting?

top 5 t b h

>raven boob jiggle

lmao her thor is jiggling more than her boobs

how different would this season have been if xmas never broke her foot?

more feet pics

incredibly different. she probably would have beaten alex in all those physical comps and she would go on a power trip and might not even be working with paul

also alex wouldnt be seen as such a threat. jason wouldnt be with alex. no hinky hospital vote. less anger towards cody due to him not having to say her bone is poking out.

night and day

thank you for a legit answer, unlike some people...

i agree, i think she wouldve dominated the physical comps. im not sure if she wouldve felt she needed paul if that were the case too.
maybe if he won a comp or two she wouldve felt he was a threat and targeted him.

well mostly i think if she won comps legit paul would see her as a threat and probably would have got the minions to take her out instead of how it went. it probably benefitted her as people just see her as a goat and a vote

>reddit spacing
>legit answer
You're dreaming buddy.

dont be such a nigger.

i just meant he wasnt a footfag.

does this bother you though?

i bet it does, buddy

Josh seriously doesnt know what a brothel is? Is this just mist or he just really that retarded?

2 of the 3 are true

kekkles

good night /bb/ im gonna go dream about xmas manhandling me in bed.

i like tiff

It does. It bothers me quite a bit. Flawed formatting and syntax when it comes to writing is quite bothersome. Your simple use of excessive spacing isn't the only thing that bothers me in your post: your lack of capitalization is another bothersome aspect. You also did not end your last sentence with a period which is strange. Sentences should end in some sort of punctuation indicating a full stop. Improper use of acronyms are also quite troubling and cause me great stress. Acronyms, as you know, are letters that stand for a sequence of words. However, people tend to fail to define such acronyms on their initial use. Quite troublesome indeed. Excessive capitalization in an attempt to emphasize certain words is annoying and unfortunate: it shows a lack of understanding when it comes to basic sentence structure and shows a blatant disregard for the rules of capitalization. Sentences should be structured in ways to emphasize the words you want to emphasize; anyone who has basic proficiency in writing should be able to do so without resorting to the bastardization of the very structure of language itself. I feel nothing but enmity towards such people.

night user, i too enjoy xmas.

Are you the guy who bangs his head against his desk whenever someone makes an early thread?

is /bb/ racist?

i have a black friend

Yes. Early threads are quite bothersome and I have trouble dealing with such sudden cases of stress. I have found physical pain related to the head helps me calm down.

Kek, you had it ready to go.
I like the cut of your jib, user.

Is my capitalization and punctuation more pleasing to you now? I aim to please.

Fuck off nigger, we don't take kindly to your type around these parts.

kek we're not racist here at reddit. We're an accepting site of all people and nationalities :D

yeah i was p sure this was a reddit general but i had to ask

It's okay Ian, we love you here

I thought I told you to leave, boy.