Guilty Until Proven Innocent: The Movie

What does Sup Forums think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0424136/trivia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>During an interview panel for the film the director revealed that Jeff (Patrick Wilson) was telling the truth he did not commit the crime Hayley accused him of.
imdb.com/title/tt0424136/trivia

really makes me think

In the beginning of the movie he literally said he'd wait 4 years (14+4=18) before having sex with her, why does everyone seem to have forgotten about this?

Innocent.

>another pedo thread

It's a movie thread, reddit.

saw this when it came out, first redpill movie for me desu, back in high school

>first redpill movie for me desu
What did he mean by this?

Why are you posting this everyday
The only thing a pedophile deserves is the bullet

>14
>pedo
>reddit spacing

spun my wheels

>The only thing a pedophile deserves is the bullet
They are estimated as being over 5% of the male population, that's hundreds of millions of people, including victims of child abuse, possibly some of your friends and family members. Why should people die for thoughts? What about the child abuse victims? When should they be punished for the thoughts they inevitably develop as a result of the abuse they suffered? The day they turn 18 or right when they report their abuser? When will you stop pretending that you want to "protect children" and just admit that you're a murderous psychopathic brainlet?

PS: a much much bigger percentage of men are reported to be aroused by children in every single test conducted, so if we change the definition to "gets aroused by" instead of "has a preference for", the percentage gets huge.

>r*ddit

Nice pasta pedo, now post it somewhere with your real name.
But like most Pedos you would rather not, because it's basically a death sentence for you.

What did he mean by this?

kys pedo scum

Skippy Molesta pls go

>pedo
I'm not.
>post it somewhere with your real name
Why would I? I also very calmly say the exact same thing word for word irl without the word "brainlet" and "children" being mentioned in the PS part and I always get people thinking.
>But like most Pedos you would rather not, because it's basically a death sentence for you.
In other words: "haha you wouldn't say this irl because people would kill you". Is this what passes for an argument to brainlets?

>kys
No.
>pedo
No.

t. kiddie fiddler

didn't we just have this thread?

>Yes of course pedophila ist the most intellectual sexuality
>LE BRAINLET XD
Kys
Pedo
Coward
SuB hUmAn
I don't argue with Pedos and definetly not with little Pussys who only speak up on anonymous Boards.

Why don't you try to put your little brain to work and answer the questions I asked instead of making silly accusations?

You seem underage, go back to 9gag or reddit.

These threads attract newfag redditors like flies to shit. OP is giggling.

He unironically literally did nothing wrong.

I love responses like this.

For every poster there are dozens of lurkers, if not more, and these curious observers, seeing these knee-jerk reactions in response to perfectly reasonable and valid questions, will really start thinking.

But what will happen to their almonds?

They instantly get activated.

this

>*argument*
>"hurr i don't liek u kill urself durr"
lmao, keep helping redpilling people, brainlets

oh and I also never use the p-word because the "p = m" conditioning is too strong.

lol

this

I wonder who's behind this thread.

it's a lesbian anti-man movie, the guy who thinks a teen ellen page is cute ends up having cp at his house

no wonder page ended up as a weirdo making herself unnatractive and unwelcoming of male attention

it's been a long time since I've seen it, but I thought she found proof in a hidden compartment

Elle Page belongs in prison PERIOD.

fuck off Sup Forumsddit

yeah im confused, didnt she found stuff in that secret bit in the floor?

>cp
>proof
>stuff
It was just nude photography. Reminder: INNOCENT!

You gotta be careful these days boys. You go for one thing and then you end up with a brain damaged midget.

It is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE for kids to understand sex. No matter how you say it, they will not and cannot understand it. Its scientifically proven. There is absolutely no way a child can comprehend sex, no way, absolutely none. If you took a child, and make sex easy enough for a fucking retard to understand, that child could not possibly understand it. This is why we teach kids about sex way into highschool, like we should, science backs it up. People who want to have sex with kids are all 1) Serial killer 2) Rapists 3) Psychopaths 4) Gay. All this is proven by science, by rigorous testing and bulletproof studies. Its impossible to be a pedo without being these four things, absolutely impossible. If kids have sex, they will become whores and kill themselves. Not a single person who has been molested has lived past the age of 21. If a person has sex before the age of 18, half of their brain cells die, because of the intense mental strain sex puts on the mind. This, I assure you, is all backed up 100% by scientific studies and science. These are all the reasons pedophilia is NOT OKAY.
I'm 55 and I did all these studies. I assure you they are all very scientific. I knew what I was doing, because I was born into science. Every day of my life I have been living a life of science. Formulas and chemical equations zoom past my eyes when I close them. At night I dream of being an atom, zooming through the universe faster than the speed of light. After years of being in science. I know for a fact, that it has paid off. In raw data, I base my world, a world that is purely of science. For fifty years, I have trekked on the pathway of scientific discoveries, I am science not. And I do my experiments in a way that produces RESULTS. These are the results I got when I experimented with science. I spoke to science and it spoke back. And these are the results. I assure you.

>that pic
lmao

he's right you know

pedophilia is an orientation nobody can help and certainly nobody would choose, and the vast majority of them would never harm a child.

Just like the vast majority or heterosexuals are not rapists. Unfortunately for them, most pedos have to remain virgins, unless they try things out with another adult.

It's not an orientation though and most aren't exclusive so they don't "have to remain virgins".

cant find the scene on youtube, but i was sure it was something that proved his guilt, either cp or photos of previous girls

He still gave her hard liquor though.

>proved his guilt
No!

Maybe finish the sentence you plan to quote first.

>giving hard liquor
>raping and murdering
pick one

Either way, he was involved in the murder of the other girl.

raping and murdering

Except that "they" is "pedophiles" and they aren't all exclusives.

lol this girl is actually 10, do some research.

>many are this, with some exceptions
>BULLSHIT THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS

k

Tonya Hoodyakova is her name.

>no hookups
>using a hookup app
>posting a picture of self in swimsuit for thousands of men on a hookup app to see
A cute thot is still a thot

>many
>most pedos have to remain virgins
>most

nicely done, Sherlock, you cracked it wide open

>semantics
Just admit you were wrong.

>wrong
About what? I stand by my use of the word most.

Is your argument that you believe most pedophiles are not in fact virgins?

I already explained myself

So you admit that you were wrong.
Apology accepted.

Wrong about what?

your post you just linked to

I got trips twice refuting you.
You're on the wrong side of history.
Time to hang it up, chief.

Pedophilia is not a sexual orientation and most pedophiles are not exclusives.

Keep rationalizing your degenerate ways you pedo scum.

>ways

Keep making assumptions (not that guy), sex period is degenerate. You're not better than someone because you have sex with an 'of age' person and they have sex with an 'underage' person

>they have sex with an 'underage' person
imblyign

I'm saying in the cases they do, not saying that person does.

I disagree with the guy, but that's not reddit spacing, that's just a standard line.

This is reddit spacing.

Reddit spacing is when you constantly separate your sentences.

Like this.

>rational, well-worded statement
>these assblasted responses
Must be women.

How "underage" is "too underage" for you though? I'm trying to understand your logic.

6-7 or under is too young, that's just my personal preference. Not saying it matters, all sexual acts are a corruption.

>women
Nah, gender is irrelevant, it's just brainlets, women are also more empathic and when asked questions like these with victims as examples they get confused and start thinking.

>that's just my personal preference
What do you mean? Preference for what?
>all sexual acts are a corruption
Of what? (not that I disagree, I just want your beliefs).

>What do you mean? Preference for what?
Attraction, aesthetically and sexually but sexual acts are still a corruption.
>Of what?
Of the spirit and the way.

>Attraction
What kind of attraction?
>sexually but sexual acts are still a corruption
Care to thoroughly explain your vision and what led you to it?
>the way
What is it?

>Care to thoroughly explain your vision and what led you to it?
When you have sex beings feed on the energy you give off because chemical reactions also come with spiritual energy. Sex is a corruption of having the spirit furthest away from the world, this is part of the reason you're more susceptible to Cancer and sickness when you don't have sex as it is your physical body trying to reject your return to Oneness.
>What is it?
The way will be revealed to you when you advance spiritually, it is in the core truth all known religions try to push.

>your face when IMDB can be edited by anyone

Don't believe shit just because you read it on the internet. Fucking idiots. You can watch the fucking scenes on YouTube.

>this is part of the reason you're more susceptible to Cancer and sickness when you don't have sex as it is your physical body trying to reject your return to Oneness.
Really? So what's the solution?
>The way will be revealed to you when you advance spiritually
Has it been revealed to you?

>yfw IMDb verifies what's added in the Trivia

Practice proper spirit work, stay away from processed foods, show your respect and praise to The Divine especially The Ruler of This Realm. Don't praise any other humans and definitely don't worship them. Use discernment.
>Abstain from sex
>Abstain from marriage or relationships
>Abstain from drinking and eating bottled water, tap water or processed foods
>Abstain from Alcohol
>Abstain from lying
>Practice proper spirit work (rituals) when killing your own animals for meat
>Make sure the feed you feed your animals isn't corrupted
>Meditate on your Higher, The Ruler of This Realm and his Divine families
>Respect even 'The Dark Ones' up to a point
>Stay away from ideas that are set to keep you occupied with the distractions in the world

>praise to The Divine especially The Ruler of This Realm
>especially The Ruler of This Realm
That's Satan though.
>Abstain from marriage or relationships
Hmm...
>killing your own animals for meat
I live in an apartment in the city though.
>his Divine families
What are they?

Do little girls have something to do with this btw?

>most pedos have to remain virgins
>>most

He probably meant cases where the individual got to lose his virginity while being a teen himself. Using that window where it still would be legal to fuck a teen.

Right? At least I hope he was.

>That's Satan though
There is no rebel but humans.
>I live in an apartment in the city though
There's no rush to do these things, you can start whenever you have the resources
>What are they?
Higher beings. 'Angels' and 'Demons', etc (whatever 'Angels' and 'Demons' means). Why do names and human conceptualized identities matter to you? Is it your way of having control of the situation by what you know? Let those go.

>There is no rebel but humans.
What about "The Ruler of This Realm"? and what about little girls?

Patrick Wilson is the Eric Roberts of characters who get castrated. He has a fetish irl or something.

Jesus christ Charlotte Gainsbourg is just as nasty as her father. Ugly and perverted as shit also.

She literally said nothing wrong.

The Ruler of This Realm is The Divinity that people try to worship when they call upon YHVH, or Jesus or even Allah.

Little girl's souls are a lot of the time older than their physical body, 'innocence' is an illusion here. Pedos often see little girls as equals in the grand scheme but they are corrupt and turn that feeling into sexual attraction. To give into your bodily desires is another thing entirely.

>The Ruler of This Realm is The Divinity
hmm...
>The Divine especially The Ruler of This Realm

contradiction #1

>Pedos often see little girls as equals in the grand scheme but they are corrupt and turn that feeling into sexual attraction.
hmmm...
>Attraction, aesthetically and sexually

contradiction #2

nvm, you probably should've just added a comma after "especially"

>Attraction, aesthetically and sexually
>contradiction #2
When did I say I wasn't susceptible to these pitfalls? I'm not one of your beloved people here to teach and get recognition about it by following the way and making you follow me in return. I don't need anyone to follow me, I am doing this because I can regardless of the consequences. I still listen to songs about love and sex. I am in the world but I don't try to make you do this or else. You can do what you want, but I will try to point you to the path of most resistance because that is usually the path that gives you results.

>When did I say I wasn't susceptible to these pitfalls?
You said "they" instead of "we" while speaking of pedos though.
>that is usually the path that gives you results
What results? Cancer and sickness?

>You said "they" instead of "we" while speaking of pedos though
True, I usually dissociate myself from pedos because if I say I'm a pedo people often mistake me for a child molester.
>What results? Cancer and sickness?
If you're afraid of that then the path is not for you, yet. That's fine but if you're so hellbent on getting to Heaven that you want to have someone else do all the work for you, then it must be important to you so..

CSA victims developing those paraphilias are hokey BULLSHIT. Pedos bust out that line as a way to manipulate investigators,shrinks, and judges. It just shows they are in full understanding of how disgusting the crime they just commited they claim themselves to be victims in efforts to gain leniency. In other words. Fuck you, faggots.

>CSA victims developing those paraphilias are hokey BULLSHIT
Studies show otherwise.
>pedos
You mean molesters? I wasn't talking about them, faggot.

tl;dr
Get in the gas chamber paedo

touched my soul. #goals.