Why is she so perfect, bros?

Also thoughts on Portlandia

Other urls found in this thread:

pinterest.com/pin/277393658272794903/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Would you a goth Carrie?

i normally hate the quirky type but theres something about her

Carrie looks good in every wig they put her in.
I love Portlandia.

Because you are a virgin loser who will never meet this women and don't have the fear that she will reject you, therefore you idolize her.
Also a bump? Fucking kys you embarassing piece of garbage.

I'd put my bird on it.

Calm down

absofuckinglutely

this

Lol you can't self-bump your own thread, newfag.

>not pickling her.

She's pretty damn cute didn't think I'd be that attracted to her. Also started watching the show and didn't know it was a satire of hippies and other cunts. A shame they won't be able to film in that feminist bookstore anymore.

Why not?

Because feminists have no sense of humor.

The humorless bitterness of the post-election left could keep this show from having another season at all. Carrie and Fred are pretty much the only two people left of center that are willing to make fun of themselves and others on the left.

no blog but if i move back to colorado i have a woman waiting for me that looks like her but more stacey, do i move lads

why did Annie "the auntie" Clark dump her ass?

DELETE THI-

why are you even asking?

I suggest you watch American Horror Story S07E01 Election Night to see leftist writers doing a good job mocking leftists. They are getting their groove back.
There was a good thread about it earlier, then Sup Forums showed up.

I just moved to Colorado a couple days ago, so just tell me where she is and you can live your fantasy vicariously through me. Don't worry, I'll treat her well.

It's comfy

Cutest person in the show's history.

I just don't know, user. I don't normally get all attracted to TV women but she drives me wild.

hell yeah

tho i'd any carrie, and sleater-kinney is GOAT

Any of you bros ever see Sleater-Kinney live? She is fucking mesmerizing on that guitar.

and those legs...

>Not the mayor

Portland native here, I thought I'd hate this since they are both transplants and transplants turned my home town into some weird, gay meme, but I actually love it, it's very funny and accurate.
Mod Goths(MOTHS) are the GF Master Race

>pic
So where can I find more?

pinterest.com/pin/277393658272794903/
My wife used to dress like this, but now she dresses like a 70's hippie witch, kind of a bummer desu :(