Implying whitebois would last in a racewar

>implying whitebois would last in a racewar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S0zGo122vMY
wsws.org/en/articles/2008/12/asas-d10.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know what they say about a cornered rat...

>the poorest people in a population, who make up only 15%, will be beat by the 60% whites who have all the money and guns

lol

White people dominate at war. When whites get organized things like Nazi Germany happen. Nogs would get fucked up in an actual race war. They can't get organized without whites helping them. Shaka Zulu was considered one of the greatest warlords in africa by using the pincer attack. Think about that. Attacking your enemies on both flanks while putting pressure on the middle is a simple attack plan but to niggers its fucking battlefield genius. The lowliest of boots could come up with that. Jigaboos would get dominated in a real race war. Plus the mexicans would side with whites.

all you have to do is cut off their food(which the gov't supplies) Its not like they have food sources or enough mental capacity to make an army stronger than mansa musas

"whyte"

youtube.com/watch?v=S0zGo122vMY

need to into texting moar of these

This one needs to eat moar and wekout

This. They cant even stop from killing each other over what color they decided looked best on them.

Also blacks cant aim for shit. Thats why pedestrians get caught up in their cross fire all the time.

Do you know what happens in a modern day war Bruce?

Niggers wont even fuck with homemade explosives.

They would be scared to leave the confines of their hood. Alls it would take is the news broadcasting a few pipe bombing stories before they got all step'N'fetchit.

Hey Bro - wtf?

#betauprising

I'll never forgot these words, "these young niggas can empty the whole muthafuckin clip and not hit a thang or hit a muthafucka they won't even aimin' fo".

White chained down a whole continent, ain't a bunch of ape waving their dicks around screaming "MUH DICK DINDU NUFF WE WUZ KANGZ" that gonna pose a problem

People who conquered America were made of steel. Hostile environment, unknown diseases, new climate, lack of firepower. (I'm not talking about moral side of wars with indians). History suggests, that gene pool degradation (without incest) takes around 500 years or more (Roman empire, mongols, etc). People of USA stopped struggling for life not so long ago, so I think USA still has lot's of people who could stand for themselves

We need another cronulla tier riot to take down the Muzzies and Niggers

Aussies operate behind enemy lines in every major conflict for the last 70 years almost to the exclusion of anyone else. SASR have proven time and again to be better trained and hardier mentally than any other western special forces company.

“One thing about the Australians is that they can fight. I would like to see a Taliban go one-on-one against one of those great SAS guys, they are some of the best soldiers in the world,’’says Luttrell, who was awarded the Navy Cross for combat heroism in 2006.

wsws.org/en/articles/2008/12/asas-d10.html

Our military is so redpilled they have to outright lie to the lefty cucks in government in order to do their job because the lefty faggots cannot handle the realities of war.

Aussies get the job done.

Bara håll käften. Du skämmer ut vårt land din cuck

he may have fucked up teeth but at least he can figure out how rifle sights work.

Cherry pick, the thread.

he is probably someone that punches people and mugs them.

>no he has no idea.

>lost a war to Emus
I understand your pain. Wait, no I don't. Fuck off white nigger. Say it with me now:
>WATERMELON FLAGS

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

>SASR
lmfao LITERALLY FUCKING WHO?

You lost a war to a flightless bird with a brain the size of a walnut

Australia will be the first to burn

Even from far and cold Russia I'm disappointed

They won every race war so far

Even more important than that would be the logistics. That is one of the most important things in war, and how do you expect someone who cannot even balance their own budget to manage the logistics of a fucking army?

The problem has never been white people's ability to wage war. History proves this is not an issue.

The problem will be appetite for violence. It will probably not be white people pushing this issue. Things could get very hot both in America, with the black population, and in Europe, with the meteoric rise of the arab and african population.

American whites will be much safer in this respect. They have guns and geographical options, neither of which most of Europe has.

If this didn't affect me personally, I might actually be excited to see how these things pan out.

Exactly this. People get emotionally caught up in all this macho talk but forget about the logistical nightmare that real wars entail.