Norway YES

This King of Norway gave a speech saying ancestry doesn't matter. Let that sink in. Down vote this faggot until they remove this abortion.
youtu.be/YQtLxYde-rw

Time to shit on Viking king harold.

>we believe in Allah
Wtf, Norway?

lol

Alhamdullilah

> ancestry doesn't matter

And because of that I crown myself as the King of Norway. If you call me usurper then you are a racist.

Where's my welfare fellow norwegians?

> ancestry doesn't matters ?

Are european so supid ?

Why is he undermining his seat ?

If ancestery doesn't matters what kind of legitimacy does he have on the throne ? He is there because he is the son of the king.

Wake up sheeple

NORWAY WILL BE IN CIVILIZATION 6, FIRST TIME PLAYABLE
COINCIDENCE?

HARLD NO!
I met his majesty last year... This is sad :'(

Someone needs to make that king eat dog shit

Will y'all suicidebomb him or down him in ale?
Stay based, best Northern Nation.

Pretty dissapointed

I'd support your acension to the Norwegian throne, may KEK bless his house and his name Anonymous for many winters.

Time to change your views on human rights and how is a human life much worth. Especially one that is not a citizen of your country.

A war is coming. Prepare.

>reading comments
>In a world where everyone is hating, standing up and accepting that we all are humans is the bravest thing you can do.

Hahhahahahahahabhababababavabababbahahabavavahhahahaahaxaxaxaxaxaca

>his entire fortune is because of his heritage
>goy, abandon your heritage

Our society is falling down and it was by design. The tool of this demolition is political correctness/cultural Marxism.

Too much cultural marxism, i.e. Jewish social engineering.

Fuck Elections. Democracy is the system designed by Jews to make Western countries weak. We need authoritarian government which can take quick strategic actions to flush the foreign invaders out of all European countries.

Wtf i hate my king now
Trump for king of norway make it happen

>ancestry doesn't matter.
Then he should stop being king and dissolve all royalty and give all his family assets to the people :^)

>Norway is based and only left wing economically

Keep on memeing Norfags.

i believe the only way right now is coup d'etat

Don't forget the central point of his speech.
>we believe in God, and allah, and nothing. And of course boy on boy love,too.

Oh white men world
white men system
white men law
destroyed by them self
God willing! Kun Fayakun!

Fuck you, I'm the king now.

the SJW faggots and shill news have for a couple of years now criticized the king and called for abolishment of the monarchy. Shitty migrant politicians ranting about how all higher positions should be elected.

In recent times the monarchy have started to cater to the progressive faggots and this is the result. I have always supported the monarchy, but seeing how their values crumbles to SJW bloggers, they might aswell remove him.

Everything has gone down the shitter since the 70s.

He is a weak man and should be replaced.

Well, let's stop and think this through. How can we stop degeneracy?
Look to Best Korea and ISIS, fellow user. Violence is the answer. It was always the answer.

Ancestry doesn't matter. My dad who I don't speak to anymore, was adopted. Therefore half my blood and ancestry is a mystery. He was white at least but as far as ancestry and going back in time, that doesn't matter, as I feel 100% white British.
My mums blood is English with some Irish going very far back.

Hello I'm Nowegian. Were can I collect some welfare?

They shut down the commentssection typical fucking cucks

>ancestry doesn't matter
So I guess he should abdicate and let me be king then.

>member of a Royal family
>a fucking King
>"ancestry doesn't matter guys :^)"

hello yes yes yo soy norway too where da wymin at

He's merely reflecting the times we live in order to be accepted by the establishment, much like the current pope.

It's really no big deal, it's just the way things are.

OOOOOOO

Couldn't handle the banter.

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

The white flags are a nice touch.

Now we know they're reading. Look though the comments. They're talking about REGICIDE! !!!!!!! LOL, HOL UP

How fucking depressing

Globalists ARE the real Terrorists

Where is a hero when we need one... I feel dead on the inside

That was fast, it was up like 15 minutes ago

His firstborn son, next in line successor, married outside of the royal bloodline. Later it was found out she used to date a cokehead and got blackmailed with a sextape.

As our cucking said in his speech(and for some reason is the ONLY part edited out of OPs video) his own grand parents immigrated from denmark and england. Our linked royal blood used to be a celebration and presented as a symbol for our shared culture.. now it is used to legitimize somalian immigration.

Jesus christ... whats wrong with my kingdom.

We need the King and every family member's twitter, and all contacts now anons. We could change his mind, we can do this.

Kek give me dubs!

took down tho
really wanted to hear what those leftists wanted to say about me spitting the west for letting mudslimes in

Kek, this happened with a BBCuck pro-muslim video too. The comments were locked when a thread was up.

They might have website referral red flags or something.

Yeah but considering the point if highlighted we can pretty much conclude that he speakth nothing. It's just a PR move

The real discours was " Oy, good goy, take more refugee in that'll make me richer, oh and i don't like sandnigger but let's act as we do because how much you love them show how much progressiv you are, now get the fuck out of here while I return to my propriety gated from every problem this mass influx of migrant could pose.

Thanks you for your guilible faith in me you moron, peace out"

Get fucked in the lusekofta.

t. Sven

If ancestry and culture don't matter then the existence of the royal family with all its rights and priviledges has no valid reason to exist.

Hope some Somali fucks demand his abdication, looking forward to hear him spin that around.

>remember goys, diversity is good as long as it's not threatening our lives

royalty has been scum for hundreds of years theu are so fucking detached from the population its ridiculous

If our king cant uphold traditional values he is of no use. The King a fucking tradition in flesh! how can he do this to us?

Norwegians believe in God, Allah, everything and nothing
-- His Majesty King Harald V of Norway

I am fucking speechless.

post yfw another western country dies

I don't think so. This is a pampered puss we're speaking of. He might actually believe his own bullshit.

why would you be happy about that?

"Traditions" no longer matter, which is unfortunate.

Lol, yep. You thought I made that up?
Also, faggots are ok he says in the same breath. That will make the mohammadans readout happy.

>flag
Oh the irony.

lel wtf is this bulshit.

europe is closer to coming nwo

Time to call for the abolishment of the monarchy on the grounds that he admitted himself that ancestry don't real.
He should have to give all his property and belongings to the state, since he got them by deceiving the Norwegian people about the "fact" that ancestry doesn't matter.

You can always start a new monarchy after the day of the rope.

>coddled giant baby who had everything given to him on a platter
>he is somehow taken seriously
>my fellow Norwegians will defend having a family of freeloaders

why would I not be happy?

excuse me you think Im happy about what happens here
stick to australian news australian

rare flag

Sorry. Getting to see germany ruin the continent yet again is just too much fun.

mahmud says he needs money for weed and girls. you should probably get to work hans

what question is this
youre filed under stupid or malicious
gtfo is probably the best maybe reddit has more people like you

Slavvy rocking the banter hard tonight.
At this rate the USA will be the lone superpower for the next 100 years with no challengers. Filthy mongrel freedom lovers FTW.

I've never seen Western countries cooperate on anything more than their own destruction

What the fuck is going on? Who is behind this?

It's actually frightening when you delve deeper into it and you see that almost every major piece of media that you thought before was made by some regular person, is now pushing this same agenda. Battlefield, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Ikea, King of Norway, it's almost as if every single one of these institutions are actually completely controlled by the government and being forced to push this shit. It's actually frightening that this entire time we've had this illusion these things are successful independent entities when it's not the case at all. How deep does this rabbit hole go...

what?
hit the nerve hans and now you can't even form coherent sentence?

>for the next 100 years
You're already halfway to South Africa.
Good luck faggot.

IT'S A MEME, ALL THAT SHIT IS A MEME
JAMAL IS SERVING 20 TO LIFE

>hit the nerve hans
yes
the problem with you is that no nerve was hit. if you dont give a fuck about the fate of western nations why are you here?
as I said go to reddit or wherever the libs gather to celebrate these events

...i think he was just shitpostin hans

Petition for his abdication on basis that he isn't representative for Norway and that the Royal Family has no authority on people from other descent. Norweigan royality is an archaic model oppressing and stagnating a beautiful multiculti society.

>Down vote this faggot

You realize that dislikes matter just as much as likes on youtube right? Their popularity game mechanics measure "user interaction."

Also fag off to homo gay fag faggy reddit facebook land with your likes and dislikes and social media MMO mechanics.

you can say whatever you want, I won't leave this board and mahmud won't leave your country
if anything, it will be you

STFU,fag. We got the shit shut down. Go eat shit and die, shill.

The thing that really bothers me the most is all those happy, smiling faces in the audience. Why is no one disgusted? Why does no one care? They even seem to cheer for it, their king basically eliminating their ethnicity and heritage...

ALAS. We see the TRUE NATURE of the ARYAN.

He seeks to DESTROY EUROPEAN culture and its people - look at how he forsakes his birthright and royal stature to flood the ancient Nordic homelands with SUBHUMANS.

THE ARYANS MUST BE DESTROYED. SMASH THEM.

Can I be prince of Norway, father?

ARYANDIED soon, you parasite of nations. The ANGLO will make you PAY for what you have done.

We have a better ratio,keep going goys until they take this down along with the comments.

Try hard memer scum.

It's so easy to accuse someone of being a shill because they can't possibly disprove it. It's the shittiest tactic possible and only shows your own weakness relying on it. It also shows that you are a cowardly little fag-rat of a twat.

This speech was the biggest cancer I've seen. Norway is officially the most cucked country in Europe

>inb4 Germany is more cucked
We're very cucked, but not that cucked. For instance, German officials have said many times that Islam isn't a part of Germany. So Norway definitely wins the cuck contest with this speech.

Serious question: Why are the Scandinavian countries so retarded? I kinda """(((get)))""" German retardation: we are systematically brainwashed from early age because of the gorrillions and muh nationalism, so I get that many people are just too stupid to see the propaganda and you all see the result. But why the Scandinavians? What's the matter with you people?

My.. my.. my King... WTF.. he's just trying to make calm, it's what a King does, so this fire that is about to explode doesn't

It is temprature here it only takes one spark.

But I have no fucking excuse for this... Disgusting.. Please step down! You are to old and sick your majesty, it's time for Håkon Magnus now. He has been much sick, Håkon has been active regent already.

I have no word, his father was my hero.. he hangs on my wall here

yes but for different reasons
people like you are on pol for years now its not like i havent learned to deal with it dont worry

Downvoted and reported

NORGE
JA

yuropean monarchs are mostly free masons

free masons are jews

jews want to create a raceless global village
so they can rule over all of the world easily

Norway is already lost

Pic related

>The ANGLO will make you PAY for what you have done.
lol
that fate should await your country but our world is not good enough to deliver that justice

>you are to old and sick your majesty
Based Queen Liz will outlive another puny monarch.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Surprising how these dirty leftist fucks disabled comments after they started getting their bullshit multiCULTuralism called out

>king
ugh, stop being so eurocentric shitlord, hes our ''peacespirit'' now

>its not like i havent learned to deal
looking at your buttpain in previous posts, you didn't

Here comes the ARYAN to gloat about the death of another country of EUROPA. You sicken you disgusting ARYAN fuck. How many more nations and peoples will be destroyed before you are truly satisfied?

The EVIL that has consumed all of EUROPE comes from the vast black cancer of KRAUTLAND.

YOU WILL PAY YOU SUPPLICANT WORM.

It is too late for you now. Your royal blood has revealed it self to be the same scum ARYAN as the ones in KRAUTLAND.

so a proxy makes us damned. there are so many proxies on this site its not even funny. even most of the swedes that cuckpost are not swedes