Black Sup Forumsirgins, get in here

I'm african american and have been here since 2013, obviously lured by the virtues of CIA posting.I'm curious as to whether there are other blacks in here.

Tell us your race and how long you've come here. No cucks/stormfag roleplayers please.

Also what is your favorite nigga/colored character in a film/show? I gotta go with pic related.

WE

>Tell us your race and how long you've come here. No cucks/stormfag roleplayers please.
Black
>Also what is your favorite nigga/colored character in a film/show?
I don't know. Diggle I guess

jesus fucking christ, this is one the most fellowniggers posts ive seen in a while

>african americans get in here
>tell us yo race

living up to the stereotype i see

>implying you're actually black
We all know you're just a LARPing Sup Forumstard OP

>I gotta go with pic related
But he is the Will Smith of the nigga community. SLJ literally acts the same in every movie

Hello my fellow black anons, or should I say niggers and niggas? I, of course, am black. My elbows are chalky and everything. I love to partake in earing my waffles with chicken and have been known to partake in "whooping" at police helicopters (known to us blacks as "Ghetto Vultures").

He is not my president. I enjoy the Shakespeare of our time, Kendrick Lamar, and look forward to seeing the new Marvel movie Black Panther (we were kings, am I right? Haha)

And to bid you adieu, I will pour one out for you, and say in the words of our people: Fuck wi pepo

How long, and how do you respond to the increased and mildly tedious racism around here?

>Whats a fellownigger?

>African americans get in here
I literally didn't type that. My you're retarted. Have you activated your almonds yet?

Nah, Half white.

Richmond Valentine is a very different character to Jules, Stephen in Django and Nick Fury.
If you wanna see his real range, see black snake moan.

Kendrick is good tho. How does it feel to have literal ebonics like "lit, senpai, slay, woke" be an actual part of your white kids' sociolect? If I was a white American I'd probably kill myself.

I usually just laugh or ignore it. It can get annoying sometimes though.

Post pic of pants bulge for proof.

Just mods trying to identify legit nigger fags so they can perma ban them.

Everyone knows black posters are the ones fouling up a /petite/ board with T H I C C spam.

DASSSS RIGHT

You no black but another whitewashed honky slave. You cast away your heritage your pride and the pains your ancestors endured. You are not black.

Kendrick Lamar is awful.

I remember when black people were good at music.

Guess how we can tell you're a newfag

yo dawgs, what up in this bizzach? whats y'all most lit flick of 2017? how about that new marvel/Disney joint, YUH ERR?

Sandnigger (Arab)

Been here from the start.

Favorite negro performance training day or the black guy in intouchables.

are u actually black

Black Arab. Favorite black character is Roger from night of the demons.

Same.

You're technically white according to the U.S. census department.

GTFO honkey.

Would love to, lil cuck, but I'm a grower. Flaccid my dick is a micropeen, only when aroused do I reach my bbc status.

Why do you guys fetishize fat chicks and then post that they're T H I C C instead of just obese?

Explain "awful". Seeing as you Sup Forumsacks are such a talented bunch of musicians, I expect you to mention how he uses chord functions and progression, rhythmical patterns and genre influence, as well as iambic pentameter and other forms of rhyme and lyrical structure.

Because I accused the extreme influx of right-winged posts of being a somewhat new phenomenon?
The racism has been a part of Sup Forums since it started, and was obviously an occurring theme when I first came here in 2009. However, back then it was infrequent, mild mannered and quite clever and fun racism. Now it's laced in 70% of posts in an attempt to fit in.

You are seriously deluded if you believe Sup Forums hasn't changed in the last year.

God, best day in years was when Moot said his last "fuck you" to your whole cancerous board, before leaving.

Mixed.

Bois, I wanted to hear your perspectives on being in this board, I wanted a bonding moment with fellow minorities. indulge me

I'm not raised in that culture, so I can't say that I am a part of fetishising fatties.

I do know that ghetto culture has prized "da booty" due to it being a sign of wealth in african cultures.