Should there be legislation against women being able to drink alcohol while pregnant?

Should there be legislation against women being able to drink alcohol while pregnant?

Yes.

None for us, thanks Britbro.

Yes.

YES.

Yeah. How does it make sense that you can legally poison a future human with alcohol, but you can't give a breathing child a beer?

Yes, I think sterilization would be a good next step if they can't comply with some form of rehab.

Yes. In the same way that it's illegal to give alcohol to an infant

Of course not, that is some ableist bullshit.
You are belittling every FAS Person if you support this.

Short sighted dudes. We are supposed to let the dumb degenerate masses produce dumb degenerate offspring if they want it. All this hand holding and nannying is just making idiots survive and outbreed the responsible, smart humans.

no its racist

No, they should be able to do whatever the fuck they want. However, in the event a child is born with fetal alcohol syndrome the family should never be able to get any social benefits.

>LIFE
>LIBERTY
>PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS

Every one of you with the American flags, go to sleep. Y'all used up all your stupid on this one thread.

Let them drink and abort their spawn into oblivion. Legalize drugs and hand out dirty needles to all the junkies till their eyes roll back into their dead skull. Take off the warning labels and let nature do its job.
The more we coddle the halfwits, the more they take over. As long as their just smart enough to pay taxes your government doesn't give a shit.

Yes.

Yes.

Suspend ambulance services nationwide. Shit would tighten up the gene pool quick. A decade and we'd have a better society.

Yes.

Yes, because I want a half-retarded asshole trying to mug me at 3 am in the morning. I want him to be atleast smart enough to ask if I want fries with that.

This is the same reason I'm for abortion.

only if there is legislation against abortion. if you have the right to kill your child, it seems logical that you have the right to make him retarded

That's pretty good

How the fuck do you even regulate this?

Kill yourself twice

kek nice.

You should be able to press charges against your mom for abuse if you show signs of FAS or other health problems that she caused by smoking/drinking while pregnant.

Women who consciously drink or smoke during pregnancy should be ENCOURAGED to drink/smoke even more, in hopes of this individual never becoming an actual parent.

This really is the crux of it. If you ban drinking while being pregnant because it harms the child, then logically it follows that you should ban abortion because it kills the child. Any legislation about this has to define the child as a separate entity from the mother.

Why not. I don't see how that law would be enforced tho. Fuck snitches