Why americans are so obsessed with ancestry and heritage...

Why americans are so obsessed with ancestry and heritage? They are the only posters I see to unironically claim to be proud about where their grandpas came from a century ago, and not only that, they make such a big deal about it

Attached: 1508524646443.png (403x334, 113K)

Attached: IMG_1049.jpg (559x441, 69K)

>Why americans are so obsessed with ancestry and heritage?
Their entire reason d`être in centred around race desu

Because The USA is a 250 year old country, with a manufactured History

Attached: 220d50b8d00bf57d1b7b1bc9c66a4fcac0d51a3c (1).jpg (487x498, 73K)

Attached: IMG_1204.jpg (555x468, 44K)

Because we're actually proud of our ancestry unlike Euros who hate their ancestry so much that want to wipe it out with muslim immigration in a generation. Racial pride and nationalism is what makes a country the most successful. You wouldn't have anything to be proud of because you're a dirty shitskin

Hey man delete this. It`s offensive to all Brazilians

Delete your life.

Attached: IMG_1234.jpg (552x553, 48K)

>They are the only posters I see to unironically claim to be proud about where their grandpas came from a century ago,

Pretty sad that the rest of you hate your own families so much to be honest famalam.

>how dare you care about your ancestral line?

Because we do not forget the reason we are here

Attached: IMG_1180.jpg (618x356, 55K)

>acial pride and nationalism is what makes a country the most successful

Attached: 1509989926060.jpg (640x632, 82K)

Ah yes

Attached: 0,012 viking.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

But I enjoy my life

>being more than one ethnicity

Attached: 1510410851547.png (1200x1200, 54K)

>Why americans are so obsessed with ancestry and heritage?

this is precious coming from an argie

Attached: 59c.jpg (250x238, 7K)

Since anybody who comes here now is considered just as "American" as somebody who's family fought in the civil war and has been here for hundreds of years, the American identity is basically meaningless now. Add on to that we are a New World settler-colonial society that has only existed for a few hundred years, and most of us are just here because our ancestors at some point wanted to get rich. It's the perfect recipe for a permanent identity crisis imo.

Says the hueuhe

Says the guarani kangz

Only poltards care.
Actually why do you care about them caring?

As opposed to being a Sviar, Gautar, Gutar monstrosity?

>and most of us are just here because our ancestors at some point wanted to get rich

Imagine how dumb you must be to actually believe being a slave will make you rich

Attached: 65069-5_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 31K)

Attached: IMG_0964.jpg (640x569, 60K)

>They are the only posters I see to unironically claim to be proud about where their grandpas came from a century ago
You must never have seen a Gr**k poster

Most of the American posters here live in suburbia in Flyoversville, a place with no sense of identity and culture, and that creates a void in their lives. In a vain attempt to fill that hole they latch on to places that they perceive to have culture (yurope) by shamelessly claiming descendence or by adhering to a vague, made-up sense of being "white," something that allows them to claim other cultures because they themselves have decided those cultures are "white."
Go ahead and ask a mutt what being "white" means and watch as they recoil, as if saying "I've been found out."

SEETHING

I am Scanian.

Hol up, I got one more.

Attached: IMG_0966.jpg (535x772, 65K)

here you go

Attached: argentina is white.jpg (600x332, 29K)

Y̨̟͙͇̙͛̊̆́ͮ͊̓ͧ͗͘͜͢͟Ǫ̛̥̜̹͚̦͕͙̪̥̽͊ͧ̀͌ͣ̇ͦ̈́̈́̓̇̐ͩ͆͂̕͟O̩͖̱̠͖̗̯͔͂̾ͮͣ̂͋ͦ̿̊̃̄̾̈́ͭ̀͢͝ͅȒ̸̴̡͕̞̙͇̜̻̗̳̭̼̩͈̦̃̐ͫ͢ͅÖ̢̧̥̙̗͖́ͨ͆̎̇̓͌͛̈̕P̧̧̛͓̼̯̦͉̘̫̯̯̱̖͖̯̳̟ͭ͂ͫ́ͮͯ̈́̔͂̔̍̿̉ͦ̕͘O̸̗̜̹̺̬̫͈̬̥̤̦̞̟̙̠͌̈̽̃̃͐ͦ̎ͦ̔̊R̛͇̦͎̼̤̳̟̜̟̬͔̔̃̈́͗ͨ́͘͢ͅͅS̛͔͈͍̖̺ͮ͗͆̉ͫ̂̈́̐́̕.̨̱͇̥̗̙̦̯̟̪̺͍̦͕̄͑̆̃ͮͯ̎ͫͦ̑͡͞ ̭̻̜̻̼̬̦̮̟͕͈̬ͨͤ͊͆̋ͤ̎̓̉ͣ̆͗ͤ͑̽̈́͡͡ͅİ̡̭̖̙̜̱̯̠̺̝͓̤̗̺͇̙͉͍ͦ̊͑̀'̙͈̙̻͑̇̓ͬ̏ͨ͋̋͜V̞̖̜̺̣̻̀̐̔̔̇̌͛̀͢E̴̢̢̧̛̤͍͇̳͔̮͕͑̾̊́̊̍ͧ̑͛̒̃̋ͦ̍ͣ̇ ̶͔̠͉̝͎̬͎̥̏̊̽́̀͗̂ͤͫͧ̾͂̑̕͞C̞̬͎̱̹̏͗ͣͤ̀̒̎ͯͮ̾̃͒̆͗ͧ͆͛̀Ǒ͖̰̳̝͊͂̋̕͘͢M̡͖͍̱̹̫̣̳͎̖̄ͨ͐̃ͨ̉̈̃͗Ẻ̴̛̛͖̘̥̹͇ͫ̍̽̓̋͑̋ͩ̍ͣ̈̌͑̑̈́́̚ ̴̧̛̠̠̫̰̙̗̤̮͉̝̥͈̳͖͌̓ͫ͗̓̍ͦͮ͗̓͂͛͐̌ͫ̀̕F̸̶̯̝͇̭̪̩̜̝̦̺̰̼̙̒ͭͣ̉ͫ͛̋̇̎͌̋ͭ̾͗̚ͅO̴͚̺̖̝̮̗̬͍̪̖̤͍̪̮̰̓͋ͯͪ͆͘͝R̦͓̮͍̞͚̩̦͕̯̪̯̰̖̩͈ͨ̈͊̓̿͢ ̺̖̙̗̙̖̦̫̳̙̼̯̳͎̩̘̞̦̎ͤ͒͑̉ͤ̓̎̒̄͆̋̀̚̚͢Y̴̶̡̩͔̙̜̟̝̜͔̫ͤ̋̽̔ͯ̎ͤ͂͞O̸̷̬̦̝̹̬͈͖͎̱̟̮͖̜͍͚̭̠ͫͩ̆̋̈͗ͩ͛͑̚̚͘͠͝ͅU̡̡̖͕͖͇̦͙͕̝͔̦̹̘̼̜̙̮ͤͩ̏̐ͧ̊̉͠.̤͖͖̦̼̭̗̘̹̼̜͎̭̰̖̤̆͑̃̀̌ͧ̈ͩͤ͂͠͡ͅ

Attached: 1508539958931.png (640x550, 6K)

So I'm into unresolved crimes and there is a case of an american "john doe" who comited suicide in 2001. The guy used the fake name Lyle Stevik. There has been a lot of effort put in trying to identify him and recently they got some DNA results uploaded to the internet. This are admixture proportions

Attached: hxgzPvB.jpg (1097x925, 64K)

When I pointed out that he looked like an "average american" in term of proportions this is the answer I got

Attached: 76121.jpg (959x242, 39K)

ok
are you being ironic or are you actually projecting this hard?

Try to replace american with any other nation and see how it awful that coment reads

It shows some kind of mindset that I only see in americans (not counting larpers here ofc)

Also the fact that he capitalized both white and american made me lose my shit. I srly laughed hard

If you consider yourself white american I suggest you try to get your dna tested. You will be surprised with the results

He's not wrong. I bet the guy was from Oklahoma, Kansas, or one of the Dakotas; they're the only places with sizable Native populations.

>largest components are Med and Amerindian
Looks like a CHI

americans urge to be unique, so they use their ancestry for that. even tho jamal is just as american as kim and thomas

I guess it's probably because their ashamed of their heritage, or they don't see American culture real culture or whatever. Which is strange because people over here can't stop jerking themselves off over Aussie culture here, we embrace that shit.

No, you South Americans are the most pathetic people who obsessed with whiteness.

>They are the only posters
Literally no they are not. Almost nobody on Sup Forums is since the stigma from it