Stephen King's Gerald's Game - Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=3vqClccReXQ

thoughts?

I want to chain up the Carla Gugino from her "Son in Law" years and have my way with her.

I believe that the Jews are responsible for everything wrong in the world.

Those are my thoughts.

See. This is why I had a flesh pocket sewn into my arm and filled it with all manner of handcuff keys.

She's psychic and remembers her daddy raped just the one time.

The end. There you go.

Why is everyone making Stephen King adaptations this year?

so they can tell trump he can't watch them

Does she have her tits out the entire movie like in the book?

There's usually an average of one a year.

And this year I can think of 4

>Something happens
>FUCK DRUUMMPPFFF!!!!
love this timeline

actually there are 5 movies and 3 tv shows based on his stories this year

Because Stephen King is the greatest novelist of the last fifty years, and his characters are so brilliantly-written and realised, that everybody wants to attempt to bring them to the screen.

>Trump is so petty he will LITERALLY Tweet pictures of himself watching private screenings of every Stephen King related movie released in his presidency, and bash them

Based

Oh boy, yet another shitty Stephen King adaptation.

Why the fuck is this faggot so popular again all of a sudden?

Go to bed Mel, you're drunk

>from her "Son in Law" years
But she's way hotter now?

>all of a sudden

THANKS OBAMA

but will it be better than Stephen King's The Lawnmower Man?

Well, they did just fuck up The Dark Tower movie so you may be onto something

In the book the guy was supposed to be fat because the dog, and I quote, "ate his jowly cheeks"

disappointed, tbqh

They finally adapted this? Holy shit

But she's not.

she's hot at any age

Moreso than usual.

Because someone thinks they can make a "cinematic universe" because that's all the rage these days!!!FACT!!!

Same with Obama when he was still PRESIDENT then ?

She is. I just want her at her at her son in law age, IF you don't mind!

most King adaptions are made by different studios and have no relation to each other.

the only thing that classifies as a 'cinematic universe' is the Castle Rock tv show

>Because Stephen King is the greatest novelist of the last fifty years, and his characters are so brilliantly-written and realised, that everybody wants to attempt to bring them to the screen.

King is a good idea man but his work is schlock. He's at his best when writing nostalgia like Joyland!!!FACT!!!

Point is that King's name is practically a genre, so everyone's racing to cash in on a well known IP! I really wish they'd make another CREEPSHOW and it's sad that Romero never got the chance to do a sequel. Part 2 was decent but 3 was atrocious DTV trash of the lowest order! The thing is about his work is that you need a Director with a really strong vision to take his stories and make them their own. It's funny that STEVEN SPIELBERG never made a movie based on his work because you'd think they'd go perfectly together. I was particularly hoping that he'd do IT since a the stuff set in the 80's (which I know was updated from the 50's) with the kids done in the style of Poltergeist would be FUCKING ULTIMATE!!! Yeah, I know Tobe Hooper (RIP) is the credited Director but the Berg's style was all over that film!!!FACT!!!

FACT!!!

you know why

>vocally anti-trump lefty sjw cunt
>within 6 months jewish directors make 9 films and shows based on his books

lmao

Carla is my waifu, I claimed her 12 years ago

I am so happy to be living here in the Fidget Spinner timeline. Everyone and everything I've come to dislike over the years have teamed up to pitch a years-long existential conniption-fit over a moderately successful businessman-cum-politician who hasn't done much in office but shitpost on Twitter and have silly hair. It's like listening to your two least favorite siblings punching each other stupid in the backseat while you dig into your Heath Bar Blizzard up front.

because leeching off trump is a booming business.

They need to adapt "The Long Walk". It be hard to pull off in a movie to an extent but it could be really good if done right.

Did you say Jew?