Why is the NSA a bad thing?

Why is NSA "spying" a bad thing? You got nothing to worry about if you got nothing to hide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61ocE12lWOs
reason.com/blog/2013/06/10/remember-that-time-the-nsa-listened-to-u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Giving up personal freedoms in exchange for protection that seems to do nothing is a losing situation. Trusting your government to have your best interests at heart is naive.
See: Rigged election in favor of Hillary Clinton.

NSA spying is definitly not a bad thing for the USoA.

The government represents the people, there isn't any rigging. It's all made up crap from stormfags

Tell em goy!

Hi NSA. No, you're just because ignorant. The entire establishment is shilling Hillary.

>You got nothing to worry about if you got nothing to hide

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! MUH EMAILS!!!

The media is made of corporations they have a right to do what they want

This exactly. Generation X is scared because they've been getting away with crimes un-monitored for this long. Now that they can't do illegal things, they're scared that they might go to prison finally.

Everyone has something to hide.
NSA is made of people, who are inherently flawed. would you trust some stranger with your secrets?

>The media is made of corporations they have a right to do what they want

welp they shouldn't.

>corporations have a right to do what they want
>corporations control the media and the dominant narrative
>corporations also control voting machines
>corporations donate massive amounts of money to Clinton and the Foundation
>Donors get special favors from both President Clinton and Sec State Clinton during their times in office

Nothing to see here folks!

Reminder to sage fake shill threads

As long as they remain strangers? Sure. Why should I care about a guy who I don't know who doesn't know who I am or any of my family or friends are having secrets about me?

You go to Sup Forums

You have something to hide.

skinny wide arse bitch

So you'd be okay with glass doors on public toilets then.

They effectively have dirt on you. It can be used against you should they need to pressure you for whatever reason. Pushing an unpopular political stance with the current people in power for example.

Besides, there are stories of them just perving out out phone sex/nudes for soldiers and their babes and home.

Also, we have seen how inefficient the US govt bureaucracy is (See circumstances surrounding Clinton State Dept. Emails). The NSA got hacked, why are you okay having your entire internet history potentially leaked?

Sure why wouldn't i?

it leads to/is totalitarianism

Alright, calm down I don't have anything to hide in my emails. Everyone in government has an email server in their basement and when subpoenaed by the FBI have their lawyers delete 30,000 emails about yoga and wipe their devices. And no the brain tumor has not grown back and no Bill did not get a blowjob from Loretta Lynch on that plane... even though I told him to fucking stop fucking with these bitches.

>why are you okay having your entire internet history potentially leaked?

Because fucking no one is going to know it's MY internet history.

What a retarded question.

Seriously, the best answer to this question is Edward Snowden and Hillary Clinton. Edward Snowden proved that if you give them an inch they will take a mile. So fuck the NSA and any other governmental agency looking to destroy American freedoms. Hillary Clinton is the perfect example of what happens when your shit gets blasted out for the world to see. Fuck Hillary and everything she does but what has happened to her is a great example of why I do not want my shit in the hands of anyone other than myself.

Spoiler:They already do

What are you even saying? In the event of a leak your information would be in a sea of millions of others sure, but it would be out there.

Let's say people don't like what the government and start to criticise them. Inequality and political corruption growing bending over to corporations. The next revolution will start online

the founding fathers would have beaten your ass for being this retarded

Because whether or not you shill and suck it's dick now like a good nationalistic faggot should it still collects data on you, Mr. Innocent.

That's why the NSA sucks... it's information collection at (mostly) conjecture and fear of not knowing anything

I imagined Washington and Jefferson beating some suit with chairs WWE style

And i've never even seen WWE

Thanks for the kek user

>giving up freedom for a false sense of (((safety)))

Nice try schlomo

Why would they be sharing my shit with soldiers? What soldiers? British soldiers?

Most modern business is predicated on the ability to hide things from competitors.

Why would violating free speech matter since you got nothing to worry about if you got nothing to say?

youtube.com/watch?v=61ocE12lWOs

It isn't.

>they have a right to do what they want
Then why have they been under strict government controls from the Hays Code, to Operation Mockingbird, and now under Bilderberg management?

1. Everyone has something they don't want leaked, even if it's just their credit card numbers.

2. Being spied on creates a massive information asymmetry, which means if you get denied security clearance, end up on a no-fly list, are barred from transferring money etc. it can be very hard to know why, let alone attempt to fix the error.
It's similar to how you're allowed to defend yourself at a criminal trial, there's a ton of different interpretations of whatever evidence is available, and if it were left up to some bored pencil pusher you could get your life fucked up by the slightest brain fart on their behalf, with little recourse.

on not for
I math for a living sorry user

reason.com/blog/2013/06/10/remember-that-time-the-nsa-listened-to-u

the NSA helps to keep us safe from terrorists
freedom of speech helps to keep us safe from liberals

>See: Rigged election in favor of Hillary Clinton.
really?

Bait

>Treating all innocent Americans like criminals who need to be monitored
>Liberals are the problem
well the left right paradigm has helped to get us here. Framing of issues in this way is divisive when in reality we should be fighting for the same things as normal citizens.

So fuck liberals and converatives
and fuck you too

Are you shilling, retarded or reverse-shilling and encouraging everyone to redpill the shills?

No, there couldn't be liberal activity without the freedom of speak about new ideas.

Lmao t

Because doing its intended mission shouldn't consume a huge part of the budget. Yet...

Then youre okay with cameras in your house in every room including the bathroom monitoring 24/7 . You cannot dispute this . If you do you have something to hide . But you don't , so do not worry . Do not try to argue my point .

no, only criminals have to worry.

your not making sense

It's not.

You can't spread new opinions and discard tradition if you only allowed to have government issued opinions.

see

Worst bait thread I've seen all day

If your going to shill at least make it original you desperate fuck the reason we dont have to give a fuck about he nsa because there not busting petty criminals which tend to be the majority and if they were to aim at syndicates on some sjw shit it would be game over for specifis so please stfu with what your alluding to nsa is for hostile foreigners

Lol that's a very submissive opinion. So submissive that it leads me to believe you already know this.

there is nothing to look at if ive done nothing wrong so leave us be.

Because it is the violation of the fourth amendment.

The Bill of Rights isn't the rights the government bestows to the people, but the rights that is inherent in being a person.

The real quesion is what reason do you have to trust the government?

I wonder how people would feel when their entire post history is uploaded to involuntary government Facebook for the world to see and your life is literally ruined.

Everyone else here failed social studies. You're right though, and that's specifically what hundreds of thousands have died defending.

I used to think it was bad.

However now I realize that the leftist globalist traitors created this monster so that Trump could use it against them and purge us of this subversive element forever.

The NSA is the backbone of America's military industrial complex. In between DC and Baltimore is a road called 295. It will take you past Ft Meade and the NSA. On that route you'll also see every big money contractor. Literal walking distance so they don't have to go far to suck from the tit. The salaries paid to individuals working for the contractors is far above national averages, which is why the town of Columbia parallel to the agency has such a high standard of living. No one bothers to ask "what are we getting for our money" because of 9/11. Security was the green light to 19 trillion.

libcá Žuck opnions ARE government issued opinions

1. not a criminal, so no dirt
2. snowden is a traitor who endangered the entire country
3.1 only criminals do
3.2 if you don't do anything wrong, your not going to get mixed up in anything

Sperg xdddd

>The government represents the people

Top fuckin kek lmfao.

which government?

Obongos

roughly 640TB of data transfers the internet every second and the technology to store this amount of data hasn't been created....yet. This is the reason why the NSA only captures metadata on specific targets.

Unless you're a politician, or a cop, or a corporation....

You better be baiting you retarded burger.

Also that means Snowden, Assange and the rest did nothing wrong. Agree?

true

NSA spying is a good thing. Everyone has known this has been going on for a long time. People only care because muh edgy Snowden wanted to inflate his ego.

Because the Americans can't be trusted

friendly reminder that opposing the NSA is code for trying to hide criminal and degenerate activity

Hint: the ones complaining about the NSA are literal anarchists